• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I just smash and then he teleports XD

I did it with the codes of MKs Down-B xD

I copied everything from 115 into the startup and from two other Special-numbers into the Move itself.

After that I deleted things that are not neccesarry (Like "If On Air" etc.) until I got around the the half of codeset and it still worked. I deleted more and more and test it over and over until there were 4 lines left (2 In the startup and 2 in the move itself). It doesnt matter which line I delete it will then not work anymore :S

Just download it and watch the Main of AttackS4Start and AttackS4S (last 2 Lines) or the other smashes.

But it will not work for other characters because it requires MKs Down-B start-up and end animation.
Yeah, you forgot to keep the intangibility script. And it should work for other characters. It will be helpful for mewtwo, checking that out now.

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
When Snake has a similar looking animation then its possbile. But there arent many moves of Snake that look similar to one of CFs. I think of the knee, the jabs look a little bit similar, Snakes Fair could replace his Uptilt, the Nair could be interrupted after the second hit and the 2nd Ftilt hit could replace the side-b (Specials are hard to code btw). But other than that I cant think of anything that look -nearly- similar.
D-air could be cut to make a CF D-air
F-tilt could be the third jab combo hit
D-tilt looks kind of similar... with a lot of imagination xD
CF's jab could be kinda hard... first two hits can be Snakes... gentleman may be some item throwing animation or something like that... I don't really know all of Snakes moves that well xD
The smashes will be the hardest things... I could imagine D-smash being one of Snakes wake-up attacks...
Anyways, I think Captain Snake could be funny, but sure hard to make xD

Klar ;)

Hät nich gedacht dich hier wiederzusehen o.O

Wen du was brauchst (Falls du das BrawlBoard suchst oder so) meld dich bei mir.
Bin schon seit Ewigkeiten bei Smashboards unterwegs, schon seit Melee etwa 2 Jahre alt war... angemeldet hatte ich mich aber erst relativ spät (wegen Brawl glaub ich...).
Und BrawlBoard dachte ich wär tot... als auf einmal mein Link nicht mehr funktioniert hat :D
Hab grad viel um die Ohren... vielleicht meld ich mich nochmal beizeiten an, wer weiß...

Yeeha xD Freut mich, dass du dich dran erinnerst :laugh:

Pegs001

Smash Rookie
Mario are u the one who made the Dark Super Sonic
if so can u change switch his uTilt with his uSmash, and make his uTilt his uSmash

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Yeah, you forgot to keep the intangibility script. And it should work for other characters. It will be helpful for mewtwo, checking that out now.
Try your best, it would be really cool, maybe you could repair my MK, just give your best ^^

D-air could be cut to make a CF D-air
1) F-tilt could be the third jab combo hit
2) D-tilt looks kind of similar... with a lot of imagination xD
3) CF's jab could be kinda hard... first two hits can be Snakes... gentleman may be some item throwing animation or something like that... I don't really know all of Snakes moves that well xD
4) The smashes will be the hardest things... I could imagine D-smash being one of Snakes wake-up attacks...
Anyways, I think Captain Snake could be funny, but sure hard to make xD
1) Not really o.O
2) yeah a little bit, at least both turn around.
3) Meh, would look very ugly anyway.
4) Yep.

Bin schon seit Ewigkeiten bei Smashboards unterwegs, schon seit Melee etwa 2 Jahre alt war... angemeldet hatte ich mich aber erst relativ spät (wegen Brawl glaub ich...).
Und BrawlBoard dachte ich wär tot... als auf einmal mein Link nicht mehr funktioniert hat :D
Hab grad viel um die Ohren... vielleicht meld ich mich nochmal beizeiten an, wer weiß...
Hab mich auch iwann wegen brawl angemeldet. BrawlBoard lebt noch (Klick meine Sig ^^)
"Viel um die Ohren" geht schon das letzte halbe Jahr so wa ;D

Seikishidan Soru

Smash Journeyman
Wow really? Sounds interesting. I'm really looking forward to your idea because I've thought about something similar to this since PSA was released. I've always wanted to play as a "True" Fierce Deity Link to go along with his Textures. I'd do it myself but unfortunately I have little to no experience with creating textures or modifying characters. Maybe as soon as we uncover how to modify character models I can have my wish. Link w/o shield would be great to see.
Fierce Deity Link was indeed what I had in mind as my original idea. As I got more familiar with PSA I tried a few other things though.

I haven't bothered with cosmetic stuff yet as I have mainly focused on the moveset. Right now, the dash attack is the FThrow kick and always trips. Neutral B is an altered version of the original dash attack. Side B is an altered version of the forward roll with less intangible frames but they start earlier and the move gets IASA frames earlier as well.. Meant for mindgames and turning around in the air, but I need to work on it some more as it doesn't work exactly as I intended.

F-Smash is its own follow-up, it is heavily nerfed in damage and KB to make up for it being a very aggressive grounded approach. The second hit of F-Smash is now Down B. When I figure out the mechanics behind Dancing Blade I'll try and add something similar in there. I've also made Link slightly faster and heavier.

I'm far from done, so no release for now, but with this I guess you get what I'm going for.

EDIT : I think I just figured out how to get a downward spin attack, yay.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Mario are u the one who made the Dark Super Sonic
if so can u change switch his uTilt with his uSmash, and make his uTilt his uSmash
Nope, i made Fury Sonic, which i might change the name of.
I need to update him though, since xDD-Master fixed the
newest version for me.(Thanks again xDD-Master)

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
One of the few actually lol
:D Yay

Tried to add an Aura sword kinda like PMario's, but the graphics don't seem to agree with any hitbox. It always freezes the game upon contact. I tried like a million different flag types and hitboxes, and it's always the same result. I can use them for the taunts, etc. though.

The World Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Fierce Deity Link was indeed what I had in mind as my original idea. As I got more familiar with PSA I tried a few other things though.

I haven't bothered with cosmetic stuff yet as I have mainly focused on the moveset. Right now, the dash attack is the FThrow kick and always trips. Neutral B is an altered version of the original dash attack. Side B is an altered version of the forward roll with less intangible frames but they start earlier and the move gets IASA frames earlier as well.. Meant for mindgames and turning around in the air, but I need to work on it some more as it doesn't work exactly as I intended.

F-Smash is its own follow-up, it is heavily nerfed in damage and KB to make up for it being a very aggressive grounded approach. The second hit of F-Smash is now Down B. When I figure out the mechanics behind Dancing Blade I'll try and add something similar in there. I've also made Link slightly faster and heavier.

I'm far from done, so no release for now, but with this I guess you get what I'm going for.

EDIT : I think I just figured out how to get a downward spin attack, yay.
Yes the moveset IS what counts in the end. The cosmetic stuff can always take a backseat and come last as it's least important. Two things though. Downward spin attack? As in tilted downwards? If so I see what you mean. Also about the second hit. What do you mean exactly? I'm guessing you made the strike explode? Overall this appears VERY interesting. Give it your all man. I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing.

just2good

Smash Cadet
Im taking a break from SA for awhile, when I get back though, Marth should be finished and I'll be working on another Marth( More Balanced but will still have awesome features ) or on *Secret*.

Also the third element will be Wind. Along with the element will be Marths Combo Mode. Meaning each ground (Maybe air if i can get it correctly) will be combo attacks. So pretty much his SideTaunt will be Wind Combo Mode. Also don't forget about the Taunt Password Combo.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Im taking a break from SA for awhile, when I get back though, Marth should be finished and I'll be working on another Marth( More Balanced but will still have awesome features ) or on *Secret*.

Also the third element will be Wind. Along with the element will be Marths Combo Mode. Meaning each ground (Maybe air if i can get it correctly) will be combo attacks. So pretty much his SideTaunt will be Wind Combo Mode. Also don't forget about the Taunt Password Combo.
I wish I was good with variables in this program >_>

I want to make a mode where shiek has an increase in speed and/or more jumps for a limited amount of time but I dont know how to go about it.

I also want to make a command grab type move where she smacks you up then slams you back down. But once again....no luck

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
It won't work. All it is doing is tieing the action for warping into the move he is doing. I can do that with Lucario's upspecial and nothing changes. I think, however, his momentum and everything coming out of his invisibility is like the falling DAirs...its tied into his animation...

So... I could turn DT into Teleport REALLY easily if I had 2 things. 1) The line that allows control of trajectory. & 2) The line that controls momentum of a move on a character.

We already have #2, so all that is left is cracking #1!!

I'll examine Snake's missle/Lucario's UpB/PKThunder/Zelda's UpB...see what similarities they have...

x.x I need sleep...
-DD

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
It won't work. All it is doing is tieing the action for warping into the move he is doing. I can do that with Lucario's upspecial and nothing changes. I think, however, his momentum and everything coming out of his invisibility is like the falling DAirs...its tied into his animation...

So... I could turn DT into Teleport REALLY easily if I had 2 things. 1) The line that allows control of trajectory. & 2) The line that controls momentum of a move on a character.

I'll examine Snake's missle/Lucario's UpB/PKThunder/Zelda's UpB...see what similarities they have...

x.x I need sleep...
-DD
can i get #2? it might be helpful.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I have a character to submit!

This character is Turtlebowser. He has telekinesis, which gives him the ability to float and attack without using his limbs, but he's a little shy. He almost never leaves his shell.

Basically all this is is Bowser, with no hitboxes or hurtboxes changed, but always in his shell. (So he's definitely balanced.) Makes for some highly entertaining fighting.

Some attacks can pretty odd-looking...

This is made possible by the nifty command, "0B000200: 0-1, 0-1". It changes Bowser's model, essentially. I'm not sure if it occurs elsewhere; I've yet to check. If the 2nd value is changed to 0, it reverts Bowser to his original form.

There are very rare, peculiar exceptions, however, on what is affected by this. His Guard, CliffCatch, and ItemAirShoot (I'm listing these animations from memory, so they could be wrong) all refuse to be changed. Similarly, certain throws expel Turtlebowser from his shell, as well as small bits of his Up+B. But that's about it.

Download Link!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?w3imanfdnim

Tl;dr: This is Bowser with his moveset unchanged, but now he is always in his shell.

P.S. Eventually I might try and make a Lavos Spawn character outta this guy. But for now I've got other things I'm toying with.

Eldiran

Smash Lord

Are you aware of this line of code?

Move Character
0E080400:
Parameter 1: (Scalar) horizontal velocity
Parameter 2: (Scalar) vertical velocity
Parameter 3: (Scalar) 0
Parameter 4: (Value) 1

I don't know what the last two parameters do yet <.<
This controls character momentum. (It's pretty freakin' sweet.) If you can register player input already, with this, you should be set!

EDIT:

question: can that model hack line effect other characters? for example, can it remove nana?
I'm afraid I don't know. I haven't used it outside of Bowser, and I haven't toyed with the parameters at all (beyond noticing how they put his head and feet back on). If I had to guess I'd say it probably works for some characters, but it probably can't do anything so drastic as remove Nana.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Turtlebowser is epic ;)
Giga Kooplus is going along swimmingly. I'll release it as soon as Awesome Turtwig comes online and is ready to make the video.

just2good

Smash Cadet
Are you aware of this line of code?

This controls character momentum. (It's pretty freakin' sweet.) If you can register player input already, with this, you should be set!

Once I saw that I immediately went to test stuff. The result I got was Flash Step.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Just stopping by for a quick question/request.

If anyone has tried out Ragna the Bloodedge, I would like to know what you think and how best to improve the character. The best results come from many people who playtest the character, and in the end I want to make an enjoyable character that is balanced as well.

So if there is anything you would like to share regarding the character, how something looks, if something needs tweaking, etc....let me know!

Thanks in advance. :)

shanus

Smash Hero
So for the people who don't know about it yet, since this forum can be a bit disorganized in terms of information on such a robust program, I've created a strictly PSA related discussion forum here:

http://brawlplus.net/forum/project-sa-techniques-and-guides/

I'm looking to establish a lot of the knitty gritty unknown information for a lot of the unrecorded variables.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
So for the people who don't know about it yet, since this forum can be a bit disorganized in terms of information on such a robust program, I've created a strictly PSA related discussion forum here:

http://brawlplus.net/forum/project-sa-techniques-and-guides/

I'm looking to establish a lot of the knitty gritty unknown information for a lot of the unrecorded variables.
So do we like....transfer all our topics and discussions there?

shanus

Smash Hero
thats up to you, im more saying I'd liek to see it become a resource for PSA as I often times have trouble just finding where everything is on this forum :p

Yingyay

Smash Ace
thats up to you, im more saying I'd liek to see it become a resource for PSA as I often times have trouble just finding where everything is on this forum :p
Oh okay I get ya. One informational forum for PSA. But Maybe we should move most of the discussion's and threads to there as well. Since this place is mostly for brawl+ and PSA characters can be specfically made for either brawl+ or Vbrawl.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh okay I get ya. One informational forum for PSA. But Maybe we should move most of the discussion's and threads to there as well. Since this place is mostly for brawl+ and PSA characters can be specfically made for either brawl+ or Vbrawl.
>_> lets not. I like making my epeen bigger.
-DD

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Chaos Control Shadow (Very Beta Version)

I'm just starting out with PSA, so this is a very beta version.
I'm making Shadow the Hedgehog. I know someone else is also making a Shadow, but I'm using a different style, focusing on giving him a completely different playing style from Sonic.

Chaos Control Shadow (Very Beta Version)!

Now, it's a very Beta version so far, but I'll tell you what I've already made (he's still very glitchy, but shouldn't freeze the game or become unable to move). Pretty much everything is going to be changed, but you can at least play with him if you're into that sort of thing.

Get it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jkgf1mxgwzj/Shadow.pac

Changes:

Much slower than Sonic over long distances (about on par with C. Falcon) but has a very fast initial boost in which he turns invisible (yeah, I figured out how to have complete control over invisibility! Mewtwo makers will want to check it out, I expect!) as in Sonic Battle.

His side dodges are both teleports, making him tough to predict.

Neutral A is different, but not the way I want it to be (I'm trying to make his basic combo from Sonic Battle). It will change.

F-tilts all look different. He even has a spinning uppercut for his F-Down Tilt! Not that Shadow had that, but... well, it's cooler than Sonic's Horse Kick.

Up-tilt looks different, but I got it wrong (I wanted it to be his animation for throwing an item upwards, but it's actually his animation for throwing a character upward). It's still funny to watch.

His throws are...weird. I'm going to have to fix that up a bit. It might be interesting to see, though... especially his down throw. I seriously don't know what went wrong there... it makes the other person stick to you until you hit them.

His attacks are going to be made stronger, but I didn't do that yet.

His specials are all different as well:

Neutral B: Chaos Burst - Shadow throws out his hands and does damage to anyone who touches him. Haven't decided on an effect yet, and it makes him float up too high, so that's going to have to be fixed.

Side B: Chaos Spear - Shadow quickly fires a long-range lightning bolt that paralyzes opponents for a moment if it connects. It also fires at a downwards angle if used in the air. He also moves forward a little, I'll have to change that. The effect also doesn't look quite right. This is currently the only move that looks different when Shadow is in Chaos Boost mode.

Up B: Chaos Control - This is probably going to be the hardest thing to make. I'm aiming for a long-distance teleport similar to Farore's Wind. Right now, it's similar to Sonic's Up-B except he's invisible and intangible while using it, and it doesn't work on the ground for some reason. So, you could use it for recoveries but it's not working the way it's supposed to work.

Down B: Chaos Boost - I love the way this looks! But it doesn't do anything practical yet. I'm planning on making it turn Shadow bright red, make all of his attacks MUCH stronger, but make him gradually take damage while it's active.

If anyone knows how to make a character damage themself gradually (similar to DeDeDe's Jet Hammer, too bad we can't load his files...) or to move around freely in the air (for a functional teleport), please let me know!

And for Mewtwo makers, the visibility boolean is 0B020100! True is visible, false is invisible! Lucario should have no problem teleporting now... Too bad Sonic doesn't have a free-range Up-B available...

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
I'm making Shadow the Hedgehog. I know someone else is also making a Shadow, but I'm using a different style, focusing on giving him a completely different playing style from Sonic.

Now, it's a very Beta version so far, but I'll tell you what I've already made (he's still very glitchy, but shouldn't freeze the game or become unable to move). Pretty much everything is going to be changed, but you can at least play with him if you're into that sort of thing.

Get it here:

Changes:

Much slower than Sonic over long distances (about on par with C. Falcon) but has a very fast initial boost in which he turns invisible (yeah, I figured out how to have complete control over invisibility! Mewtwo makers will want to check it out, I expect!) as in Sonic Battle.

Neutral A is different, but not the way I want it to be (I'm trying to make his basic combo from Sonic Battle). It will change.

F-tilts all look different. He even has a spinning uppercut for his F-Down Tilt! Not that Shadow had that, but... well, it's cooler than Sonic's Horse Kick.

Up-tilt looks different, but I got it wrong (I wanted it to be his animation for throwing an item upwards, but it's actually his animation for throwing a character upward). It's still funny to watch.

His throws are...weird. I'm going to have to fix that up a bit. It might be interesting to see, though... especially his down throw. I seriously don't know what went wrong there... it makes the other person stick to you until you hit them.

Neutral B: Chaos Burst - Shadow throws out his hands and does damage to anyone who touches him. Haven't decided on an effect yet, and it makes him float up too high, so that's going to have to be fixed.

Side B: Chaos Spear - Shadow quickly fires a long-range lightning bolt that paralyzes opponents for a moment if it connects. It also fires at a downwards angle if used in the air. He also moves forward a little, I'll have to change that. The effect also doesn't look quite right. This is currently the only move that looks different when Shadow is in Chaos Boost mode.

Up B: Chaos Control - This is probably going to be the hardest thing to make. I'm aiming for a long-distance teleport similar to Farore's Wind. Right now, it's similar to Sonic's Up-B except he's invisible and intangible while using it, and it doesn't work on the ground for some reason. So, you could use it for recoveries but it's not working the way it's supposed to work.

Down B: Chaos Boost - I love the way this looks! But it doesn't do anything practical yet. I'm planning on making it turn Shadow bright red, make all of his attacks MUCH stronger, but make him gradually take damage while it's active.

If anyone knows how to make a character damage themself gradually (similar to DeDeDe's Jet Hammer, too bad we can't load his files...) or to move around freely in the air (for a functional teleport), please let me know!

And for Mewtwo makers, the visibility boolean is 0B020100! True is visible, false is invisible! Lucario should have no problem teleporting now... Too bad Sonic doesn't have a free-range Up-B available...
that...is awesome
as for self damaging, i've tried everything (G&W J1, Ike's Eruption). nothing works yet.

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Huge props to you for figuring out that invisibility command. Where did you find that?

Also gave your Shadow a try, have to say you did a pretty good job. One of the few original movesets, there are obviously some gfx missing here and there but it's very impressive for a beta.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Hey, it looks like people are discovering this, and I should probably stop sitting on it. *lazy*

This is the command as in my notes:

Move Character
0E080400:
Parameter 1: (Scalar) horizontal velocity
Parameter 2: (Scalar) vertical velocity
Parameter 3: (Scalar) 0
Parameter 4: (Value) 1

I don't know what the last two parameters do yet <.<
does this go in Main or Other?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master

Get it here:

Changes:

does this go in Main or Other?

It should go in main.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
OMG thank you alot for the teleporting code !

I think I will add it to my MK, so he can be completed :> (Or I will try other things too we will see... he is too near to file limit <<)

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Just stopping by for a quick question/request.

If anyone has tried out Ragna the Bloodedge, I would like to know what you think and how best to improve the character. The best results come from many people who playtest the character, and in the end I want to make an enjoyable character that is balanced as well.

So if there is anything you would like to share regarding the character, how something looks, if something needs tweaking, etc....let me know!

Thanks in advance. :)
Ragna's neutral combo is... odd. It works, but he likes to turn around in the middle of it and cause you to get owned.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i've gotten all of SoPo's specials done, and his other attacks working correctly. now i'm just waiting on a side b fix. in the meantime i'll get to work on graphical effects. i should be done by friday assuming i get the ice hammer fix soon.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
@IndigoFenix: Ima just be very blunt. I get that this was beta on your shadow n your first one. I think it was Dspecial and the Sspecial I like those, pretty decent. the teleporting thing was alright. His stance is uh... ew, his run is uh... what?.. the Utilt looks odd.

Pretty much everything is a lil weird looking except for the two specials I mentioned; I like those. I would probably have to say that you reaaallly needa change that running animation back cuz man that ish just looks retarted lmao. My dark sonic is probably more shadow than alot of the others, Take what you wish from mine to get an Idea on some things that you want done. I dont mind. but yea I like those specials though =P the red chargy thing is cool. and the Sspecial is cool other than the fact that I rockets downward off the edge. Nice start, keep it up.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Thanks for the comments on Turtleboozer, guys!

If anyone has tried out Ragna the Bloodedge, I would like to know what you think and how best to improve the character.
I toyed around with him (no real matches yet), but I have to say I agree with Leo Kitsune. The reverse direction command in the jab combo really screws with you. You should either allow just holding the A button to succeed on the combo, or move the reverse direction operation a bit so it doesn't screw you up half the time. As is it's... kind of annoying.

But the rest is pretty cool from what I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom