• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
just stop.
why go to so much lengths. If riddle knew it he would have posted and would have gotten modkilled. Just let's lynch him and be done with this sheesh.

chaco, why did yu want steel to say it? Because she was against stating it?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't oppose to his lynch,still. I don't think watchers are that big of deals, and it is a common fake claim. I agree with you there Mac.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Off with their heads!:

Riddle (6): Macman, Chaco, Marshy, Omis, Xiivi, Gheb_01
Cacti (2): Nicholas1024, §teel
Nicholas1024 (1): Cacti
Macman (1): Riddle

Not Voting (2): Omni, Tom

Tom hasn't responded to the prod. I'll try to contact him tomorrow and see what's up with him.

Deadline: Friday, November 20th at 11:59:59pm, EST.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Steel, semi distanced, and I'm kinda wondering why he isn't on Riddle currently. Just food for thought.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel, semi distanced, and I'm kinda wondering why he isn't on Riddle currently. Just food for thought.
semi distanced? i have the third most posts in the game, i feel pretty involved from my point of view.

i was against the riddle wagon since the beginning of the day, thats why im not on him right now. once he was bombarded with a second round of questions, his defense made me more "ok" with his lynch (which i stated), especially regarding the mafiascum scenario. i understand it and wouldnt fault town for the decision, however i just feel he isn't the best candidate right now. id like to see if his play changes on D2 when (and if) he isnt under the spotlight, though it seems that isnt likely at this point in the game

Chaco

Never Logs In
Who's the best candidate then? I do not want a no lynch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, here's how this will work. Since it is a majority lynch, afair, Riddle will be lynched if the majority doesn't move.

So what would you say about that?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
can't wait for riddle to flip scum and than steel quicklynch d2 cuz he didnt hammer

Chaco

Never Logs In
So you're for his lynch, but at the same time against it?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
macman you sincerely think im scum because im not hammering riddle? what of everyone else not hammering him?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
omni whats your take on the situation? why dont you want to hammer?

chaco i just said i understand why he is a candidate to be lynched, but im sticking to my gut and keeping my vote on the person i feel is more likely scum.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
**** talking yo just lynch em.

the fact that he hasn't said **** since then makes it obvious that hes scum. Can we please just let me see the flip.

no steel just yu, cuz of yur semi distancing but not actual distancing cuz yur not hammering him

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
im the only one posting that isnt on the wagon.

we do still have 2 days mac, whats the rush? riddle hasn't even come online to see the last 3 or 4 pages.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Figured this would be meta'd after reading the role PM again. If Riddle can't answer it then there's no reason to not assume he's scum. If Riddle can't answer it and flips scum then Steel is next in line I guess.
I agree with Yedi though ... playing like this is lame. On the other hand it wouldn't make much sense to ignore a pretty simple way to find scum.

:059:

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but I don't approve of breaking the game like this. If you think I'm scummy lynch me, but I think its really dumb that you are willing to clear me/lynch me based on something in my role PM. No matter what you say I'm going to be unwilling to say it so go ahead and lynch me if you must.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah because a townie would rather die than to "break the game" and actually help us to win this game, right? Somebody hammer him, please.

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
whatever, ill focus on cacti later then (or someone else if riddle is town)

unvote vote riddle

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hmm, a lot happened while I was asleep. Nice to see riddle lynched, as I don't think his "don't wanna break the game" thing is townie play.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if i was him and town. I could see myself refusing to claim the ****. Its like using a guide in a zelda game. But here there are no cutscenes to look forward too so its even more pointless.

And nicholas thanks for being an amazing parroter. And steel thanks for holding the hammer for a day so now itll be longer b4 i see the flip =[.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Finally, off with someone's head!:

Riddle (7): Macman, Chaco, Marshy, Omis, Xiivi, Gheb_01, §teel
Cacti (1): Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024 (1): Cacti
Macman (1): Riddle

Not Voting (2): Omni, Tom

The group sprang into discussion. Right from the beginning of the conversation, one of them was singled out and pressed for the entirety of the Day. It felt as if they had a ne'er-do-well squirming beneath their thumb.

"I'm not loyal to that wretched Queen! It was merely some well-mannered horseplay."

"Rubbish! You've been looking shifty to me since the beginning and you've done nothing to shape yourself up."

"Fine then. Have at me. I'm quite finished with this foolishness."

They needed no further encouragement. With a great heave, Riddle found himself flying over the hedge wall, into the sight of the royal card guards. They spotted him and charged.

The game has fallen into Twilight. Everyone other than Riddle may speak until Twilight ends. Actions are due by 6pm EST, on Friday, November 20th.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
some mods wait until the deadline to update. others wait until the governor (or whatever role it is) sends his decision. presumed governor don't save riddle

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Without much of a struggle, Riddle was apprehended. His head was laid upon the stump, and one card guard silently readied the ax.

KER-CHUNK!

Riddle (The Caterpillar, loyal Roleblocker) has lost his head!

"That's using our heads, friends. Let's keep up the momentum."

Night 1 begins. Actions are due to me by Sunday, November 22, at 11:59:59pm, EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Muffled bickering and movement stirred the slumbering group to consciousness before the sun rose.

"What's that sound?"

"More like who's that sound? Someone's talking."

"Hey, everyone, we're missing a someone. Maybe that's who's talking."

"Don't be dumb; we rid ourselves of that Caterpillar yesterday. Don't you remember?"

"No, another someone. There are only ten of us here."

"...."

The group peered through the hedge wall to find quite a curious site on the other side. There were the card guards, once again, readying another soon-to-be-headless victim upon the stump. And he looked alarmingly familiar.

"Oh, raving ravens! Do you think they found us last night?"

"If they had found us last night, we would all be talking to each other without heads now, wouldn't we?"

"Right. That fool must have run into the field during a bout of lunacy in the night. It's the only sensible thing to think."

"That, or someone threw him over the wall...."

Upon the stump, the victim spent his final seconds in a most peculiar way. With a cup and saucer in one hand and a steaming teapot in the other, he poured himself a drink.

"Could I interest anyone in some more tea? With this cup I will certainly have drunk the most tea I've drunk in my whole life. Any less would be impossible, I'm quite sure. It's only fair to share, I think."

The guards didn't answer him. As their victim guzzled down the tea he had initially poured for no one, they brought the ax down, sharply upon his neck. Tea stained the wood as his throat opened upon detachment, though it was difficult to see with all the blood. The head rolled away, and the body, still clutching the cup and teapot, was kicked away from the stump.

Macman (The March Hare, disloyal Watcher) has been beheaded in the Night!

Light crept over the horizon. The survivors backed away from the hedge for fear of being discovered and resolved to avenge their fallen friend by finding another fiend before the sun fell again.

Day 2 starts!

Off with their heads!:

Not voting (10): Everyone

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Top Bottom