• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pokemon Stadium

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Spear Pillar, even though it has stupid hazards and a tunnel where it's very hard to kill anyone who can tech, I just hate Skyworld more.

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
Spear Pillar, as long as the Pokemon that shows is Dialga or Cresselia. Palkia screws me over whenever it flips the stage. I just never seem to win on Skyworld

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

camden

Smash Apprentice
As a big Pokemon fan, I found Spear Pillar very disappointing, considering how epic it was in the actual games. Skyworld really stays true to its game, in epicness and all. Spear Pillar may have more detail, but Skyworld's better astethically. It's just so appealing to look at, even if it is cramped, unlike Spear Pillar. One's obviously better to play on, but the other looks better. In the end, though, I'd say Spear Pillar is more fun to play on, unless Palkia comes up. It's still a less gimpy stage than Skyworld. I'd have to say my vote is for Spear Pillar, 65:35.

Top Bottom