• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

PK Slap

Smash Cadet
Bridge of Eldin gets my vote.

Although Green Greens is quite epic when you're Snake and you can lay C4 on the bomb areas. And detonate it for a big 'splosion.

camden

Smash Apprentice
Bridge of Eldin is too plain. A big flat stage, with the occasional BOOM! Green greens has a bunch of little floating islands, a big tree in the back that drops apples of 2 different densities, and towers of blocks, quite a few that go BOOM! BOOM! also happens more at Green Greens, so that pwns. Bridge of Eldin is better artisticly, but there's more to do on Green Greens. Green Greens also has more of a fun look to it seeing how it's from the Kirby universe, which tries to appeal to little kids and nubs. In the end, it takes the cake. I vote Green Greens, 60:40.

camden

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed that I've voted three times and won Post of the Day twice. ^_^.

Anyways, this is a tough one. Smashville has a basic stage design. It's one large medium sized platform, and one platform floating back and forth, around half the length of the stage. The ledges are small, and diagonal, making them perfect, for even characters with bad recoveries don't have to worry about an awkward return (See FD, PS1). That's good. 75m has many, many platforms, that exact number I'll get later. It also has ladders, fireballs, and well, Donkey Kong. It's Level 2 of Donkey Kong, which in itself, is pretty cool. I honestly doubt recovery is much of a problem here, considering all the platforms that can save you.

Smashville's pretty fun to play on. It's basic design isn't boring to play on because the floating platform adds so many possibilities to the stage. Plus, the background changes depending on the time of day set on your Wii. K.K. Slider on Saturday nights is always fun, and the kids in the back keeping an eye on their favourites is pretty neat. As for 75m, the fun really depends on how you're playing. I can honestly saying playing "war-style" is the only way to truly enjoy this stage. By that, I mean 2v2 with items, and each team keeps to one side, and throws and shoots their items at each other until one team is left standing. Playing at this stage 1v1 standard is somewhat of a bore because of how easy it is to score a kill. Hell, if you're toolazy to kill, justthrow your opponent in DK's direction. He'll be more than glad to finish them off. Geez, Smashville even wins artisticly, surprisingly. I enjoy it's expansive background, something that 75m lacks entirely. Yes, 75m is epic at first sight, but in the end, it's Smashville that keeps the lasting appeal.

My vote is for Smashville, 80:20.

This **** is serious business. XD

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

Trap Displacement

English Translation.

Trap Displacement

Switch the effect of a Trap Card that targets 1 monster you control to another correct target your opponent controls.

Translation into Super Smash Bros Brawl.

This is quite like the above, well; it’s exactly the same really. Just before you get hit by a trap (or are affected by one), the trap moves to the exact point where the opponent is, so they will be affected by the trap, not you, simple no?

How to use:

Well, you can place this down when you are sure you are going to fall for a trap at some point. OR, you could purposely walk into one, and then the other player will now that you have this trap down, so they would try and stop you going into it (oh the irony). Good? No? Just don’t use this against… guess? Maybe don’t place this down against none trap users for goodness sake.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
As the words of K. K. Slider once said... "Meep Meep *whistle*"

Post of the Day: Twlight Prince

Today will be Rumble Falls Vs. Flat Zone 2

Top Bottom