• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well, I want Phantom Wings or one of the major PSA users to start it, so that they're the main owners, but if you guys don't mind, I'll start it, and link you up.

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
even originally characters aren't balanced,
I agree, some people want to balance characters,
some people want stronger character too though,
we should have categories, ^_^

I love balanced characters and hope for more,
however that takes constructive criticism,
And for that we needs votes
hey someone open a forum
can we do votes

How do you record videos from the wii
Great idea ^_^ Love it ^-^ all4all @_@

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. Take brawl meta for example. Not trying to get out of line but you can see that a lot of people, of not all are having trouble battling meta(pro/skilled). Now switch that meta with a psa character like galactic knight(psa meta) That right there is a lot stronger than the original.

Or how about this. judging by the characters we have right now, you can bet more than sure, even though some are balanced more than others, that they are overpowering character. Especailly the sonic/meta/snake in my opinion. Shoot. I made a sonic that shoots projectiles and stops time, a few elemental attacks and a little more speed. I tried balancing out the char but still overpowers a lot of the others.

Point is, you can try balancing out chars but there are still going to be some less balanced and more stronger than others, even by a little. And sometime, a little can mean a lot, or game changing. Even worse, game owning every time.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Well, we can help each other balance the character, because criticizing your own work won't help you balance a character in any way. I also wanted to make a PSA chat for those who want word by word instruction on how to do something. I'm still in the baby steps of PSA, and still don't know how to do much of squat, because the numbers confuse me. I've tried reading the guides, but I'm the type to learn while doing, and would appreciate help from those willing to teach.

I think a board dedicated to PSA would be awesome. If anyone decided to do it, I think they should use Zetaboards.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
They should be balanced against pre-existing characters. Personally I'd recommend balancing 'em against the BBrawl cast, but vBrawl may work better as a universal standard.

So, I'd vote that characters be balanced in respect to vBrawl (with it being strongly noted that being balanced against Snake or Metaknight doesn't count).

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
i think balanced characters should shoot for mid tier in vbrawl brawl + and/or Bbrawl

and then spread out from there

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
About balancing characters- what would the standard be to which they are held?
That's sort of a difficult question to answer, since a standard is a criteria all must meet, when all the PSA characters vary in aspects and are unique.

Take the original character and balance them so they become more viable(low-tiers) or so that it requires more to control the aspects that make them seem broken or too good.(Higher-Top Tier) Don't change their attributes, unless you've done what you can do with their moveset? Idk... just tossin out ideas.

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
BTW I like the unbalanced tiers in vbrawl
we need characters to differ in speed and strength like that
try too hard and they'll be no difference

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
Dammit, noone is creating Sephiroth. I guess that will be my job eventualy >_>

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Here's a really simple PSA. Fox with shine cancel. It's based off the 8-13-09 nighly but you can cancel his shine with anything. Allows for some broken combos. :p

http://willhostforfood.com/users/P/patrick7286/FitFox.pac
So you made a broken and/or pointless character, and want people to use him. *Looks at my sig* Yeah.

But otherwise, it's good if its your first and your just getting the hang of things.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So you made a broken and/or pointless character, and want people to use him. *Looks at my sig* Yeah.

But otherwise, it's good if its your first and your just getting the hang of things.
Glad to see the community is as positive and open-minded as ever. ¦D

To further add-on to this notion, I'll just paste this here since I already put it on KC:MM. For the heck of it. ¦3

WARNING: The following post contains immense amounts of Captain Falcon, there fore this may impregnate you once looking, especially if you're a guy. Yes, especially. (Also don't take this too seriously either. ¦D Get ready for a GIANT wall of text XD)

We can't use Captain Falcon's full potential in Brawl. let's face it, we just can't. Why can't we? Because the immense manliness of how very being would throw balance right out the window. brawl+ brings us close to that, but not quite there. Then we have the past moveset hacks.

Fire/ice/whatever element with no changes to attack physics? Weak. Every move is a 1 hit KO? Insulting. Ladies and Gentlemen (And I use that term lightly ¦D), I present to you a moveset with enough Falcon Kicks, Pawnch, Come On and Yes to make your effin' heads morph into canadian bacon. The true power of Captain Falcon breaking all laws and physics with enough force to let him combo in vBrawl. Yeah, that's right. There is no true name for these "Moves" You may call them whatever you like.

However, I shall unveil this to you all under the name, Onslaught Falcon.

Trust me, you'll understand why when you start playing. Oh, and all you people who hate Meta-Knight for being higher on the Tier List than our Captain? Please. he can't even touch him now. Even a CPU Captain Falcon can beat him now without killing himself. He's THAT awesome.

Enjoy.

/BS *SMACKED*

Okay I'm done sounding silly XD Anyways this is my first creation with PSA. I decided to not release a ton of Betas and just kept working until I reached what I felt was the final product. Ah, and of course this isn't meant as a SERIOUS moveset. Just something to use to either kill time, laugh at, or...maybe annoy people who hate hearing Flacon phrases all the time? ¦D;;

Edit: Okay, let's see how many people I got Ninja'd by. ¦D And the lessen what i have to say, you may assume that all moves accept the throws have increased knockback.

We shall be using the Protoman/Blues outfit for today. But since he's doing one, All Taunts have IASA frames and can be interrupted at any time, plus have Invincibility state. Side Taunt has been sped up so it can be performed at a similar rate to the other two, and Up-Taunt now has "YES!" added.

Standard Combo

Falcon Barrage: Begins his usual A spam combo, though it pushes you back until BAM! The sweetspot punch hits you and sends you flying.

Dash Attack

Freedom Rush: Falcon charges at you at high velocity then slams his shoulder into you, and as we know from the Knee, all of Falcon's joints are filled with electric energy, thus sending you flying. it basically works like the Knee, only not as strong until later. Kills at about 80-100 and up or so.

Normal Attacks

All normal attacks have increased damage and a decent amount of knockback for kills in low-mid hundreds depending on the attack. IASA frames as well

Aerials

Knee: Always sweetspots no matter when it hits. 22 Damage
B-Air: Has sweetspot effect like Knee(always), only with fire damage, also 22.
N-Air: 22 Damage. Knockback increases greatly at higher %'s
Up-air: 19 Damage

F-Smash: Elbow basically works like the knee, only with 27%
D-Smash: Faster with on 17% on both front and back hits. Not likely you'll get both to hit though
U-Smash: Faster with 10 Damage ont he first hit and 15 on the next

B Falcon Punch: Faster, Stronger and have invincibility frames while in use. It's actually a bit harder to get it to hit when it's faster. Middair is the same as well. When landing while in the middle of a Falcon Punch in middair, the animation will go back to normal speed.

Side-B: Stuns the enemy, leaving them open for another attack for about a second
Air Side-B has been changed to be the ground Falcon Kick, working in Middair. No Freefall frames

Falcon Kick: Both ground and air Falcon kicks are sped up after the starting animation

Works the same, only has IASA frames after it's over so you can go into other attacks. Plus no Freefall

Other changes: Grab attack sped up for rapid attacks at 2% for each hit.
Recovery hits all have increased damages and knockback (And CF gets confused and says "Falcon Kick" when he punches someone after tripping)
Win Poses can be broken, just for the hell of it. Also have extra voice clips to them.
Running Speed gradually increases
Extra jump added

Unaffecting changes: Almost all moves, both waiting animations and the Final Smash have extra voice clips added to suit the moves. (If anyone actually uses this and it gets too annoying for you, I'll just take that out :3)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yf2rzj2imn

Here's the FitMotion that has Falcon's new AI

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2nkjm2yyty

And last but greatest of all, the true Victory Theme of Captain Falcon. The way is should've been from the start...With more YES! (Probably the only thing that'll be appreciated here. ¦D)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztjyy5zjymg

P.S.: Sorry for getting your hopes up folks. It's just another moveset made to be fun, not a "Serious Business" moveset like Roy or Mewtwo. Brawl+ Falcon is serious enough, which is why I used him as a base XD Have fun!

And if I forgot to mention anything, oh well, sorry. ¦D

And for anyone new downloading this, thanks to Fool's Gil, I now have videos! :3

Moveset (Has everything except his Final Smash voice changes):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvKLP1N0QtM

Onslaught Falcon in Action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-dbnUyneEs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU018BCYl9c

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I enjoy Onslaught Falcon, if only because your post is a giant montage of Falcon kicking and burning small animals.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hmm...It does sound better when you reverse it. ¦D *edits*

And same. I figured Diddy and the Pokemon were the perfect test subjects XD

MysticKenji

Smash Master
So...how bout some characters?

Hawk Sasuke v1
Attribute Changes:
Faster run
Shorter SH
Better horizontal air movement
Slower walk
Better air mobility
Faster FF

Attack changes:
No tippers
Fsmash is now DB-S4
Usmash is now DB-Up4
DA sword sends at 0 degree angle
SH Dair has no landing lag
No sword glow

Special Changes:
Down-B GFX changed
Side-B to Chidori Nagashi (Stab)
Neutral-B to Chidori Nagashi (Burst)

Other changes:
New wait animations
New taunts

DL: http://www.2shared.com/file/7917603/f4736c60/FitMarthHawkSasuke.html
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdo98Ii5xqk

Darkrai v1
Attribute Changes:
Runs faster
Better horizontal air movement
Increased air mobility
Increased air stopping mobility

Attack Changes:
Dark-type moves (GFX/Flag changes)
Jab to Brick Break (shield damage / side-b throw animation)
Ftilt to Poison Jab (flower element ftilt with no 2nd hitbox)
Fair to Shadow Claw (has "tipper" / item throw animation)
Dash Attack to Fling (running item summon+throw)
Utilt to Shock Wave (electric utaunt)
Dair to Ominous Wind (wind blast utaunt)
Dtilt to HP Dark (doesn't hit on body / crouch animation)
Uair to Psychic (psychic blast utaunt)
Usmash/Fsmash no longer hit on body

Special Changes:
Neutral-B to Dark Void (forces sleep / down-b animation)
Up-B to Giga Impact (ES with strong hitbox and ~3x startup)
Side-B to Hypnosis (forces sleep / dtaunt animation)
Down-B to Dark Pulse (burst of dark energy / staunt animation)
FS is stronger, cannot be SDI'd and goes into FallSpecial over air when finished

Grab/Throw Changes:
Pummel, F and U throw are Dark element

Other Changes:
Changed Taunts
Slow getup is slowed down fast get up attack

DL: http://www.2shared.com/file/7918550/4a286790/FitLucarioDarkrai.html
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdpBMWT1XO8

Fusion_Blastoise

Smash Cadet
Might as well submit my idea...

Mario was given FLUDD, but not an awful lot to do with him. I was thinking, maybe you could mae a FLUDD based Mario.

Character Base:Mario of course

Ground Based A Moves: These moves should be almost the same as Mario's original moves except they should deal more damage and slightly (just a little more) knockback then Mario's overall but with less speed and slightly more lag. In depth:

The AAA combo should do more damage but the first jab should come out slightly slower.

All Mario's tilts should have more knock back and more damage.

Mario's smashes should be slower with a little more start up and ending lag. To balance this out, they should also do a significant amount more of damage.

Mario's F-Smash should keep the same animation but loose the fire ball at the end of his hand.

Air Based A moves:

Mario's aerials should be the same but with slightly more knock back and damage. Mario's F'air should be changed so it is more like Luigi's (works into some mild combos). Mario's down and up aerials shold be given just a tad more landing lag but more power.

Specials:

All FLUDD Mario's specials should revolve around the use of FLUDD.

Neutral-B: Mario charges up FLUDD (what is normally used at the beginning of Mario's Down-B). The animation would exactly the same as when he charges up FLUDD during his down-b move. There should be 5 levels of charge. Every second and a half Mario charges his FLUDD, one level of water should be charged. Each time a level of charge is reached, the 'ping' sound you hear when Mario normally charges FLUDD should be heard. As the level of charge raises, the ping should get progressively louder with the 'ping' for the fifth level of charge being the loudest. Mario can stop charging anytime he wants be rolling to the side. If Mario is attacked while charging FLUDD, he stops charging FLUDD but retains the level of charge he was already on. If Mario charges for a second and then stops the charge before it ends, the next time he charges, he should need only charge for half a second before he gains another level of charge. Mario should be able to charge in the air also. The difference being Mario can airdodge out of the charge.

Side-B: Mario uses FLUDD to propell himself forwards. This is trying to emulate the Turbo nozel of Super Mario Sunshine. What really happens is that in a movement similar to what Piplup does when released from a pokeball, Mario is quickly flung forward with water jetting from behind him. This movement is one way (the way Mario is facing) meaning that unlike Sonic or Yoshi's side-b, he can not turn around. Mario is flung forward slightly faster then a fully charged rollout of Jigglypuffs. This speed is maintained throughout the duration of this move. As soon as this move initiates, Mario is flung forward (there is no start up lag). Enenmies who come in contact with Mario sustain mild damage (10-15%) and decent knockback. For every second Mario sustains this move, he looses one level of charge. Mario can jump while using this move, he is just propelled through the air at the same speed but gravity still acts upon him as it normally would. Similarly, this move can be initiated in the air as a horizontal recovery move. Gravity effects Mario as it usually would but it may have to be altered depending on balancing speed/distance (think how Jigglypuff falls faster in rollout). If an enemy is behind Mario when the move initates and is hit with the spray of FLUDD, he recieves minor damage (5-10%) and very small knock back. This move has slight ending (cool down) lag. If this move is intiated when Mario has no charge left, then Mario stands there holding FLUDD like he's shooting something doing nothing. If during the course of this move, Mario runs out of water, then the move immeadiately stops and the cool down lag etc. take place.

Down-B: This move remains similar to what Mario currently does minus the charging up phase. Mario shoots a jet of water out in front of him but it doesn't travel as far and Mario has more control as to where the water is squirted. This move deals minor damage and minor knock back it should opearte similar to Bowser's Flame (B) attack. For every two seconds this move is sustained, one charge is lost. If this move is intiated when Mario has no charge left, then Mario stands there holding FLUDD like he's shooting something doing nothing. If during the course of this move, Mario runs out of water, then the water stops flowing and Mario is left shooting nothing.

Up-B:This is the one move I think will be hardest to actually do... ah well here it is anyway. Mario uses his rocket nosel to propell himself upwards. A blast of water is issued underneath Mario forcing him high into the sky. Enemies hit by this blast of water sustain mild damage (10-20%) and mild knockback. If hit with the blast while in the air, this blast of water acts as a strong spike. Before using this move, Mario has a one/one and a half/two second startup period in which he can move and jump but not attack, dodge, shield, roll or double jump. The move is intiated by pressing up and B and then holding B. If B is released before the startup period, then the move is canceled. If Mario is attacked during the start up period, the move is canceled. Mario should be rocketed (quickly) quite high (higher then Sonic's spring). After the move, Mario is put into a falling state similar to what happens when Sonic uses his Spring (up-B). That is, he can use aerial attacks, dodge, but he can not use his Up-B again. Using this move causes Mario's charge to go down one stage.

Final Smash: I might as well suggest one eh. Similar to what happens when Kyogre is released from his Pokeball, Mario forces the enemy off stage. The only difference this time being that Mario's water does more knockback and damages the opponent (20-30%).

Movement/Speed/Attributes:

Because this Mario is carrying FLUDD all the time and with more water, he should move slower. His jump heights should also be decreased. FLUDD Mario should be significantly heavier then regular Mario, falling faster (not very fast, just faster) and sustaining significantly less knockback then regular Mario does. FLUDD Mario's general air maneovourabilty should not be tampered with. In general, all Mario's moves should deal more knockback and damage.

Extra Info:
Mario should have FLUDD out at all times. If possible, maybe Mario should begin the match with a charge of 3 (or 2).

Character Textures:
Not necessary but would be fun if different coloured FLUDDs were made; i.e. a green one, a blue one, a red one, a purple one etc.

All this is just my own thoughts. It would be really cool to have a proper FLUDD Mario as a PSA character. This is just a rough suggestion. Obviously, if you or someone else were to undertake this project I'd understand that it'd be your descision about the character's attributes and moves. Since all the moves I've suggested here (bar maybe the Up-B) have animations actually in the game, I thought this idea would be possible. Could you please tell me if I'm dreaming with this idea?

Thanks and I hope you choose to do this...

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Sorry Fusion, this thread is not for ideas-- there's a separate topic for that. This is for submitting and commenting on people's characters.

Emininja

Smash Rookie
well

1.Its not close to the top of the thread page
2.everyone making their own topics for their own PSA
3.they prefer kittycorp? i do not know
4. someone is making a REAL good one but is keeping a secret

Sr. P & R

Smash Apprentice
The Best of Mr. Game & Watch

Melee Mr. Game & Watch

The purpose of this hack is to not only make a fairly accurate Melee G&W (with some added bonuses), but to make a balanced PSA Mr. G&W

Changes:

Aerials:

Melee Nair
Lower BKB Fair
No stall-then-fall on Dair
Bair w/ no hitlag and 6 hits instead of 8

Tilts:
Dtilt with higher BKB and KBG
Larger Utilt hitbox

Throws:
All lower BKB and higher KBG

Specials:
Up B has no floating or parachute, but has Super Armor frames and refreshes 2nd jump

OMG, his shield actually covers him!!!!

The Nairachute is back :)

Nines are just a little more rewarding :chuckle:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nz4jlx54jwk

MrKrayz

Smash Rookie
Alrighty, I probably won't finish this, which is the reason why I'm posting this

Viewtiful Joe Base:
http://www.mediafire.com/?izeknuu5mwy

Also, updated GreenThunder Luigi:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydzyjimtagi

Notes:
Viewtiful Joe:
neutralB: SLOW - 1 second
sideB : MACHSPEEDCOMBO
downB : ZOOM
standard combo: end change
uptilt -shocking (pink...not really) bombs
down tilt - uppercut
sidetilt - low tilt
forwardsmash - variant low smash
lowsmash - ground quake
forwardair - spike
downair- red hot kick
that should be all
***SPECIALS use invisible viewtiful meter, just for fun, I'm not going to tell how to recharge, although you could look at the file. ALSO, there are still bugs with the meter.

Notes2:
luigi- changed up tilt, fixed some moves

Codec01

Smash Cadet
Project Super Alloys

You think alloys are bunch of weak deformed creatures with weird white circle things attached to their body?
Well, think again. They now got the POWER of PSA.
By the way, why aren't there any icons (smileys) for alloys? *facepalm*

Super Red Alloy

Physics Changes:
1. Increased running & walking speed (he is now way faster than sonic!)
2. Increased Jump Height
3. He can now jump as many times as he want (Set the value to 100. That's enough right?)
4. Increased Weight

Other Changes:
1. Nearly all his attacks' damage rate has been increased (His Side Smash is REALLY strong)
2. Fire effect for most of his attacks (some attacks have different effects such as "impale" for Aerial down A)
3. His moves now have cool FLAMING and EXPLOSIVE graffics (Some of them can actually burn enemies)
4. Added fire effect + graffic effect to Wait1, Run, Walk, Wait Squat etc. (basically the moves that usually do not hurt enemies)
5. Faster Moves + Allow Interrupt

Pics:

Wait1 Graffic

Side Smash Charging Graffic *Sexy*

Leaves explosions behind when running

Down Smash Graffic

Other Random pics

Impale XD

Download Link:
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org195450.zip

Super Blue Alloy
Unfinished. 80% Complete.

Super Yellow Alloy
Unfinished. 50% Complete.

Super Green Alloy
Unfinished. 20% Complete.

To Do List for all alloys:
Give them motions for taunts, guard and ledge grabbing (Is it even possible?)
If you can tell me how to do stuff like that, I would really appreciate.

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
Lloyd Irving

Alright, I have moved past my previous movesets, which honestly were not that great. However, this is different. Lloyd will be a moveset for Pit, considering that he already has two swords. Right now, the texture I'm using has been edited to have the Vorpal Blade as the sword. I wish I could put Flamberge is there too, but I can't make the swords different. I would appreciate it if someone would suggest a sword to texture for him, so it won't look wierd. The texurre I'm using for the set is Vyse's texture, which has the Eternal sword. I intend to make this AS BALANCED AS POSSIBLE! Anyways, on to the actual moveset.
EDIT: Added pic's of some stuff!

BETA v0.1 IS NOW UP!!!!!
Contains: Beta versions of specials, plus SUPER beta version of Final Smash. Everything else has been left unchanged.
NOTE: This the beta, so not all of the moves are finished, only the specials are. If there is something that you notice that doesn't appeal to you, or if you have critisism for me, please post it here or PM me. Thank you.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yeenkzmyty2

:::progress:::
RED=No Progress
ORANGE=Some Progress
YELLOW=Operational, but could use work
GREEN=Fully Operational, working out problems, glitches, ect.
BLUE=Complete, ready for battle!

:::Special Moves:::
Neutral B-Sonic Thrust
Lloyd thrusts a sword forward at sonic speed, dealing decent knockback and about 10%

Side B-Tempest
This move is pretty cool. Lloyd basically launches himself forward pretty fast and hits everyone in his way with some decent knockback and deals good percent. Haven't decided on the exact percent yet.

Up B-Rising Falcon
Lloyd rises into the air at decent speed and leaves fire in his wake. Does good percent, but not as much knockback.

Down B-Sword Rain
Lloyd does 11 hits, insanely fast. Decent damage (so it won't be broken), not so much knockback though....

:::Smashes:::
Up Smash-Tiger Rage
Lloyd does multiple slashes above him, doing good damage and knockback. The animation will be his standard Up Smash just sped up and done twice in quick succession.

Side Smash-Beast
For Beast, he will do a diagonal slash, which creates a beasts' image in front of him. I'm not sure what graphic to use to make the beast, I'm thinking of using the Aura graphic.. It will be doing excellent knockback and good damage as well.

Down Smash-Heavy Tiger Blade
This move will be doing almost no knockback, akin to the move itself in the game, which ends combos. However, it will do pretty good damage.

:::Tilts:::
Up Tilt-Same
Pretty self-explanitory

Side Tilt-Demon Fang
Lloyd slashes, sending a wave of energy at the opponent.

Down Tilt-Same
Again, pretty self-explanitory

The AAA combo will stay the same unless I find something I want to put there.

:::Final Smash:::
Falcon's Crest
This move is Lloyd's secret tech, and is immensly powerful. I found out that even though you can do the correct custom Final Smash, one of Pit's angel things will still fly over to the opponent and attempt to hit him/her. Here is a sneak peek ;)

This is the exact same post as the one on KC:MM. I'm more active there, so send me a PM there or something if you want to reach me faster.

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I've got the first fully playable version of Cosmic Geno up! There's still room for improvement as far as balancing, sounds, and slight adjustment detail goes, but all known bugs have been ironed out, hitboxes and graphics are in place, and he's ready for the next stage of testing!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zjnhoewyelf/CosmicGenoVersion1.pac

This version of Geno is fast on the ground and has floaty physics in the air, but unlike most floaty characters he can actually fast-fall very quickly, which lends itself well to surprise attacks.
Here's a list of his moves so far:

A: Finger Shot - Geno pulls out his trusty finger gun and fires a bullet. It's quick to fire and has pretty good range for a normal A move and can build up damage quickly.
FTilt: Hand Cannon - Geno fires off a flash of burning energy. Its range, speed, and knockback are excellent, but it's not a good kill move. Its primary use is for knocking close-range opponents away. It also is a good move to end a combo with.
UTilt: Hand Gun - Geno fires a burst of energy upwards. It has a bit of a start-up lag, but has a nice sweetspot if you can time it right.
DTilt: Ground Explosion - Geno sends a burst of energy into the ground, causing a small explosion in front of him. It sends opponents into the air, and is good for starting aerial combos.
Dash Attack: Double Hit - Geno strikes out quickly with a weak burst of energy. If you let go of the control stick at the moment he releases the attack, he will do a spin attack as well, but if you don't, it combos well into his FTilt.
FSmash: Star Gun - Geno fires off a burst of star energy. If you tap the A button again at the right time, he will send off a second, more powerful attack as well.
USmash: Star Burst - Geno focuses energy into the air above him, then causes an explosion of stars which blasts opponents straight upwards. It's slow, but very powerful, and is one of Geno's few good kill moves. Based on Shadic's USmash, but with different graphic effects.
DSmash: Rocket Burn - Geno uses the rockets in his fists to light his hands on fire and set off a pair of explosions next to him. Does good damage, but it has very little range and sub-par knockback.
Nair: Orbital Spin - Geno sparkles with energy and spins his body in the air rapidly, hitting anyone who comes too close. It's a good surprise attack, but often causes a hitbox 'trade' if the opponent is attacking while he's using it.
Fair: Rocket Rush - Geno uses his rocket punch to thrust himself forward for a powerful punch. If he hits them while thrusting, he will push them forward, but the attack is most powerful if he hits right at the end. Hitting with the sweetspot after using Geno Boost is as powerful as Captain Falcon's Knee of Justice! Based on the punch Geno uses on Bowyer in his first fight scene in SMRPG. Credit goes to Shadic for coming up with the air-dash idea.
Bair: Spinning Blast - Geno whirls around and fires his Hand Gun three times behind him. Each burst sends opponents in a different trajectory, but the strongest blast is the last one, which hits them at an upwards angle. A very good ranged attack, but it has a blind spot right next to Geno.
Uair: Stellar Shock - Geno releases a burst of star energy above him, sending opponents upwards. It has a strong sweetspot at the very tip of the attack at the moment it comes out. A perfect hit with the sweetspot is a very powerful killing move.
Dair: Meteor Strike - Geno hits opponents below him with his fist, sending them straight downwards. If the attack connects, he also gets a slight upwards boost.
FThrow: 7-Star Strike - Geno hits his opponent seven times with a rapid flurry of stars, sending them flying a good distance away with the last hit. Based on Shadic's FSmash animation and physics, but not quite as powerful. It's still a very good throw, about on par with Ness/Lucas in terms of knockback.
BThrow: Meteor Shower - Geno leaps above his opponent and rains star energy on top of them, dealing damage and sending them backwards. It doesn't send them very far, but does a good deal of damage.
UThrow: Star Release - Geno raises his hands and holds his opponent in the air above him for a moment before sending them flying straight upwards. Based loosely on the way that Mario sent Star Pieces into the sky in SMRPG.
DThrow: Rocket Punch - Geno smashes his opponent with a rocket-charged fist, knocking them down. It's not too powerful, but it leaves opponents open to a combo attack.

B: Geno Beam - Geno focuses energy into his Star Gun, charging it into a powerful long-range beam that sends opponents flying back. Charging it three times brings it to maximum power, but waiting any longer causes it to weaken. He can also fire it without charging at all, although this will result in a very small burst. In the air, only the small, uncharged version can be used.
Side B: Geno Whirl - Geno tosses a speedy energy disk, dealing damage to opponents. Pressing the A button immediately before the attack connects deals a powerful blow that can KO at around 100% damage, but pressing it too early causes the attack to become exceedingly weak. One of Geno's best killing moves, but it takes some practice to land the critical hit and its long start-up makes it easy to dodge.
Up B: Geno Boost - Geno rises into the air, radiating energy. He will take no knockback if hit during the first part of the move. After using the move, he will glow with energy, and any aerial attacks he uses while falling will be more powerful than usual (this aspect has still not been added, I want to complete his aerials fully before I deal with that). Unlike most recovery moves, Geno retains his second jump after using Geno Boost. He can also use the ability again while falling in order to slow his descent or to defend against attacks. Credit to Shadic for the graphical effect of the upwards spin.
Down B: Geno Blast - Geno raises his hands into the air, focusing energy into the sky above him, then sends it streaming down onto any unsuspecting opponents. The attack deals tremendous amounts of damage (up to over 40% damage at full charge!) and has a wide range, but it has no knockback and a very long start-up, making it impossible to spam. It also has a blind spot right next to Geno, leaving him wide open to any opponents who avoid the blast. Like Geno Beam, it can be charged up to three times but weakens if it is not released after the third charge. If Geno uses this in the air, he will hover and fire the energy from his own hands instead. The aerial version is weaker and lasts shorter than the ground version. Also, it cannot be charged, and puts him into free-fall.
Final Smash - Geno Flash: Well, you'll just have to see this one for yourself!

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Hoy! I have a very simple character submission. Admittedly it's not a full character, but I'd like to submit it here for a couple reasons:

- to make myself feel better about starting my own thread
- because I'm not doing anything else with it
- so that someone can take it and use it for their own creation

So here you go! Samus with Ice Super Missiles and Stun Bombs.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lmm0jwnnw2h

All it is is me practicing some very basic hex editing. I changed flags on some projectiles, so that Super Missiles freeze and bombs stun. There are no other changes.

dino_gonzalez

Smash Apprentice
Military Fox 1.0 - by Dino Gonzalez
Download

• Attribute Changes

• Run atk - early exit
  • U-tilt - ...
  • FU-tilt - ...
  • F-tilt - ...
  • FD-tilt - fast kick
  • D-tilt - lay motion bomb

• U-Air - ...
  • F-Air - spins to u-air
  • B-Air - ...
  • D-Air - Drop Gooey Bomb
  • N-Air - 2 spins fast

• U-sp - ....
  • F-sp - ....
  • B-sp - ....
  • D-sp - Energy shield higher knock back
  • N-sp - Stronger slower

• U-Throw - Lower Knock Back
  • F-Throw - Forward Down small stun Trajectory
  • B-Throw - Time manipulation (wip)
  • D-Throw - added an energy shield (combo start, into dash attack, then early exit it)

issues: (No one reported anything yet)

Comments: Fox dies fast. Different combo patterns work with different characters I say combos because you really can combo, certain moves at certain times. too strong but the combo thing is already close ^_^.

Comment Please ^_^

renegade109

Smash Rookie
invalid file for Kyzon download page... :(

EDIT: btw dino... I'm going to test ur Military Fox, It looks pretty cool :)

EDIT[AGAIN]: I like Military fox, it's pretty cool... lol, I like dropping bombs on people ^_^

Cosmic Geno is good but I think that there's too much lag after the F-smash and his charge time for the aura blast thing w/N-special needs to be about 2/3 of the time it is now

@MysticKenji: I agree, it's annoying going through everything to find out if there are any updates :p

Photos

Smash Journeyman
umm, sorry, but i don't know how to get these to work, what do i have to do to use them? i do have BBrawl.

renegade109

Smash Rookie
first of all, photos, u will need homebrew channel, an SD card, and someway to hook it up to a computer...

check out http://wiibrew.org
after that u'll need gecko os and what-not

this is for texture hacking: http://nintendobros.com/2009/03/15/...ith-gecko-os-quick-guide-for-custom-textures/

after that u just need to put the moveset in the right folder and rename it the right thing... for example, in the sonic folder u'd name the moveset "FitSonic.pac"

I cant really explain it too well, so try searching google and try a bunch of stuff. but b carefull bc u could mess up ur wii :p

EDIT: oops, thought u made a typo with the "BBrawl" thing... just read this: after that u just need to put the moveset in the right folder and rename it the right thing... for example, in the sonic folder u'd name the moveset "FitSonic.pac"

forgot about the whole Balanced Brawl thing

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
Lloyd for PIT PSA, It is glitched. It caused my wii freeze 3 times when I selected Pit. (every time I clicked it.)

Top Bottom