• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
So this is going to end in two ways:

I vote for BK and Kaylo votes for BK and he dies, or BK and Kaylo vote for me and I die.

It's pretty all up to Kaylo at this point who gets lynched or not unless someone unvotes.

Since BK is proving himself useless to town and is really the only other suspect other than me, Vote: BK

Be careful, I don't want you to trigger my gag reflex.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Also, the reason I don't vote or accuse anyone is because it usually turns out that I get blamed for trying to get pressure off me or something else.
No johns. If you can provide adequate reasoning behind a vote or suspicion, then people will most likely be ok with it, if not add votes.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Uh, killing someone because they're active is dumb because it means less fun for everyone else.

Tom was upset the killer picked him and not an inactive.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
So BK is now at L-1.

I don't mind if he gets hammered, although my preferred lynch is Air. Here's hoping Kaylo will make a good decision.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I think now is a safe time to role claim. I seriously didn't want it to come to this point but if I think I really cant do much else since I'm almost certain KayLo is more suspicious of me.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
No johns. If you can provide adequate reasoning behind a vote or suspicion, then people will most likely be ok with it, if not add votes.
I have provided reasoning but most of my reasoning has been claimed to be "parroted". Which I find stupid, since a reason is a reason. I dont want to give a blank vote like marc did so I usually give reasons but they tend to be what people have gathered as evidence =/

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They're just pressuring you and you have to fight back. The more you back down, the more likely they are to pick you apart and get you lynched. So if you are town, you really need to pull out all the stops, because obviously mislynching is really really not ideal.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
bk if you think now is a good time to roleclaim then you should probably roleclaim

i would much rather see an air lynch

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Here's hoping Kaylo will make a good decision.
Ummm, I hate to burst your bubble, because I'd love to do that for you, but having me make the final decision isn't going to work, so somebody's going to have to change their mind. x.o

Vote: Hylian

unvote

Vote: Hylian

unvote

FoS: Bowser King

(Yeah yeah, that might've been a bad move on my part, but it was going to end up coming out eventually anyway, so I guess it's good to get it out of the way now?)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Since I haven't voted, I'll push towards the Air lynch since this has gone to the point were there really is no other options other then me or him.

vote: air

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ok, now it's time for someone to make the hammer vote.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
5th Official Vote Count:
(6) bowser king: §teel, Mike G, Hylian, KevinM, -Hilt-, airgemini
(6) airgemini: Kataefi, Tom, Teran17, Vyse, Marc, bowser king

(1) Not voting: KayLo!

With 13 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for September 27th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Air you do realise that if you're town aligned, you're putting yourself at extreme risk of getting nightkilled, thus rendering your roleblock ability practically useless.

I think that statement was pretty scummy. Trying to act in a mock fashion that would seem helpful to town, except you wouldn't be helping town because you'd most likely be toast and we've lost a valuable townie.

If you were scum, which you are, then you shouting loud and proud for roleblocking wouldn't be so big a concern, as your scumbuddies won't kill you, and are hopefully banking on you roleblocking the SK. If you do get killed by SK, it wouldn't matter so much anyway because of the heightened suspicion and the fact that you're pretty expendable.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The group mourned over the loss of not one, but two of their most valuable group members!

“Poor Soulja Boy, he was so full of youth and so young!”

“He was so hot too! I love younger boys...”

“What was that?”

“Nothing. Anyway, what about that JT. Man, why did the kinky guy have to die? I'd have loved to see him in a nurse's outfit!”

“Wow, TMI. Anyway, can you stop distracting us so we can start to focus on scum-hunting this guy. Soulja Boy was the Newbie, so this guy's just acting new, not being real!”

“Or maybe we should focus on the fact that there's a freaking SERIAL KILLER out there!”

“Yeah, that guy is going to cause us some problems, don't you think?”

“Why aren't you facing me when you're talking to me?”

“I'm not talking to you.”

“...”

“I'm scared, this serial killer sounds nasty! You'll protect me right?”

“Of course I will.”

“Get over it you two.”

“Still, we should focus on this serial killer.”

“Yeah, I think we should look at—”

“Or we can focus on....the Prostitute right over there!”

“Prostitute, how do you know that? Surely you must have reasoning!”

“Yes, explain this to us!”

“Watch.”

Soon Vyse was over at airgemini's side. “You know you want this.” Vyse started to undress, and within an instant airgemini was jumping at the chance for a sexual encounter.

“That's enough!” Vyse claimed as airgemini was pushed away and Vyse redressed.

“****. WHY'D YOU STOP?”

“Anyway, we have our prostitute, let's get rid of her.”

“But I'm Britney Spears! I'm obviously pro-town! Now let me stroke that lovely hair of your's again!”

“Wow, this has gone far enough, can someone please just cast the final vote?”

“I would, but I won't.”

“Okay, can someone switch sides then or something?”

“No.”

“Oh guys, who should I seduce tonight by the way? How about you sexy?”

“Oh goddammit let go of me!”

And with that, the group finally came to a majority! The group grabbed Britney, but she didn't fight it. “Oh, I'd love it if you guys tied me up. Come on you womanizers you, you know you're begging to if you seek amy.”

However the group instead chose a much more rewarding route and simply grabbed the gun of the deceased Soulja Boy, shooting Britney repeatedly until the clip ran out.

“Wait...we had a gun?”

“Why did you use all of the shots?”

“****.”

airgemini
, Britney Spears, the Seductive Roleblocker has been lynched!

Day 2 has ended.

It is now Night 2.
Night Actions (active abilities) are due in 48 hours, on Sunday September 27th at 7pm EST.
Thread has been locked so that there will be no talking at Night.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.

“Well then, glad to see that **** go down.”

“Yeah, I'm feeling pretty safe now, hopefully things don't get dangerous later.”

“You're so brave and so smart.”

“Thanks babe, you're pretty good yourself.”

“Hopefully everyone plans on actually sleeping tonight.”

“Yeah, I will and don't anyone bother to stop by!”

With that one of the more riled up members of the group stormed off to a secluded room.

“What's that person's problem.”

“I don't know but I think—”

“I wasn't talking to you.”

“You never are.”

“What about you, what do you think?”

“...”

“Hello, why do you never answer me?”

“Huh? Was someone talking to me?”

With that another person headed off to a room to rest for the night.

“You guys are the least sociable people I've ever met in my life. I'd have been better off taking the lead role for that Twilight movie than staying in the music business.”

With that a few more people got fed up with the discussion and went off to their respective rooms for the night.

“Man it was really weird, but I was half-expecting a sex joke like 'You can always suck my blood bad boy.'”

“I'm glad we don't need to worry about that anymore. I'm out, take this babe.”

With that another note was passed before the remaining players turned in for the night. However there was one person with their eyes out as they headed into their room, and saw a few doors crack open as their's slammed shut.

It didn't take long for the answers to be found as a bone-chilling scream was heard early in the morning! Soon everyone was rushing to the room where the scream had came from.

However when the door was opened, the first spectator was confused to find four different people in the room.

“There's no way you could have all already gotten here that fast........”

“Yeah there is, don't question it and just come and look! One of our valuable town members has been killed!”

Soon everyone was there and shocked to see their ally had been taken out so horridly.

“She was so young, so talented, and so ****ing stupid.”

“That doesn't mean she wasn't one of us!”

“Yeah, you scum!”

“LYNCH! LYNCH! LYNCH!”

“Again with this awful metagaming again? Can we actually scumhunt today please?”

“Yeah, fine I guess.”

And with that the brawl continued!

KayLo!, Katy Perry the Confused Fool has been hacked and slashed to death!

Night 2 has ended.

It is now Day 3.
With 11 alive it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
The deadline for Day 3 has been set to October 11th 11:59PM EST.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
interesting night death. kaylo had refused to hammer either lyncher target which made her seem either confused/restricted townie or scum not knowing whether or not to hammer town or scum. sort of glad she was eliminated because now i wont make the mistake of pressuring her.

only one death. n1 two deaths, "hacked and slashed to death," and "hacked and slashed to death in a bloodbath." obviously we dont know if there was a correct doc block last night or if a vig didnt attack or something, but bloodbath seems telling of sk so i am leaning forwards the former option.

will gather my thoughts and listen to everyones initial day thoughts and then post my opinions.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Tom/anyone, can you clarify what a confused fool is?
(alternatively, I'll go do some research soon).

Also, I lol'd at Xiivi's description of the previous day.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Interesting choice. I'm starting to think the scales are tipping into Town's favour, considering we don't seem to have lost any big power roles and 1 Mafia is already dead.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You know, I think the prefixes are actually null. All the roles so far have had a prefix if you guys haven't noticed. Actually I'm really surprised Marc didn't notice that.

Vote: Marc

You did the same thing I accused BK of, but the difference is you're a veteren. You've been lurking and we've already butted heads once. When I attacked you at the end of D2 all you did was shrug it off when asked about our previous argument. As if you didn't want any attention drawn to yourself.

I'd rather at this point lynch you then BK. Especially since I feel after Air's flip I may be overthinking him.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I was suspicious of Marc as well, and his post following the night kill kind of rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know how he plays in other games, but his "conservative, blend-in" play style is how he was playing in disney mafia as well. The amount of actual scum-hunting he has done is little to none.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Adding that he was also the only other one (other is bowser king) to defend Air like a week or two ago.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I defended air briefly under the assumption that a Prostitute doesn't have to be Mafia aligned. Changing my opinion was easy when several people pointed out that it's usually a Mafia role and he started behaving weirdly. I didn't scumhunt beyond that because I wanted to see some facts first (like "air is Mafia" or "air is Town", same with BK) and was quite busy irl, not to mention I still don't have my own pc back. It's never been my style to go around in circles for two weeks when the lynch is already pretty much decided.

Kevin: I shrugged off your attack because there was nothing to defend against, I'm still not quite sure what your case is. Besides, had I responded more aggressively, you'd also have taken that as scumtell. Tunnel vision much?

Steel: What rubs you the wrong way about my post?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Nice WIFOM directed at me, that's an absolutely terrible argument. And my case was that you've been actively lurking while pressuring weaker players. And the lynch wasn't decided it had been a toss up between two really scummy players in which a little more imput then, I agree with these arguments, vote whoever, would have been helpful.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
"that's an absolutely terrible argument"

^And you still believe I owe you more of a response. =p

Are you seriously judging me for voting Mafia now? Where was your vote anyway?

Top Bottom