• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
At RoM1 watty was riding shotty in a car, and i was walking to taco bell, and as the car pulled up to the intersection next to me watty rolled open the window and said "I love you" while looking into my eyes. I told him I loved him too.

No homo.

Also I'm only willing to MM vbm if he's really a born true Jamaican, I won't play if he's an alt for like eggm or something. I already spent enough on the entrance fee lolz

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
As of 10:24, I am still without a ride (as mentioned before my previous ride had medical/family issues and thought it better not to attend). Im currently waiting to hear back from 2 people, but if ANYONE is driving through NC and is willing to make a detour I am more than good on gas, and can pay a little extra o to the driver as a "thanks for your troubles" type deal. So, please contact me via PM/profile message/whatever ASAP.

Banks

Smash Hero
welp i guess it's that time again to sit at my computer not blinking and pounding the F5 key until my fingers bleed.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im surprised at how little hype there is for pools release.

there was way more hype at the end of registration and that was new years eve. common folks get with it i wanna see 500 posts in the next hour and a half.

gogogo

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i want to see 0 posts, that way its easy to see when plank notifies us that theyve been posted

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Super serious post

I want to do the interviews and all that good stuff for Melee and Brawl I want to do my best to capture the hype and everything.

HERE'S THE THING:

I'm going to need a ride back home. The last bus leaves out of Frederick at 8:40 . I don't know when the heck things are going to end. Can someone hook me up with that at the very least? I'm taking off an extra day of work just so I don't miss any of the Melee hype. So while I'm there, I might as well interview the Brawl top 32 as well.

Can I get a hand with this, please?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master

mm-mm good.

i'm just going to be refreshing every now and then to see if planks updated the title of the first post lolz

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't think it'll matter that much if people spam the topic about pools. People have been spamming all day anyway, at least this is a slightly better reason. Also plank will probably change the topic title to "Come see who you're going to have non-consensual sexual intercourse with" anyway.
Also:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom