• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Vote: Steel

Maybe the fastest day 1/2 combo ever?

Let's see. Steel is definitely the play.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vote: Steel

Maybe the fastest day 1/2 combo ever?

Let's see. Steel is definitely the play.
lol

would be awfully stupid, and i'm not. do you think id actually let riddle play that stupid/careless without telling him to step it up? i didnt agree with the start of the riddle wagon and so i just stuck with my gut till the end, at which i decided he was either scum or did not have enough interest in the game to keep around, either way i was fine with the kill.

and besides my protection of riddle im fairly certain ive been helpful enough. so if you do decide to lynch me i hope i will be given enough time to at least gather my thoughts and post them so that youd at least have something to work with on d3.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Well, I can see giving Steel some pressure to start the day, given how protective he was of Riddle and being practically bullied into hammering.

@Steel
Given Riddle's mafioso flip, who do you suspect right now? Do you think his scumbuddies tried to bus him, or stop his lynch?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't trust the win condition trick anymore. Because, I feel Circus might've informed them. So we'll not push that.

Steel wagon needs more votes.

Then my eye goes too Cacti. Do it up town.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Im sorry that I had very little to do with the Riddle lynch but I'm happy that you all lynched scum without me.

I'm again sorry to see that you have died, Macman. That truly is a waste of a good pot of tea. But we will drink to you, if that makes you feel any better about being dead. Good job and such, it is frustrating to be the protective role knowing that there probably isn't someone out there watching your own back because that is your job.

Chaco, earlier in Day 1 you said that you knew for a fact that safe claims did not include the town win condition. It seems nobody had the thought to Sk you, how do you know this?

Omni, I'm sorry to say that I asked you to make a complete statement on Day 1 and you skirted and dodged doing it. If you would be so kind.

It looks like there are a few votes on Steel but I do think that I will add my own. Please make sure not to hammer him until we have actually heard a good bit from everyone and we go through the proper motions because they are there for a reason. I always get a little skittish when the lynches line themselves up, and around select company, you know.

I am writing this on my iPhone so if you disagree with anything I've said I'm sure it's just because of that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, Tom too. Although I am excusing Tom since his RL is a mess right now. (I think :()

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom, you are not the protective role. I am. Go die now. :]

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm again sorry to see that you have died, Macman. That truly is a waste of a good pot of tea. But we will drink to you, if that makes you feel any better about being dead. Good job and such, it is frustrating to be the protective role knowing that there probably isn't someone out there watching your own back because that is your job.
Way to breadcrumb Mad Hatter, and then claim Doc.

No, you can die now.

Vote: Tom

Chaco

Never Logs In
Also, cop if you have any results please present them. Let's get this **** done.

Omni

BRoomer
why claim the protective role? if tom is scum then it was obvious he was attempting to lure you out

Chaco

Never Logs In
So, if Tom is scum we'll only have like 1 to go and an indy. Easy cake ****. No qualms with CCing for a correct lynch.

Tom wagon, go.

Omni

BRoomer
the point is "IF" tom is scum.

tom sent me a message lastNight. it was easy to tell in the beginning of the game that he was the Mad Hatter with the post restriction of having to ask a question in each post (except there was one post where he didn't post a question). if his post restriction was to ask a question each post then he may have slipped up there.

the question is whether or not he should be trusted. the mad hatter could easily be an indie role but it's not for certain

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's the big deal here, and I see no pro-town benefit with Tom claiming a protective role.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
before i get to nich's question, are we sure we are reading this tom "claim" right?

"it is frustrating to be the protective role knowing that there probably isn't someone out there watching your own back because that is your job."

it sounds to me he's talking to mac here, not talking to himself. seeing as tom was on his iphone, is it possible he read mac's flip incorrectly? far fetched i know, but its also far fetched that tom would role claim here.

if im missing something please say

Chaco

Never Logs In
Omni, what was the message about?

Steel, I'll think about it. For now, back to you.

Unvote, Vote: Steel

Omni

BRoomer
can't say.

anyway, slow your role, chaco. let Tom respond. i still think you're dumb for CC'ing so fast without at least clarifying the situation. if tom is town you've outted him and yourself

Chaco

Never Logs In
I hope I didn't misread what he was saying. It wasn't that clear. ****.

And alright, Omni. It makes me wonder about his role though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Off with their heads!:

§teel (4): Gheb_01, Omni, Tom, Chaco

Not voting (6): Nicholas1024, Cacti, Omis, §teel, Xiivi, Marshy

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Way to breadcrumb Mad Hatter, and then claim Doc.

No, you can die now.

Vote: Tom
I... I didn't claim a protective role. I am not a protective role. I'm sorry, you just misinterpreted something that I said to Macman. Let me make it perfectly clear.

"It is frustrating to be the protective role knowing that there probably isn't someone out there watching your own back because that is your job." Um, I think it is perfectly clear that I was talking to Macman. As in, I completely understand what you are going through when you die Night 1 as the protective role, because it happened to me very early in my mafia career and made Doctor my least favorite role. Watcher is the same. If you are the watcher, you know that there is nobody else out there watching you.

Where did you go wrong, thinking that I was talking about myself? That is truly terrible.

Also, I am and have been working on the theory that since there was a Watcher, there wouldn't be a Doctor. And yet, now after you have said that I was claiming "the protective role," you have counter-claimed me when I did not even claim. That is quite odd indeed, seeing as how not only did you just accuse me of doing something that I did not do, but you also claimed something that I perchance think is not in the game anymore because he already got his head knocked off last night.

the point is "IF" tom is scum.

tom sent me a message lastNight. it was easy to tell in the beginning of the game that he was the Mad Hatter with the post restriction of having to ask a question in each post (except there was one post where he didn't post a question). if his post restriction was to ask a question each post then he may have slipped up there.

the question is whether or not he should be trusted. the mad hatter could easily be an indie role but it's not for certain
Um, I'm sorry Omni, I did not send you a message last night. I did not not target you for anything last night. You could easily have gotten a message that said it was from Tom, but this Tom did not write or send you a message. Someone else could have.

I did not claim a protective role. I do not have a protective role. I did not write you (Omni) a message last night, and I did not send a message to you (Omni) last night. I didn't write a note to anyone last night but to myself, but I'm sure if you looked at it you couldn't tell heads or tails of it. I also do not have a posting restriction to ask questions. I am disloyal to that nasty queen, and I know that one person in this game is actually playing that nasty queen. Everything else that you may have assumed and stated about my person, well, I didn't deny or disavow it.

Chaco, I have not forgotten what I asked you just in my last post, and I would like to you address it.

Omni, the same applies to you, you also avoided what I said. Also in addition, what did that note say, or why can you not say what it said? Actually, did it have to do with any other players in particular, or did it just have to do with you or me?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Chaco, I think you simply need to learn to take deep breaths before you post anything. What you just did, that gross misinterpretation and subsequent claim, reminds me of Disney-Chaco.

My laptop is about to die soon, and I need to go buy a charger because I am rich but I forgot mine at college. After that, I will be doing heavy Mafia game rounds, so I will be here to stay and play.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Alright, so im rereading everyones posts and ill list the players that i have anything of worth to say (this list was smaller than i first thought itd be, but a lot of people were rather inactive/hard to take anything scummy due to the attention on riddle most of the day)

Chaco - well... you are essentially cleared and i hope you will not be so anxious in the future

Cacti - my case on him still stands, he has contributed absolutely nothing and his posts contained nothing but parroting, restating himself, and 0 useful content. coupled with his 8 posts suggest simply lurking to get by. vote: Cacti

Omni - why am I "definitely the play" when you yourself didn't vote him and instead simply lurked the whole time? the day before the lynch you were just pushing the meta gimmick on riddle, and the last day you contributed nothing except "guys stfu and let everyone talk" even though you did 0 of the talking.

to answer your question nicholas, i dont think anyone attempted to stop his lynch. suspects are above bar chaco.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm going by my experience as scum, Tom. I have never recieved a town win condition with it. As normally the vanilla PM is posted, that within itself. Is an important practice.

Also, it was a terrible read of that, and I did understand you were talking to Macman, however I thought you were apologizing for not protecting him. It was worded weird, but it's my fault. Oh well.

iPhone post. Sloppy I know.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Chaco you can be my iBro.

More to come late in the night when my cycle is thru.

Omni

BRoomer
i'll reply to steel's crappy argument later

tom, i'm like 80% sure that the message was from you. you said that you did indeed write a note. what was that note about and who was it addressed to? the note i received was encrypted and left clues that leads me back to you. i can't think of the reason as to why but it seems like you're deliberately lying. the person who left the note was indeed the mad hatter.

the only role that i've seen that can leave anonymous messages is from a Spy which is Mafia aligned.

oh, and... yes tom. i am town.

i'd like to hear what marshy, gheb, cacti, nick, and omis think in about the current situation and how we should proceed before you go any further Tom.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'd say go ahead and lynch Steel, to be honest. Worry with Tom tomorrow.

Steel is like 90% scum. Like everyone was down for the town wincon except Riddle and Steel. Who had no reason not to be, unlike Yedi.

And he distanced Riddle.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
had no reason not to be? pretty sure i stated my opinion on everything.

do you have anything on me besides protecting someone who flipped scum?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also how is macman's excuse for not wanting to say the town win condition legit when mine was pretty much identical?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i'd like to hear what marshy, gheb, cacti, nick, and omis think in about the current situation and how we should proceed before you go any further Tom.
Ok. I will hold my tongue on this issue and not clarify or continue the discussion until you have heard from Marshy, Ghev, Cacti, Nich, and Omis about it. Then I will continue. But you did kind of just ask me questions and then say "don't answer yet," so that's what I'm doing. I'm doing what you said by not doing anything. Just make sure that, later, I do what you told me to do later and don't simply do nothing like you told me to.

Omis

my friends were skinny
So far Im going with Chaco on this situation. Tom, being the clever scamp that he is, could have easily posted something that draws out the doc while already having prepared a good escape route. Like honestly it seems like something that he could do without any effort.
However it does bother me that Chaco CC so fast. Im not sure why but it just ticks me as odd.
Not voting yet because I need to see what Chaco and Tom have left to say.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Logic says Steel/(Tom and/or Omni) the play.

Gut says I should meta the hell out of this and not want to lynch Steel/Omni/Marshy/maybe Nick after seeing Mac's/Riddle's flips and the time they confirmed. Meta also says Tom's confirming he didn't get a role means he's probably good.

Going to say **** gut, **** meta, and stick to logic.

Steel, you continued to oppose the wagon for a while, and your vote came more from everyone else coercing you to instead of you actually wanting Riddle to be the lynch for the day. It really looks as if you finally cracked and bussed Riddle or something. You also seem to just be falling back onto the Cacti thing and defending yourself instead of looking at things. :/

Omni vs. Tom is confusing.

Omni did the letter specifically say it was Tom or say it was the Mad Hatter?
The way you're saying it makes me think you're assuming it was Tom and assuming it was the Mad Hatter. Quite frankly anyone could pretend to be anyone, but are you certain this person claimed to be both?
Tom are you the Mad Hatter or not?
I did not see you deny being the Mad Hatter when you were denying everything else accused of you.

If you are the mad hatter and the note said it was from Tom, the Mad Hatter then I'm probably going to bank on you lying. The sender of the note would have had to have inside information that you were the Mad Hatter when writing it in order to pull it off, unless you're going to say it was a lucky guess.

Omni, if the note didn't directly say Tom or Mad Hatter, what did it say that made you come to both of those conclusions? If you want to keep the note private, go for it, but can you please explain this part at least?

I'm also not going to pass up the option that Omni is just flat out lying. It looks like you're saying you knew Tom was the Mad Hatter based on a "posting restriction" you noticed on Day 1, and you also said the note said it was from the Mad Hatter. This seems contrived to me.

I'm fairly certain one of you is lying in this situation and I have no problem lynching the liar.

Tom vs. Chaco

Meh, Chaco was hasty with his claim, but doesn't look like there are any counterclaims, so I'm feeling really good about him. Interesting Tom mentions his doubts of there being a doctor after Chaco claims this.

I'm feeling between Tom and Omni, it's probably Tom who is the liar. Would like to see more from these two definitely.

Steel is a good play as well and I until I hear Omni's and Tom's responses I'm going to have to go with him.

vote: Steel

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Off with their heads!:

§teel (4): Gheb_01, Tom, Chaco, Xiivi
Cacti (1): §teel
Omis (1): Omni

Not voting (4): Nicholas1024, Cacti, Omis, Marshy

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Top Bottom