• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EC Presents: Crank That Kosha Boy! Featuring DugFinn and Xyro! November 14th, NJ.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
yea im different than DA KID lets get that out of the way.. ahh kai, that falco/fox mm was ridiculous XDDD.. im proud of my placing... im doing better every tourney.. i have a Shadow complex now haha. his MK is everywherereeee..... ally beat ksizzle in grande finales :( good stuff tho ally..

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Anti I'm pretty sure he invited you cuz I told him right there I wasn't gonna go, (cuz he said i'd ge tback retardedly late) and then ACE took it lol
i didn't take a spot i asked will early on if he could give me a ride (i always had a spot for this one).

Also i did so bad in tourney play and mm (i only won one mm lost 3 or 4) but in friendlies i destroyed. i got to stop choking when there is something on the line. Next time going to do alot better.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ally Does It Again

When is this Canadian terror going to be stopped. geez people cant even do it witht he best character in the game i have to start entering more tournaments geez *wipes dust of canon*
*puts on running shoes*

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Since there isn't a full results topic

I'm doing this straight off memory, get ready:

Teams Results: (23 teams or so)

1. Atomsk + Ally
2. Candy + Kornn
3. ChuDat + Inui
4. Boss + Logic
5. June + Zucco
5. ???(probably HAT + NEO or Ksizzle + JG)

Singles Results: (65 entrants or so)

1. Ally (Snake)
2. Ksizzle (didn't lose single match all day until grand finals) (Metaknight)
3. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
4. Shadow_111 (Wario/Metaknight)
5. Takeover (Snake)
5. Candy (Snake)
7. Junebug (Lucario/Donkey Kong)
7. Neo (Marth)
9. ChuDat (Kirby)
9. Meep (Ice Climbers)
9. Zucco (Lucario)
9. Boss (Luigi/Mario)
13. Atomsk (Dedede/others)
13. PGN (Game & Watch)
13. Keitaro (Falco)
13. Kid (Falco)
17. Tantalus (Metaknight/Dedede)
17. ESOJ (Diddy Kong/Dedede)
17. Gunblade (no clue)
17. Kai (Sonic/Diddy)
17. Deez (Diddy Kong)
17. Inui (Metaknight/Ike)
17. Logic (Olimar)
17. HAT (Snake/Dedede)

Low Tier Teams: (11 teams or so)

1. Boss + Ally
2. Chu + Candy
3. Zucco + Shadow_111
4. Xyro + Inui

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
My non-tourney Lucario beat Waffle's lucario in dittos once

they are gay, If i played you zucco i was planning on dittoing you, to make you switch to falco

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
im so disgusted with myself idk since i get no pract ill either do realllly well or suck a lot that day my brain jsut works in that other than smash. i actually puked on my way out.

if anyone can tell the md/va guy i owe 20 bucks, im going to a tourny there soon ill pay him back there, the person who was suppose to gimi the 20 bucks said no she needs it for gas instead. feel really grimey but hey im not like you who wont pay back (the last time i went to md/va u did this -____- )

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure it was deez, seph. me and swr were talking about it in the car. and deez has a twin named sin. i think hes the one that doesnt pay up in mm's but im pretty sure deez always pays up.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
fun tourney, was not worth the money loss though =/.
/cries
payout between 4th and 3rd was soooo huge! **** you wyatt. banana locked me against the wall from 60-death that last game :(. i wouldn't have had to play catch up the whole game if that **** didn't happen.
BAN DIDDY KONG!

OH and another thing. good **** charging a $10 venue fee for a small room that we got KICKED OUT OF during the end of singles and doubles and we couldn't even do low tiers.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun tourney.

went last hit with shadow and takeover, they're too good.

had fun chatting with MD/VA/NJ/NY/TX as well.

Palpi

Smash Hero
fun tourney, was not worth the money loss though =/.
/cries
payout between 4th and 3rd was soooo huge! **** you wyatt. banana locked me against the wall from 60-death that last game :(. i wouldn't have had to play catch up the whole game if that **** didn't happen.
BAN DIDDY KONG!

OH and another thing. good **** charging a $10 venue fee for a small room that we got KICKED OUT OF during the end of singles and doubles and we couldn't even do low tiers.
It was worth it and you know it.

Zucco

Smash Master
should have gotten 5 dollars back for venue. no use complaining now though.

Palpi

Smash Hero
omg. :mad:

Usually, TO's don't give 5$ for just a wii, or TV, just both. I usually bring my Wii regardless, and this time it got me 5$, thus making the venue fee 5$ which is the normal price. Bring a Wii, its really not that big of a deal.

On topic on getting kicked out. That was a fluke and it had no control from the TO's. They had to leave for whatever reason. :psycho:

I need more internets.

Allied

Smash Master
It was worth it and you know it.
omg. :mad:

Usually, TO's don't give 5$ for just a wii, or TV, just both. I usually bring my Wii regardless, and this time it got me 5$, thus making the venue fee 5$ which is the normal price. Bring a Wii, its really not that big of a deal.

On topic on getting kicked out. That was a fluke and it had no control from the TO's. They had to leave for whatever reason. :psycho:

I need more internets.
Co-Captain Palpi of NJ reporting in

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is Inui.

Yes, because I predicted the new owners would screw me that hard and I hate you all and just wanted to rob you.

That "small" room was a significantly better venue than most, like GameTable, and you pay them $10 without complaining, yet you complain about directly paying the Smashers that put together an amazing event for you?

So I can go into the negatives off of this event when I'm about to get evicted?

Screw you, good sir. :)

btw Inui refused to MM me. :[.
I very rarely even play friendlies at tournaments. I played 0 friendlies before, during, and after this event. I refused you because I do not like Brawl singles at all and do not like playing that much in general. I just don't do anything but tournament matches at tournaments.

Isn't this Inui's hotel? Why is he getting kicked out...in his own venue
No. Why do people think this?

Top Bottom