• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
the only role that i've seen that can leave anonymous messages is from a Spy which is Mafia aligned.

oh, and... yes tom. i am town.
There's also the agent, who's town alligned. He can send anonymous messages to players of a different allignment.

do you have anything on me besides protecting someone who flipped scum?
To me it's not "Steel protected Riddle so he's scum". It's based on the principle of exclusion meaning that the people on the Riddle wagon are most likely town or not scum. Out of the people who weren't on the Riddle wagon you have been the most vocal in that regard. Doesn't make you auto-scum or "90% scum" as Omni said but it's still our best target.

also how is macman's excuse for not wanting to say the town win condition legit when mine was pretty much identical?
Macman's excuse is that he flipped town.

What is with people and not explaining their ****ing votes?
Yeah, that sucks. I can imagine why Omno votes you - it's because you post fluff, fluff and fluff again. It's very annoying but not enough for a vote. Omni voting you doesn't sit well with me either.

Logic says Steel/(Tom and/or Omni) the play.
Cacti Too

Thoughts on the players? Let's-a go:

Chaco: Not 100% clear. Most likely town but the fact that highly suspicious players suggest that he's town is irritating. It's WIFOM (especially since he more or less claimed Doc) but I still think we shouldn't be 100% sure about him before he's confirmed.

Steel: We have the mislynch and I think hes our best target toDay but we need to talk a lot about others first or else we'll have little info on D3 in case he flips town. Voting him at this point is way too easy for scum to do and is like a golden opportunity to turn the table. It's a very non-commiting stance to take and we gain little info from a town flip so watch out.

Tomni: Those guys are irritating. Their dialogue about the anonymous message and Tom's mad hatter-ish play is silly to a point that it casued confusion, intentional or not. It's very irritating and it could be an attempt to distract us. I'm suspicious of both.

Cacti: Typical Vig fodder, to bad there seems to be no vig out there.

All those people I mentioned except Chaco can die toDay.

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel, you continued to oppose the wagon for a while, and your vote came more from everyone else coercing you to instead of you actually wanting Riddle to be the lynch for the day. It really looks as if you finally cracked and bussed Riddle or something. You also seem to just be falling back onto the Cacti thing and defending yourself instead of looking at things. :/
Looking at things? If you mean between tom/omni I have no input yet until I see more. I was asked to give my suspicions and did so.

Believe me or not, but I would've bussed riddle long ago instead of being the one to hammer him. And as one who likes to see activity and effort in games I wouldn't let a partner not give a **** about a game such as riddle did.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote steel

HAMMAH!

not really. my scumlist is steel, cacti, nick and it's interesting that one of them (steel) went for the other (cacti). more later

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
that does nothing for us. try name claiming as well.

i guess enough people have began posting their thoughts. can you answer those questions and points now tom

Omni

BRoomer
So far Im going with Chaco on this situation. Tom, being the clever scamp that he is, could have easily posted something that draws out the doc while already having prepared a good escape route. Like honestly it seems like something that he could do without any effort.
However it does bother me that Chaco CC so fast. Im not sure why but it just ticks me as odd.
Not voting yet because I need to see what Chaco and Tom have left to say.
gheb already said it. this post is absolute fluff and pretty **** lousy.

"I'm going with Chaco on this situation."
what do you mean you're going with Chaco and what exactly is "the situation". there's a lot of situations occurring simultaneously. seems to me that you're skimming.

"Tom, being the clver scamp that he is, could have easily posted something that draws out the doc while already having prepared a good escape route. Like honestly it seems like something that he could do without any effort."
altho you should have noticed that Steel was the first to point out Chaco's possible mistake followed by me telling him not to misinterpret and wait for Tom to respond. regardless, this argument sucks. you used the word "could" twice and supported your statement by meta'ing Tom's character. that's poop dude.

"However it does bother me that Chaco CC so fast. Im not sure why but it ticks me as odd."
i mean... what? what exactly are you saying? you're not really telling us anything. a LOT of odd things happen but you're not explaining WHY you think its odd and HOW you interpret it. so basically, you're giving us fluff again

"Not voting again yet because I need to see what Chaco and Tom have left to say."
oh, so u just want to sit back and examine the situation without doing any kind of scumhunting of your own. what exactly are you waiting for Chaco and Tom to say?

anyway, your post is full of ambiguity and it smells.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I told you the WinCon means nothing now.

Go ahead and hammer him.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i'm okay with steel dying but hold hammah for a bit. want to get in a post

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Would prefer Omni/Tom explain their situation in more clarity (I asked questions to them in my last post; which Omni seems to have ignored or something.) before Steel lynch.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
After re-reading the thread, steel's da scum.

Why does Steel push a case of me not contributing against me and not against Nicholas, who is also lurking bad. Mafia buddiessss?

I'll drop the hammer if nobody has anything against it in a few hours. Will explain stuff later.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i feel it'd be in towns best interest to try and get somewhere with the tom/omni scenario before killing me. also wait for everyone to get in their input, as some haven't posted yet. i guess i have to die but hopefully some connections will be made with it and ill try to add more later

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
cacti:

because while nicholas posts fluff too, you post more fluff and the fluff needs to go away.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Riddle[/COLOR] (7): Macman, Chaco, Marshy, Omis, Xiivi, Gheb_01, §teel
Cacti (1): Nicholas1024
Nicholas1024 (1): Cacti
Macman (1): Riddle

Not Voting (2): Omni, Tom
chaco is golden to me because he wouldn't throw his partner under the bus like that. note final fantasy 7 where i think he mostly ignored his partners. also he wouldn't claim doc just to get tom lynched when he'd be screwed the next day

don't see anything wrong with how omis/xiivi/gheb hopped on the wagon

nick/cacti voting each other is good because i've been thinking that if one is scum then the other is town with how they left their votes on each other when riddle died

tomni situation is good too. everyone off the riddle wagon leads to conclusions for others off the wagon

tom are you softclaiming?

Meta also says Tom's confirming he didn't get a role means he's probably good.
?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Steel, can die. Upon flip go to Cacti, if Scum. If not go to, Nick and Tom.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
cacti:

because while nicholas posts fluff too, you post more fluff and the fluff needs to go away.
But if you say we both only post fluff, then it does not matter how much fluff that we post, as if someone posts lots of fluff, it is bad, but if someone posts nothing but fluff and does not post much of it, that is also bad as it is lurking.

Unvote Vote: Steel

Looks like no one had anything to say.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
??

well im going to flip town, and i don't understand the logic of if i don't flip scum you will basically ignore cacti?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Here's my scumlist, if anyone cares:

Willing to lynch:

Cacti: My preferred lynch of today. Posts absolutely no new content, was against a riddle wagon, and "I agree, vote"d me for an "I agree, vote". Also, I disapprove of him hammering this early into D2.

Steel: He was my secondary lynch candidate for today. Although against a riddle wagon, he at least makes his own opinions.

Undetermined as of yet

Tom:
Not enough content yet to decide. Since he was inactive across the boards, I won't hold his lack of D1 activity against him. However, he's higher up

Omni:
Although his post against Omis was good, I don't know where he was coming from with Tom being the mad hatter. The thing about Tom sending him a note is also interesting. There are 3 possibilities,

1)Omni is telling the truth, and Tom is lying
2)Omni is lying whilst Tom is telling the truth
3)Both are telling the truth and some anti-town scumbag manipulated Omni.

However, I have no idea which of these might be true. So, it moves both of them up my personal scumlist somewhat.

Omis:
Hasn't posted too terribly much of content, and his most recent post was terrible. However, he was on the riddle wagon, so he takes a backseat for the moment.

Townie:

Chaco, Marshy, Gheb, Xivii:
Were all solidly on the Riddle wagon, and haven't done anything to raise suspicion just yet.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I know my analysis is slightly late, but I worked on it for the past twenty minutes and figured I might as well post it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Seriously, if Steel flips town then Vig please shoot Cacti asap if you're out there somewhere.

:059:

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, Im just saying the main scrutiny should go to where pointed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Because the Tomni thing unnerves me, but he's still there.

And, don't direct vig shots please. Makes them less effective.

Omni

BRoomer
WTF. CACTI WTF

omg cacti you're going to die so hard tomorrow. i dont care WHAT you are. you are dead. UGHH. so stupid

Omni

BRoomer
like you said you'd explain later and u drop hammer anyway? this EARLY in the day when we're still waiting for information from COUNTLESS people. this makes me REALLY friggin' mad. steel was basically CLEAR because he paraphrased the **** win condition. i even STATED that he was correct on the win condition. if you believe scum didnt get the same condition steel and i were confirmed. steel for claiming and me for confirming.

cacti is dead tomorrow. no reason why he shouldn't be hung immediately in the morning. anyone who says otherwise is scum partner

Top Bottom