• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banks

Smash Hero
does bowser say "murt" at any point in the game

i don't think i have seen bowser in-game enough to know for sure

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I had actually planned on doing interviews. I got a brand new camera for it. If anyone wants to help with this PLEASE let me know..
I'm trying to do the same thing. I'd gladly help you out =D
Imma **** So Many Ppl Up At This
LOL so confusing!

You and Drephen vs. Hax and Tope

Teams Avatar Match!

[hah, nice, Hax posted the exact same thing, right?]

Banks

Smash Hero
with today's melee hacking possibilities, bowser could in theory be made to say whatever he pleases (murt)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hello Juggleguy,
You have received a new private message at All is Brawl from Plank! A copy of the message follows:

Title: Tournament uploaded!
Plank has sent in results for a tournament you planned to attend, Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 4... MLK Weekend!. The results will be verified and posted by All is Brawl staff within 48 hours; you will get a message when the results are finalized, at which point you will be able to link your account to the tournament and earn your badges and medals. This is an automated message; please do not respond to it. Have a nice day! -- All is Brawl staff

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Brawl

Singles:

3 Stock

8 Minute Time Limit

Items are set to "off" and "none"

-If you need to add your name to change your controls, please remember to do so, and do it quickly. You should not quit in the middle of a match if you realize your controls are wrong.

-First round consists of players choosing their characters. During this time either player can call for a double blind pick . The first stage will then be determined by the stage striking method. One player strikes one stage and then the next player strikes two stages. Next, the original player chooses a stage out of the final two that are available to him or her.(If both players can't agree on who strikes first a best 2/3 game of rock, paper, scissors will be played. The winner chooses who goes first.) After the first match is over, each player bans one stage that can not be used in counter picks.

-Match two/three will first consist of the previous loser picking a stage, then the previous winner picking their character, and finally the previous loser picking their character.

-You may not counter pick a stage you have already won on earlier that set unless your opponent agrees to it.

-All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches, with the aforementioned Finals sets being best 3/5 games.

Neutral Stages:

o Battlefield
o Final Destination
o Smashville
o Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
o Lylat Cruise

* Counterpick Stages:

o Delfino Plaza
o Castle Siege
o Frigate Orpheon
o Battleship Halberd
o Rainbow Cruise
o Brinstar
o Pokemon Stadium 1

-The 50 Ledge Grab Rule will be in effect, until the community as a whole comes up with a set number, we will make the limit 50 grabs. If the game ends with the time running out and your stats show that you went over 50 ledge grabs, you will automatically lose that round. If both people go over 50, then the participating player Who has the highest stock and or lowest percentage on that stock will win. If both player have the same stock and percentage when the timer runs out, then a 1 stock rematch will occur.

-Standing Infinites are BANNED which include (but are not limited to) Dedede's small-step chain grab, Marth's standing infinite chain grab on Ness and Lucas, etc.
-All Ice Climber chain grabs are legal until after their opponent is over 250%.
-The Ice Climber's fusion glitch is banned.
-Meta knight's Infinite cape glitch is banned
-If there is a dispute over controller ports, play Rock Paper Scissors for it (best 2 out of 3, no items, FD only).
- Suicide Move Rules: (all situations are when both players are at 1 stock)
o If a player successfully ends the match with either Bowser or Ganondorf's over B attack by suicide, then the player who initiated the move wins.
o If a player ends the match by swallowing with Kirby or DDD and falling off the stage and the game counts it as a tie the one who initiated the move will win the round
-Players using a Wii-mote to play must take their batteries out when not playing. We can't be having wii's be interrupted because someone made a mistake. I will be enforcing this heavily, and there will be penalties if people do not obey.
-Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Doubles:

- Same standard rules and stages as singles.
--In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
- Chibo's Color-Blind Rule: If a player on a team is using a character that might make it tough to determine the teams color (like Sonic, Lucario, or Pokemon Trainer), they are allowed to request control of a certain color to help lessen confusion.
-Stock sharing is allowed.
-Team Attack is on

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Hello Juggleguy,
You have received a new private message at All is Brawl from Plank! A copy of the message follows:

Title: Tournament uploaded!
Plank has sent in results for a tournament you planned to attend, Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 4... MLK Weekend!. The results will be verified and posted by All is Brawl staff within 48 hours; you will get a message when the results are finalized, at which point you will be able to link your account to the tournament and earn your badges and medals. This is an automated message; please do not respond to it. Have a nice day! -- All is Brawl staff
Thx for lettin us know, I'm confirming it now
(I'm a tourney admin there)

Banks

Smash Hero
wow this buildup is INTENSE. good thing i have never minded climaxing in pools

ba dum tish *hey* *hey*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom