• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.
"Well looks like she got what she wanted. But it looks likes she's ended up wasting our daylight."

"Daylight? We're ****ing stuck inside of a building."

"Day, night, it doesn't matter. I'm going to find an empty room and lose the rest of you."

"She seems suspicious, don't you think?"

"Girl, who are you whispering to? That's a wall."

"None of your business!"

"Calm down you guys or I'm going to have to tie you up and hose you down!"

With that comment, the room fell silent. One member headed off to find a room that was empty and turn in for the night. Soon more followed suit.

"Don't follow me! I don't trust you!"

"Whatever, I was going to the room next door prick."

However two remained behind.

"Read it when you're alone."

"Understood."

And with that the final members of the group found their own rooms and the group found themselves asleep. However, during the night there was much movement that scared some of the members. And early in the morning a scream was heard. Followed immediately by another scream coming from the same room.

To the group's shocked, not one, but two of their allies had been killed in the night! One bloodied body laid ontop of the other.

"This is awful."

"You were here first! It was obviously you!"

No response.

"Hello! I know it was you!"

"Huh? Are you talking to me? I was checking my makeup."

"She wasn't here first anyway. Plus I doubt the killers would wait. They'd go back, clean up, and show up last."

"Hey guys, what happened over here."

"Obvious scum is obvious! Lynch him!"

"Guys STOP! This is the most horrible attempt at metagaming/scumhunting I've seen in my life."

"Let's finish arguing and start scumhunting already!"

And with that, the fingers started to point!

Crimson King, Justin Timberlake, the Kinky Nurse, has been hacked and slashed to death!

ChiboSempai, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, the Newbie Cop, has been hacked and slashed to death in a bloodbath!

Night 1 has ended.

It is now Day 2.
With 13 alive it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
The deadline for Day 2 has been set to September 27th 11:59PM EST.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yea probably.

not happy to see chibo or crimson king die. once again the mafia (and the serial killer it seems) decide to kill off two very active people, which basically makes the game worse/unenjoyable for everyone because it dampens activity. you guys should feel bad inside, deep in the netherregions of your chest where your heart should be, and im not even kidding. wheres the love for the game.

nurse died, doctor is probably out there still, so nothing to worry about on that front.

bad that the cop died. hope the sign of a nurse means theres also a deputy.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My death message: Fun game. I clicked the topic hoping I wouldn't see my name and was a bit sad I did. Kick some ass, town.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I suggest everyone read through the topic again, some good stuff.

Vote: Teran

Why did you drop off the face of the earth?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Go scum!

The death post has to be word for word but they are less than 10 characters and no html is allowed to bypass the requirement -_-

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Does 'Newbie Cop' = 'Naive Cop' (Meaning they always get an innocent result) or does it mean or does it mean 'Deputy' (Meaning they would take the Cop role if the cop dies).

?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I feel so bad about myself for picking up scumtells on Chibo. Wow.

Anyways.

Vote: Bowser King

Lurked all day, primary lynch candidate, parrots the reason to kill him out of no where and puts him at L-1.

Seems like scum just told him to vote for him, because of how infrequent his posts were.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Does 'Newbie Cop' = 'Naive Cop' (Meaning they always get an innocent result) or does it mean or does it mean 'Deputy' (Meaning they would take the Cop role if the cop dies).

?
we have no idea. my initial bet is that he was just a cop, a straight up cop. newbie because its soulja boy who stumbled his way into the rap game and is still a stupid novice who makes dancing music.

I feel so bad about myself for picking up scumtells on Chibo. Wow.

Anyways.

Lurked all day, primary lynch candidate, parrots the reason to kill him out of no where and puts him at L-1.

Seems like scum just told him to vote for him, because of how infrequent his posts were.
have to think about this. bowser king seems the easy lynch.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Bowser king, where were you last night around when omni was lynched? Why weren't you active?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Why have you done pretty much absolutely nothing to help the town so far?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
The pressure has been on me for a lot of the time. I've pretty much been caught up in defending myself.

I know I haven't really helped out much when it comes to who I think is scum so I'll try to help out more on that today.

I know, it's not the most solid defense but I can't deny I have slacked off a bit (that + school).

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Mafia's able to kill two people at once? I thought they can only kill once /:
Unless a Vig did it, but I thought someone said not to have the Vig target anyone last night/day/something.

It sucks that our cop is gone. We need someone to inspect us up and down and search for anything that might be naughty and discipline us. I think we could've used him to investigate someone like BK or someone else somewhat suspicious. What exactly is the nurse's role? Doesn't it like become doctor when a doctor dies?

/noobish post

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I suggest everyone read through the topic again, some good stuff.

Vote: Teran

Why did you drop off the face of the earth?
University Administration.

I'll get back to you guys tomorrow, if you don't go ape**** that is.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You've been active on other boards. Not good enough for me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No if you signed up to play the game, it would be helpful if you played the game, it's odd how you were seemingly prodded once suspicion fell on you to defend yourself it seems stupid.

The only other inkling of scum I get is Air, why would you try and HIDE your post restriction when it's something primarily given to townie roles.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You've been active on other boards. Not good enough for me.
Yeah, posting random one liners.

Not reading through long walls of text then formulating a response.

That's too much work atm.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Damn, CK was one of the more intelligent/motivated players too :/ I was actually suspicious of chibo though, guess I was off, not too surprising.

As much as I'm suspicious of BK we shouldn't jump the gun and vote him too fast. If he ISN'T mafia, and let's say... there are four mafia members, and the seriel killer (assuming it's not a vigilante) kills a townie, that takes us down to a 6:4 ratio, which would be horrible and close to impossible for us to bring back, considering that if they get any kind of lead against us they win.

Bowser King, what are your thoughts on the death's of CK and chibo?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bowser King, what are your thoughts on the death's of CK and chibo?
I think its pretty terrible since the odds are going to suck if we vote out another town. Not only that but they were both active posters so we might have gotten something out of people that we might not anymore.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
My opinion of him hasn't changed at all since how he first reacted towards my vote on D1

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I don't know why you guys are so quick to vote me out. You do know what will happen if I turn out to be town right?

You two have constantly been the first 2 too try and vote me out. Even during D1, Kevin and steel were one of the first few too vote on me.

We just started D2 and you guys have begun again.

If I was scum, why would I vote out CK? He was the first one to actually unvote me and go for someone else (omni). In my eyes, it just seems completely stupid for me too go after him.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Yes, but why wouldn't I have voted 1 of you 2? Two people who have been suspicious since this started.

I'm not saying your scum it's just my view on the whole "BK is mafia" thing.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't know why you guys are so quick to vote me out. You do know what will happen if I turn out to be town right?

You two have constantly been the first 2 too try and vote me out. Even during D1, Kevin and steel were one of the first few too vote on me.

We just started D2 and you guys have begun again.

If I was scum, why would I vote out CK? He was the first one to actually unvote me and go for someone else (omni). In my eyes, it just seems completely stupid for me too go after him.

If you want people to stop voting for you, give them a reason to stop. Whining about people attacking you is only going to make you look scummier.

Create discussion instead of just posting whenever someone attacks you. You stated that Steel and KevinM have "been suspicous since this thread has started", how so? Do you actually have reason to feel this way? Or is it only because of how others have posted.

I almost casted a vote on you, but I don't want the day to end fast, and if the vote count gets to seven (which I wouldn't at all be surprised if it did fast) it'll end the day automatically.

I suggest you do more to help prove you're innocent, rather than acting like you don't know why people are voting for you and that you're just a victim in all of this.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
If you want people to stop voting for you, give them a reason to stop. Whining about people attacking you is only going to make you look scummier.

I see what your saying but I just don't see a reason to vote THIS early on when we haven't even talked about anything on D2.

Create discussion instead of just posting whenever someone attacks you. You stated that Steel and KevinM have "been suspicous since this thread has started", how so? Do you actually have reason to feel this way? Or is it only because of how others have posted.
I'm not saying there scum. I was just wondering why they wanted to vote for me so quickly.

I suggest you do more to help prove you're innocent, rather than acting like you don't know why people are voting for you and that you're just a victim in all of this.
I'll try to help out, and have said so just as this day started to hylian. The vote for me just made me wonder why it was made so early, that's all.

Anyway, I really want to hear what the people who haven't spoken in the past few days have to say.

We still have a ton of people who haven't said anything with the 2nd day starting.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm not sure i follow your defense.. You're upset because we're voting for the suspicious player who tacked on a vote to put Omni at L-1 after never saying anything except to randomly pop out of the blue and defend himself as if prodded by someone to.

I'd like to hear Vyse's opinion on this matter, as well as anyone else's that has been hesitant to post. The more you lurk the more scummy you are appearing to me and I will push the lynch on you if I see anything more alarming then what I've seen of BK,

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not saying there scum. I was just wondering why they wanted to vote for me so quickly.

No, you definitely said

Yes, but why wouldn't I have voted 1 of you 2? Two people who have been suspicious since this started.
Did you NOT think they were suspicious? There are people I don't think are definitely scum, but that I think are suspicious. You for example. Who DO you think is suspicious then? Or do you still not know?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

No, you definitely said

Did you NOT think they were suspicious? There are people I don't think are definitely scum, but that I think are suspicious. You for example. Who DO you think is suspicious then? Or do you still not know?
I was talking about how they were suspicious of ME.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
don't mean to jump on the wagon here but...

yeah, I already said I was suspicious of BK since I started playing and he isn't doing a great job of defending himself. To be fair, I waited and gave him time to and now I'm sure what my next action is:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Bowser King is likely Mafia. I also think airgemini's a role blocker. Based on his posting restriction it would make sense to me.

I'll elaborate a little later when I get a break in my tutorials (Today I have 3, 2 hour sessions in a row =_=), but those are my thoughts right now.

The other thing we really need to do is figure out who the serial killer is (since going by what Xiivi announced, alludes to there being one). At first I thought this might be airgemini's role, but I don't know :/

Also, what are we going to do with investigative roles?
(If they're out there).

We know a doctor is out there since there being a nurse kinda confirms it so if someone steps forward we could start playing that game.

Needs more from Marc, KayLo, Teran and others :/

(F***, I meant to post this an hour ago but Uni wireless is notoriously bad and wouldn't connect.)

Top Bottom