• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Europe Combo Video

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
No clips from SR3 and 4? Shame!

No Neasala? Phail... Big time...

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Very nice combo vid man, good **** peyudosmith. Amsah's combo on Ek with the double fair finish and Armada's combo on Masashi with the bomb finish are still nice. Too bad that the quality of the vids at my tourney, JST5, is crap, otherwise the double tipper kill of EK on Amsah and CJ should've been in for sure :p

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
IMO he is, or was, he's not quite in shape atm.

And yeah, he is / was alot better than you! So if ur in the movie, he should definitely be!
Luma is not in the video but he could have been in.

that Neasala guy, I don't even know who he is..

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Lol no where near top5.. Prolly not even best falcon in europe.
He aint bad though but he should prove himself first before you make those statements based on nothing @ Zephy.

Samochan

Smash Master
Lol no where near top5.. Prolly not even best falcon in europe.
He aint bad though but he should prove himself first before you make those statements based on nothing @ Zephy.
Agreed.

Neasala is a solid falcon... but I could easily name 10 people from europe and prolly more that are better than him. Neasala might be all awesome and things, but until he goes outside norway to both prove himself and gain that invaluable experience which he'll need if he wishes to become a top player in europe, he simply won't cut it. No one does without experience, no matter how good. Like, neasala might be good vs falco (example) cause he can play against tonberry, but he might and most likely will get mauled by a player with more experience than him, especially if they play a char he's unfamiliar in competing against at high level (let's say, jiggs, plenty of good jiggs in europe but I dunno any norwegian jiggs). It's also one thing to play good in one's own country when you don't have much pressure on you and you are familiar with the scene; it's certainly another to play on unfamiliar territory and do well against tons of different types of players. So basically he needs to get a bit older, grab his bag and come over to uk next summer (hopefully) with some older norwegians looking after him (after convincing his parents) and show what he's made of. :3

Luma

Smash Lord
who cares if he is better then me?
i wont say he is a top player in europe until he can get atleast top10 at a big international event
(reminder: i did that with still beeing in the WB, but i am far from a top player)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
And yet you couldn't find the time to google his name. What are you trying to prove?
Even if I google his name and watch his vids, I still don't know him.

And really, now that I've seen his vid, I'm not sure you realise how good our top 5 (heck our top 10) players are.
That C.Falcon is good, sure, but as Zgetto said, I don't even think he's the best C.Falcon in Europe...

I doubt he would even make top 5 at a small dutch tournament, let alone a large European one.
I could be wrong of course, but I don't think I am. (No offense to Neasala intended)

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
well it doesn't take much to be the best Falcon in Europe since Europe is srsly lacking on Falcon players but I also doubt he is.

btw what are we talking about? to be top10 in Europe is a really serious thing, if he isn't even the best in Norway he IS DEFINITELY NOT top10 in Europe.

and as amsah said, no offense, but you're not something til you prove it.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
As Zgetto said, amazing stuff happenned at Lyon. Stuff that would look so great in a combo video.
Good vid, even though there are more amazing combos in other videos ^^

And about Neasala. We already know how our top10 looks like (or might look like), and he does not belong to it. No offense.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Agreed.

Neasala is a solid falcon... but I could easily name 10 people from europe and prolly more that are better than him. Neasala might be all awesome and things, but until he goes outside norway to both prove himself and gain that invaluable experience which he'll need if he wishes to become a top player in europe, he simply won't cut it. No one does without experience, no matter how good. Like, neasala might be good vs falco (example) cause he can play against tonberry, but he might and most likely will get mauled by a player with more experience than him, especially if they play a char he's unfamiliar in competing against at high level (let's say, jiggs, plenty of good jiggs in europe but I dunno any norwegian jiggs). It's also one thing to play good in one's own country when you don't have much pressure on you and you are familiar with the scene; it's certainly another to play on unfamiliar territory and do well against tons of different types of players. So basically he needs to get a bit older, grab his bag and come over to uk next summer (hopefully) with some older norwegians looking after him (after convincing his parents) and show what he's made of. :3
I think Amsah summed it up pretty diplomatically, but you on the other hand, always come up with misrepresentations about different players.

Nea has attended SR2, 3 and 4, and all of them with Swedish representatives (and other countries). All this talk about experience is very unreasonable of you. He's proven himself several times in the Scandinavian community, which in fact has a good amount of high level players.
wtf, playing vs Calle W in loser finals for instance, is not familiar territory for him.

I'm not trying to defend any statement about him being top 5, but I do think he's got the potential for making top 10 in Europe (and even better). Just stop giving lectures about people you really don't know much about, Samo.

Needs to get older? wtf you don't even know how old he is. who are you to tell him to go to UK to "prove himself"? What if he doesn't care? It's his brother that made a comment. To be honest, I don't really think he cares about his position in the European community, then he would been eager to travel for tourneys out of Norway, which he really ain't.

And if there's any other Falcon main in Europe that could be better than my boy Nea(sala), I would like to know who. Never heard of another falcon placing well in a major tournament in europe, except of him, and yes I counted SR4 as a major tournament.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
Acherontic, I can think about Poilon and Ice who are really good with Falcon. But the thing is that they main several characters and prefer using other characters in their matches. Proving oneself in a "community" doesn't mean anything. You are saying that he has the potential of being top10 in Europe, then if he cares, he has to prove himself to Europe (our top10 players already did that more than once), and not only to Scandinavia.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Im not going to talk much about this, cuz Ache has said what was needed to say.

Never heard of Neasala? I see...

One day, u will.

And yeah, i have yet to see a better falcon than him. Saying Poilon and Ice have better falcon than him cause they pick falcon in some matchups, is pretty harsh, imo.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
Maining Falcon doesn't make your Falcon better than another player's. Neasala only mains Falcon so he will only use him, while Poilon and Ice can use several characters (a lot of people in the us claim that M2K's Peach is the best in their country, but we never see him using her).

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I find that hard to belive, as i have nevr seen poilon or Ice beat any good players with Falcon.

And, i guess only time will tell... SR5 anyone?

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
U fing serious? Oh well... IF DJB; Armada, Dev, Calle W, Aniolas, Tonberry, Neutroni and so on is bad, then i won't say anymore.

The thing is, i've been there by his side when those matches took place. Some of them was recorded, but most of it wasn't. So instead of asking me how it went, go ask them.

Im getting tired of this.

U can't jugde someone by the looks of it in a video, im going to be honest when i say this, at first, when i watched ur videos in youtube, i didn't think u were that good, BUT i never said anything when people said u were really good and could be a top player.

Just don't determine whether a person is good or not when haven't heard of him or just seen a video of him in youtube, recently!

EDIT: I don't belive Zgetto is the best Falcon in Europe. True story.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Im not beefing him up, im telling u what i think. Ur the one acting like a kid, baka.

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
No offense, really, but among the players you listed, only two of them can place top10 repeatedly (and I doubt that some of them could even place top10 once) in Europe size tournaments.
You just CAN'T say that he is that good that he could be/is top10/best Falcon in Europe if he hasn't entered a tournament in which there were all the best players (or the majority of them).

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Inf: I do think DJB could place pretty well at a big tournament, but we will see.

I still believe Nea is the best Falcon in Europe, and i will go with that statement for as long as i can, until the opposite is proven. Although i must say, he is in a pretty bad shape for time being, and he really doesn't care about this, he never has.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Like i said before, I do not believe Zgetto is the best Falcon in Europe, sorry.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, he has also beaten EK in a tournament in Sweden.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Inf: I do think DJB could place pretty well at a big tournament, but we will see.

I still believe Nea is the best Falcon in Europe, and i will go with that statement for as long as i can, until the opposite is proven. Although i must say, he is in a pretty bad shape for time being, and he really doesn't care about this, he never has.
It's not a matter of opinion. -_-

You think he's the best Falcon in Europe, I can see he's not.

But nvm, you're not one to listen to reason it seems. lol

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
No, we are.

But understand that the top players that are recognized by EVERYONE actually travel and ****. They go outside of their region and place well.

Neasala does not.

You can't just add somebody to the list of "best in europe" when that person hasn't even been TO europe yet. Hes been to Norway and maybe sweden, thats it.

If I live in America, and I want to be top 20 in America, but I only play within my state, i cant just "make the list". I have to ****ing travel and play people.

Samochan

Smash Master

>_>

There's basically a good falcon (or even better one) in my town, but I don't go saying he's like top 10 in europe or something or best falcon, cause he obviously needs to prove it before flaunting it if he'd wish to gain that title. He's better than neutroni and he got 7th on sr4 and only gotten better since, but peki still tops him in skill.

You gotta realise however, that no matter how good someone is or supposedly is, they need to travel out of country to prove it to the rest of us and not only because one needs to showcase those skills that the person is good and adaptable, but other factors like experience, mindsets, metagame and different setting come to play when outside one's own country. They can affect gameplay greatly, in good or bad way, but nevertheless player needs to be able to overcome these factors before being considered elite.

Besides, what you seem to forget that neasala didn't beat either calle or armada on that SR4 tourney and then he even lost to tonberry on winners. I assure you that the top dutches are basically all very pro level, above tonberry's level, same with top frenchies. This can be proven by recent tournament placings and how they play the game. So if neasala is on par with tonberry in skill or close by, it's not quite enough to be top 10 player in europe and I agree with amsah that zgetto's/adam's falcon is better in that case. If he has improved a lot since SR4 however, it would be nice to see him outside norway for a true test of skill, mindset and perseverance. Though if he doesn't care, then bwah. Lack of motivation is an effective way to kill a player. >_>

Luma

Smash Lord
the reason why you havent seen ice`s falcon is because you dont move your *** out of norway aswell

not only did he got 4th in teams at ESA3 using falcon, he also used falcon alot in freeplay @ TSL4 and sometimes even in teams, plus if you wanna take freeplay aswell he 3stocked over`s sheik and pretty much ****ed linguini`s ganon up

so if he would start maining falcon over his other chars there would be no way anyone in europe could match him, and i highly doubt anyone who played ice`s falcon and knows how fast he is improving would say anythng else

oh and btw: shut up biatch =D

Top Bottom