• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GA Brawl PR updated 3/14/10. Now with Salt level status!

Stage Striking or Random Select?

• Stage Striking (FD, BF, YI, LC, SV)

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Random Select (FD, BF, YI, SV)

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Mutual agreement between players

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Help is free, take all you can get.
It wasn't even a post match critique either, it was more of a "lets play a match, and I'll tell you things you should/shouldn't do/know"
Can't say I remember how many stocks ya had left over, but I don't think I played your Ike more than once, because I do remember playing your D3 during that same little training session.
well, all I know is that I 2-stocked your Lucario with Ike and 2-stocked your Metaknight with Lucario.

I don't know/care how well you did with Dedede. I just want to see you placing top 5 before saying "I place well in tournaments"

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
How much many does a Money Match have to be for for it to be posted like that? Just curious because I've done a few myself since the PR's been up.

Purple

Hi guys!
How much many does a Money Match have to be for for it to be posted like that? Just curious because I've done a few myself since the PR's been up.
i say five dollars will suffice, basic weekly entry fee.

Waba 12/13/09

This will be considered small influence, for people being put newly into the pr, or people being switched with other pr members, a bracket re-enactment will be necessary, who played who first round, and where on the bracket, etc.

1: Scatt (Snake,Olimar, Luigi)
2: Scatz (Yoshi)
3: Dynomite (Wario)
4: Iblis (Fox)
5: ArtDude (DK)
5: Albino (D3, ICs)
7: Frozen (ICs)
7: Neo_x (Wario, ROB, D3)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I don't have to take that thist from you.
You rage inducing piece of trash.
You have absolutely no right to insult me, so get the **** out with your bull****.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
hahaha "comparatively good" is still good.

Hey, Rayku, I've got a friend in Georgia who mains Ike. Imma see if I can get him to start posting/going to tournaments.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't have to take that thist from you.
You rage inducing piece of trash.
You have absolutely no right to insult me, so get the **** out with your bull****.
Stop trash talking your own state and I might consider stopping.

@Kofu: I second Ike, mainly because he's manly. You should start getting active :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
You obviously didn't catch that I wasn't being serious.

Figures.....
Oh, I know you weren't being serious. I mean, who would say their -entire- state sucks? *coughDevincough* sorry. Had to clear my throat :p

You sound like VietG, only you're referring to other people and not just yourself. Don't say the entire state sucks. State facts.

Our bottom 5 on the PR sucks.

Rayku

Smash Lord
You really shouldn't be saying anyone on the PR sucks.

Fact-You're not so great yourself.
Why shouldn't I? When our 5 and 6 can't even pass the barline (hopefully that will change tomorrow).

Fact- you lose to people that don't play the game. I'm referring to Marty Osborne.

Another Fact- I have never said any statement to talk up how good I am, except in relation to another player. I do know one thing, though:

I'm good enough to take money from you ;)

Edit: The main thing I'm trying to say, Albino, is that I would absolutely -love- to see any of you guys prove me wrong. Until then, it's just meaningless smack-talk that I'm dishing out that you can't really retort to.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Step your game up alby.

Ill be sure to A-Pass the barline tomorrow, B-Beat you in an MM, and C-Get 1st tomorrow ^_^

that's the checklist.
Also I've only lost to marty in friendlies, they were just for fun. Like when i beat his d3 with my falcon, by falcon punching n ****.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Step your game up alby.

Ill be sure to A-Pass the barline tomorrow, B-Beat you in an MM, and C-Get 1st tomorrow ^_^

that's the checklist.
Also I've only lost to marty in friendlies, they were just for fun. Like when i beat his d3 with my falcon, by falcon punching n ****.
except you'll be in florida and he'll be in GA...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I didn't know Scatt used Oli. I wasn't the only one in this area of the southeast? T___T

edit: So much trash talking between y'all. You're supposed to build each other up- not tear yourselves down. That's how you get weaker. ;/

Rayku

Smash Lord
edit: So much trash talking between y'all. You're supposed to build each other up- not tear yourselves down. That's how you get weaker. ;/
You obviously weren't around in GA Melee when Wes used that method to make GA a lot better. Worked wonders.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Why shouldn't I? When our 5 and 6 can't even pass the barline (hopefully that will change tomorrow).

Fact- you lose to people that don't play the game. I'm referring to Marty Osborne.

Another Fact- I have never said any statement to talk up how good I am, except in relation to another player. I do know one thing, though:

I'm good enough to take money from you ;)

Edit: The main thing I'm trying to say, Albino, is that I would absolutely -love- to see any of you guys prove me wrong. Until then, it's just meaningless smack-talk that I'm dishing out that you can't really retort to.
The barline proves nothing, yes i failed it with my main, but i beat your ike with my Jigglypuff. What does this prove? dont say my jiggly is better than my wario, if you do you are trash. One person beating somebody's main doesnt mean they are not worthy. I can beat turtl, turtl beat you, you beat me.

@albino: sucks you got mom cancled. ill be cheering for you at pound4.

also: does anyone know if the livestream is going to be back up for brawl? I was stuck in a car for 32 hours thanks to trafic that wouldnt move and inch and a snow storm. It sucks but no johns.

Rayku

Smash Lord
The barline proves nothing, yes i failed it with my main, but i beat your ike with my Jigglypuff. What does this prove? dont say my jiggly is better than my wario, if you do you are trash. One person beating somebody's main doesnt mean they are not worthy. I can beat turtl, turtl beat you, you beat me.
Are you -trying- to sound more like lnui more every day? Seriously, your logic is some of the worst I've ever heard. Almost as bad as your reasoning as to why Metaknight shouldn't be banned LOL

The only logic I have behind the barline, as I've stated before, is that personally, I don't want anyone who can't beat an unranked IKE on a representative-of-the-state's power rankings. Would you?

All it proves is that Jigglypuff has a better matchup against Ike than Wario does, who knows?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Are you -trying- to sound more like lnui more every day? Seriously, your logic is some of the worst I've ever heard. Almost as bad as your reasoning as to why Metaknight shouldn't be banned LOL

The only logic I have behind the barline, as I've stated before, is that personally, I don't want anyone who can't beat an unranked IKE on a representative-of-the-state's power rankings. Would you?

All it proves is that Jigglypuff has a better matchup against Ike than Wario does, who knows?
You dont even understand my logic sir. I was referring to how it makes no sense that a player is so called "unworthy of being ranked" just because he got beat by one person. You are saying that even if beat the people, who pass the barline, CONSISTANTLY i am still not worthy? Even if i beat your lucario in tourney and go on winning the whole tourney and i still lose to your ike, im still not worthy? Your ike is good im not saying its bad, just saying that the idea of losing to one person and being called unworthy is bull****.

Rayku

Smash Lord
You dont even understand my logic sir. I was referring to how it makes no sense that a player is so called "unworthy of being ranked" just because he got beat by one person. You are saying that even if beat the people, who pass the barline, CONSISTANTLY i am still not worthy? Even if i beat your lucario in tourney and go on winning the whole tourney and i still lose to your ike, im still not worthy? Your ike is good im not saying its bad, just saying that the idea of losing to one person and being called unworthy is bull****.
And that's where you logic is flawed completely. It's not the person, it's the character. You should know this.

Dyno you know **** well that the only reason you beat me with Jigglypuff and didn't with Wario is because you were actually TRYING in the tournament and didn't think the barline was something to be taken seriously.

Don't even try to give me that "Your Ike is good don't get me wrong" crap. I know full well my Ike is a heap of garbage, hence the whole point of it. Why can't you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom