• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
its not just you gimr, i hate everyone and everything. gotta go with my hate, its always been there for me when i needed it.

anyone wanting to play me at cod4, cod waw, blazblue, left 4 dead, or any other xbox game i might have is welcome to send me a buddy invite on live. "Van1lla Waffle" just dont expect me to go easy on you when we play cod, i dont know how anymore.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
YES we are!!!!!

and we can bring NKB too loooool
Essence of Yayuhzzzzzz~!~~!~!~~!~!!!~!~~!!!~!

Lol Tant put this under my description~!~!~!!!~!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/OOOHIDUDE/P9080497.jpg[/IMG just add the ] =3

Oo and my secondaries are Peach, Marth, and King Dedede.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! I promised Lil B we would team! Like I've been saying that Lil B and I should since like last year. lzuzlzuzlzuzuzulzuuL!~!~!!!~!!!~!!

We will again soon! I just wanna team with all of ATHF at least once!

I have teamed with you, K-9, and now Lil b.

Next up EE or Tant?

I wanna team with a Dedede or an MK =3

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
15 and a half years old for your permit. Then 9 months after you get your permit you can get your license.

I have driver's ed 3rd quarter and I'll hopefully have my permit by September/October O;.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
license/permit does not = car. one of the oh so important rules of life.

onward, to season 3 of yu yu hakusho, who else wants me to send em hellsing? or gantz for that matter...

Amber~

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to sink to a racist level, you're just a straight out racist aren't you?. Why even act like we're friends all this time? Cause you think I'd rob you right?

I've never taken it as far as you have when it comes to something like that, I don't **** talk your race 24/7 or at all for that matter, don't say **** to me at c3 or in general anymore.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I'm not going to sink to a racist level, you're just a straight out racist aren't you?. Why even act like we're friends all this time? Cause you think I'd rob you right?

I've never taken it as far as you have when it comes to something like that, I don't **** talk your race 24/7 or at all for that matter, don't say **** to me at c3 or in general anymore.
??
are you really that mad :/ im surprise..
my bad

we're always cool, and i always keep it like that...
i'm not gonna stab you in the back like you thought i would, buddy -.- jeez

Amber~

Smash Rookie
Lol, this was awesome, I changed my Facebook status and everything, I had you scared, I pranked smashboards for free and with no gay name color =P

Wonder what wackyness I'll have for tonight xD

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
2 points to go over. Tonight im taking final stock on the polls ive put up, many of you seem to be incapable of clicking the "older posts" button at the bottom of the blog in order to vote on some of the other polls, so consider this your last chance. after tonight its all over for them. ill just have to make up some data at will, and im sure you dont want me having that power ;)

http://wafflesrandomcorner.blogspot.com/

point 2: all next week, anyone and everyone is welcome to come stop by my place if they want. i will provide housing for a day or two if you need. got a few people already signed up for showing up, gonna be playing smash, cod, whatever else we feel like, watching movies anime etc. so there it is, open invitation for anyone that wants a few days off. sunday to sunday. just contact me on aim or here, although im far less likely to notice it here.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Seems pretty easy so far but iunno, I haven't delved very deep into it. I just know that strong attacks are almost as fast as combo attacks and do waaaay more damage. And grabs have crazy endlag if you whiff AND there are 2 chances to break them if they land, so blocking ends up being really powerful. And everyone has Toon Link's dair.

It's fun though so far.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
am i cocky? D:

is askin for MMs, or saying you'll try your best against said players (or the occasional '____ is harder for me than _____)' being cocky? i dont get it

Top Bottom