• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Aw man.. Im sorry dude about not helping you, i completely forgot about
PSA for awhile...

But on topic now, NEW RELEASE COMING SOON!
(As soon as i decrypt the pictures, and take
them upload them, put in the change log ect.)
Lmao I like how you forgot about PSA for a while, but you're having a new release soon.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Lmao I like how you forgot about PSA for a while, but you're having a new release soon.
I did, i started it today, actually, right now, what ima doin
iz supah special AWESOME, and what i also mean't by new
release, i mean't a more finished version of Fury Sonic.

He's in his BETA form now! :D

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Aw man.. Im sorry dude about not helping you, i completely forgot about
PSA for awhile...

But on topic now, NEW RELEASE COMING SOON!
(As soon as i decrypt the pictures, and take
them upload them, put in the change log ect.)
Nice, can't wait to see it. I was just wondering about the reflecting values. I figure since some special moves requires some values, like teleporting, I think reflecting might be one of them. Was just wondering if anyone knew those values or if anyone know how to reflect at all

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Um... is there a pac file size limit???

i think my character just broke the universe or something

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i think i may have found a good alternative to teleport (idea came to me while watching sheik teleport in melee):

use the wolf up variables, but during the attack, remove the hitboxes, set the person to invisible and unhittable. then, just put explosion hitboxes at the beginning/end of the attack to simulate the sheik/zelda explosions.

i still need to test this to see if it will actually work. i'll probably start tomorrow, but if anyone else can try it first to save me time, that would be great too.

Emininja

Smash Rookie
All these Characters are awesome except for the Justice Peach. Her S-Smash deals too much justice if you know what I mean.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
i think i may have found a good alternative to teleport (idea came to me while watching sheik teleport in melee):

use the wolf up variables, but during the attack, remove the hitboxes, set the person to invisible and unhittable. then, just put explosion hitboxes at the beginning/end of the attack to simulate the sheik/zelda explosions.

i still need to test this to see if it will actually work. i'll probably start tomorrow, but if anyone else can try it first to save me time, that would be great too.
This should work perfectly for anyone who has an up-B that can be directed (Wolf is one of them). Other characters won't be so easy.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Well since my time is running out, im giving this thread up for anyone who wants to take over the Character Board. I'll ask for a lock and give someone all the first page characters and stuff. Message me if you're interested in moderating the character thread. It'll be the only way to see your projects on the first page.

I apologize for this.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Well since my time is running out, im giving this thread up for anyone who wants to take over the Character Board. I'll ask for a lock and give someone all the first page characters and stuff. Message me if you're interested in moderating the character thread. It'll be the only way to see your projects on the first page.

I apologize for this.
What time? Time untill school starts back up again?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I'll take over, I guess. I'm here nearly every day, including school days (I rarely get any homework except for in AP Calculus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom