• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Europe Combo Video

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Awesome. =)
That peach with the turnip was ridiculous.

soap

Smash Hero
No, we are.

But understand that the top players that are recognized by EVERYONE actually travel and ****. They go outside of their region and place well.

Neasala does not.

You can't just add somebody to the list of "best in europe" when that person hasn't even been TO europe yet. Hes been to Norway and maybe sweden, thats it.

If I live in America, and I want to be top 20 in America, but I only play within my state, i cant just "make the list". I have to ****ing travel and play people.
lol, that silent spectre cat has never left california for smash in his life, and people consider him pretty good.

but his region has some good players so i guess he can get away with it.

my point was that falcon players seem to be lazy worldwide.

who doesnt like traveling is my question?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
lol, that silent spectre cat has never left california for smash in his life, and people consider him pretty good.

but his region has some good players so i guess he can get away with it.

my point was that falcon players seem to be lazy worldwide.

who doesnt like traveling is my question?
I was going to bring up SS as well because everyone basically said the same thing about him and him vs Darkrain. Everyone said that he needed to prove himself OoS before he was top falcon - and genesis proved that this was true. Obviously he is an amazing falcon, top 5, but he could still use some OoS practice. Same for the Neasala guy.

Neasala

Smash Rookie
You guys are pretty much right. :)

I never said i was top 5 or 10 in Europe, and i never will, until i attend to bigger tourneys.

Well, i hope i can prove you guys wrong one day :p

Neasala

Smash Rookie
Zephy:

Geez :D

1. Luma: Ur the biatch ;)

2. Amsah: Sure, why not?

3. Neasala will be travelling out in the future tourneys, trust me. Neasala is not tonberry level, i will tell u that. He does have alot more potential than people think =D

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
You guys are pretty much right. :)

I never said i was top 5 or 10 in Europe, and i never will, until i attend to bigger tourneys.

Well, i hope i can prove you guys wrong one day :p
Good **** <3 Don't worry, we know people make ***** out of thereselves and hype you up for no reason, aint your fault :bee:

Come to americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Neasala

Smash Rookie
Well, its kinda hard for me to come to America, but i hope some of you guys can come to Norway ^^

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
well it ended in a neasala debate or something..

I can believe him being really good but until he proves that, we don't know.
In Spain for example, we got for a long time really good players who didn't prove any **** out of spain. And people in Europe didn't believe they were so good til they attended ESA2 and so on. I might say they were basically underrated and they proved it.

I expect that Neasala guy's case to be similar. although by the videos i've seen, I can't say he is better than zgetto, ice, poilon, pamaro or even k-12 (best falcon in spain)

apart from that, I know guys that a lot of mad stuff happened at Lyon but this video is pre-tsl4 so you'll have to wait for a future (better) combo video of the euro scene. maybe after the next ESA or big tourney in europe i will make another one, idk.

edit: who the hell is djb

Neasala

Smash Rookie
well it ended in a neasala debate or something..

I can believe him being really good but until he proves that, we don't know.
In Spain for example, we got for a long time really good players who didn't prove any **** out of spain. And people in Europe didn't believe they were so good til they attended ESA2 and so on. I might say they were basically underrated and they proved it.

I expect that Neasala guy's case to be similar. although by the videos i've seen, I can't say he is better than zgetto, ice, poilon, pamaro or even k-12 (best falcon in spain)

apart from that, I know guys that a lot of mad stuff happened at Lyon but this video is pre-tsl4 so you'll have to wait for a future (better) combo video of the euro scene. maybe after the next ESA or big tourney in europe i will make another one, idk.

edit: who the hell is djb
Can i ask which of my videos you watched?
Just currious ^-^

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Psyeduomt (or something :p) : Go play DJB, then u will see who he is. He is pretty good. I don't think he was so good earlier in the days, but now hes pretty good.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Psyeduomt (or something :p) : Go play DJB, then u will see who he is. He is pretty good. I don't think he was so good earlier in the days, but now hes pretty good.
stfu man, if you got to say something, please respect the people you are talking to in the first place.

@neasala: you against flikflakk this year and some more I think

Neasala

Smash Rookie
Lol just cuz he spelled you'r name wrong, he has to "stfu"?

Stfu yourself -.-

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
stfu man, if you got to say something, please respect the people you are talking to in the first place.

@neasala: you against flikflakk this year and some more I think
Geez, u serious? I didn't get your name right, im sorry.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Yeah, sometimes it is, and sometimes u don't really care about if u got something right or not, and sometimes u just simply forget.

Even tho, once again, im sorry. Im not trying to be disrespectful, that was not my intention at all, so sorry about that.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Sure, go ahead. =)

Peyudosmith are u one of the top players in spain?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
In Zephy's defense, your name (to me atleast) is hella random and too long to remember.
When addressing you I'd probably write 'pseudosomething' just like he did rather than copying your name. Because honestly, it's too much effort to perfectly spell a name when all I want to do is make it clear who I'm talking to. No disrespect intended of course, but if you want people to spell your name right, reduce it to 3 letters. :p

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
See :D I wasn't making fun of you ^-^

Anyway, Amsah **** u played really good against Poilon in winners @ TSL4 =D

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
i don't ****ing care

i found zephy's post really offensive in the way he spelled it, but seriously, i don't care about that **** so let's cut it off

if you want to call me smith or peyudo or whatever it's fine to me but don't spell any ridiculous **** cause it makes you look like an ******* on the boards

@zephy: yeah I guess I'm around top10 or so

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I phail to see how u find it offensive when i even put in a smiley.... Oh well, nvm.

I see, u use Marth?

Vegard

Smash Lord
i don't ****ing care

i found zephy's post really offensive in the way he spelled it, but seriously, i don't care about that **** so let's cut it off

if you want to call me smith or peyudo or whatever it's fine to me but don't spell any ridiculous **** cause it makes you look like an ******* on the boards

if you're around top 10, Neasala is at least top 3, peyudo****.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
He was talking about spain....

i don't ****ing care

I have to disagree, it's actually common practice on forums for people to **** up other people's names. Especially on forums. Especially when they're as long and seemingly random as yours. And normally, no offense is taken (or meant).

So next time you decide to get offended by something completely normal, at least have the courtesy to tell people about it before flaming them.

Samochan

Smash Master
I mess up people's names in purpose and phail calls me smao instead of samo. Should everyone I talk to get very offended because I call them nicknames or should I cause phail intentionally calls me that? <_< I mean seriously, it would be very childish to instill flame wars just cause someone managed to typo your name peyudosmith (almost managed to leave out that e myself too and left out that u lol). I mean, rofl at someone typoing someone's name = they are automatically an ***. So relax peyudosmith, people aren't here to attack your persona just because they didn't doublecheck what they wrote and they type on keyboard too fast, resulting in typos on basically everything. Imo, it's more offensive if they actually call you names (what you were doing) or typed so awfully on purpose so no one could make sense of it.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
i don't ****ing care

Take that **** outta your butt and relax.

also, back on topic, nice combo vid :)

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I found that one specially lacking any kind of offense

so ok, if you make fun of names so often, do it, I wont mind. spell any **** you may think funny and I will surely laugh out loud like crazy.

@norweggians: what did I say that you are so hostile? I think I made no offense to Neasala, indeed I said he has the potential to be on top :ohwell::ohwell:

so whatever

oh and amsah dont take it so serious, I dont really care.

thx goldkirby

edit: yea I play marf, y so interested in me, zephy?

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
^Didn't sound like it...o_O

Oh well, back on topic.

You did a pretty good job on the vid, though I've seen better European combo's than some of the ones you put in the video, overall it's nice. =]

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Nice no nonsense vid. Too bad the quality isn't as great ( but what you expect from moviemaker). Some nice comboes in there and some meh ones. Some clips went on too long (mostly edge guards).
The vid could have build up for the big comboes a bit better. Now the awesome ones just felt like they were just next in line.

Overall good first attempt ^^. Interested in your future attempts ^^

This reminds me that I need to ask every player that I record that they should play with name tags on. There were a few parts that I just couldn't identify the player.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
Im not interested, im just asking around o_o;
yeah that is what I call interest

@amsah: yeah I feel like I should have asked you dutchies for your own parts. for example Remen and Faab, i'm sure they have better comboes on youtube I just didn't find. for the next one (if I do another one) I will make sure I ask you.

@ryuker: glad you liked it and as I said before, I know I missed a lot of good comboes in there, next time I will ask your advice on the matter maybe.

I observed that many people can't identify some people there playing so I will put who's playing in each segment on the description to make it clearer.

Top Bottom