• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Yea the troll list is a little off its more like

EE
Lil b
CK
Poyo
Shado
Sin
Chu
Hova
Slik
Kenny
Cafe
Allied
Waffle
J-dawg
Sage (only in sucking at smash though)
Seagull
Boss
Deez
Candy
Tantalus lol

BMX

Smash Lord

EE- suck my ****
Lil b- dead pikas
CK- bad marth
Poyo- sin sucker
Shado- sonic suxx
Sin-NL killer
Chu- yeahuzz
Hova-u all suck
Slik-*slams wal*
Kenny-pika ****
Cafe-KFC racist
Allied -deku?
Waffle-sarcastic luigi
J-dawg- DAWG!
Sage (only in sucking at smash though)- agreed
Seagull-WOLF!!!
Boss- 10downBs
Deez-MM?
Candy-I'm Senor Gordo
Tantalus- Meep.

SOVAman

Smash Hero

EE- suck my ****
Lil b- dead pikas
CK- bad marth
Poyo- sin sucker
Shado- sonic suxx
Sin-NL killer
Chu- yeahuzz
Hova-u all suck
Slik-*slams wal*
Kenny-pika ****
Cafe-KFC racist
Allied -deku?
Waffle-sarcastic luigi
J-dawg- DAWG!
Sage (only in sucking at smash though)- agreed
Seagull-WOLF!!!
Boss- 10downBs
Deez-MM?
Candy-I'm Senor Gordo
Tantalus- Meep.
ROFL

also i forgot to add you Ben D:

I will put you above boss

DOUCHEEEE

N

Ninja48

Truely an awful list by true noobs, don't even have lol master or suspect on there and its pretty much centered around MD/VA. The way that list is made is how every list from other regions with idiot smashers trying to be funny would be constructed. Just stop.

10dontsaymyname

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Of course it's centered around MD/VA. They're naming people they know/are affiliated with. Keep it simple.

All these lists do suck though.

Suspect ain't even that great of a troll. <3 Suspect though.

Why did you guys mention Allied x_x That dude is just ********/has nothing to do with MD/VA besides the fact that he infests our threads.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Truely an awful list by true noobs, don't even have lol master or suspect on there and its pretty much centered around MD/VA. The way that list is made is how every list from other regions with idiot smashers trying to be funny would be constructed. Just stop.

10dontsaymyname
silly you, taking this list serious xD

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
Hello my name is Alexis ^__^; and i went to the hagerstown bar a while back with my folks. And I noticed a pretty tall handsome guy in the other room. So I asked the bartender what is going on in there and she said a gaming tourney. And I love video games so i was intrested. I went half way there then i passed a nice black gentlemen. So, I asked him who is that tall gentlemen over there and he said "scott but we call him tant" And I thought to myself what a great name for a nice gentlemen. ^__^; Anyways I will hurry this up. I looked around the web for a smshbros website and found this one. And of course started to lurk around a little. Then I found this thread has the guy tantalus is posting in here. So is your nickname tant?

If so i was wondering if you would like to hook up with me on the web cam tonight to talk and maybe a little more.

Lemme know I really want to get to know you <3

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Girl you are one lucky chick to have an interest in a man like Tant. He is one hawt dewd. Wait 'til you see him naked. He has a really good sense of humor and he's smart. He likes long walks at tourneys and Metaknights.

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
oh my gosh, I can not wait til tonight

you think he is hot too smash GOD? So there are more girl smashers out there then just me :3

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
haha ;D Yes sir tant also seemed like a pretty neat guy. He looks to know how to get down on some smash

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
Seems like a lot a guys like me hmmm......haha

tant you can forget about the web cam and just head on over tonight

I don't want another guy to notice me before i get in with you!

oh my goshhhhhh scotty I can not express my loving deep passion for you online Tonight will be the best night of my life

do not bail on me sweet cheeks

Alexis.

Smash Rookie
Why is he so shy haha

its okay scotty baby if your scared to talk to me and have your friends do it I don't care

I much rather talk to him on skype though :3

Top Bottom