• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
"So what are we gonna do with the body?
"

"I dunno, let's just make SummonerAU take care of it while the rest of us get some sleep!
"

"What?! Why me? I didn't even have a part in killing him! Ugh, fine whatever. But you guys owe me.
"
"Yeah whatever. Hey guys, how about we go party instead of sleeping while he takes care of the dirty work?
"
"WHAT?!? I DID MORE THAN ALL OF YOU!!
"

"Just do it and catch up with the rest of us.
"

And with that, the group quickly ditched their weakest link to go enjoy a round of drinks at the locale pub in the city centre. They would all have a wonderful night of partying in celebration of being one step closer to saving Australia, and they didn't even wonder what happened to SummonerAU when he never came back from getting rid of the body. Oh well, his loss! Soon the group returned to the smashfest location, where they all were going to speed the night at (Don't worry, everyone walked back!). However, SummonerAU was not in sight. However they could hear his voice. It sounded like he was screaming or something. How annoying, didn't he know everyone just wanted to sleep? So despite the screams, the group turned in for the night.

The next morning the group arose and were ready for another round of saving Australia! However, they found themselves one short. Sigh, he couldn't even show up on time could he? And with that, they went to wake him up. However, they were met with a horribly mutilated, dead body instead of the friend they once knew.

"Wow, what happened. Sick.
"

"Oh, look there's a video camera over here! Looks like it was recording!
"

And with that the group grabbed some popcorn and watched the scene unfold. They saw SummonerAU dragging the dead body of Lord Bowser towards the dumpster. However, before getting rid of the body, he took Lord Bowser's iPod and headphones. The group's eyes widened at what they saw next. Not only did he begin to listen to the music, he began to dance provocatively and sing along in a high-pitched tone.

"Oh baby, baby
Oh baby, baby
Oh baby, baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight, yeah
Show me, how you want it to be
Tell me baby
'Cause I need to know now what we've got

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time"

The group simply sat speechless after this, and even rewound the tape some to watch and laugh at the spectacle again. The rest of the video wasn't that exciting. Just SummonerAU getting rid of the body, heading back to the site of the smashfest, and suddenly getting mauled and killed brutally by a pack of Zangoose. Nothing exciting.

"Well, I don't think it was really that big of a loss.
"

"Yeah, let's catch the last mafia!
"

"Sure, just lemme watch that one part of the video again and we can start.
"
"Haha, sure thing. We'll be waiting.
"

SummonerAU, Britney Spears Impersonator & Vanilla Townie has been ****ing mauled by a pack of crazed Zangoose and hit one more time!

Day 2 Begins.

Day 2 Vote Count 0

Sieg - (0)
Pete278 - (0)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - (0)
Vlade - (0)
xXArrowXx - (0)

Not Voting - Sieg, Pete278, undead_moose, unreon, Vyse, Vlade, xXArrowXx (
)

Deadline for Day 2 is February 5th, 2010 7:00PM AEST. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll post something substantial tommorrow. Just got back from Beaching it up with Bob/J-Birds/Chris.

The impersonator part probably doesn't mean anything. It seems more like a part of the flavor.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
well good first day.
a shame we had to lose summoner,

some things i want to say:
i dont expect the mafia to vote the mafia off at day 1. pretty much clears the people in the vote (not really) but especially vyse (brought it up) and mooose (brought it down) and summonner (dead). pete could be still sus because he didn't want to be the hammer.

so we could follow the lynch trail, me and pete.
or another trail based on what summonner said or what could have provoked the mafia to attack him.

unreon

Smash Ace
Lord Bowser - Vyse, xXArrowXx, unreon, Pete278, undead_moose
Vyse - Sieg
xXArrowXx - Vlade, Lord Bowser
Not Voting - SummonerAU
Vyse is cleared. Moose is cleared. Summoner cleared but dead :(

This leaves Sieg and Vlade not cleared yet. I am quite sure Sieg is town.

Pete I am happy to vote for today. Still not happy with him playing almost in line with a confirmed mafia.

Vote: Pete

Vlade

Social Outcast
I wouldn't be surprised if I was the #1 sus person right now

I can't help but think that a mafia voted for Lord Bowser to gain trust with the town though, since it seemed inevitable that he would be lynched when he was at L-2

Therefore Pete and Moose come to mind, namely Pete

Vote: Pete278

unreon

Smash Ace
As a list of most suss people in the game so far, I am in consideration of:

1. Pete
2. Vlade, for the main reason that he tagged along with the Arrow vote along with LB and (previously) Pete.
3. ....long stretch
4. Arrow, but I really doubt it at this point in the game.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
@pete why did you insist on defending lord bowsyer? and voted for him anyway?
was he convinced by summonner. is that why summonner is dead?
hmm need to hear petes proactive response =P

i agree with vlade being sus atm.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
it was interesting when moose brought the hammer down
2 people called him impatient... vlade and pete. interesting cause there was nothing really they could do at that point. is it general concern or something else :S

Pete278

Smash Lord
I knew that Lord Bowser was out at the beach for the day, and so I thought it was a bit of a **** move to not give him a chance to defend himself. Sure, it worked out for the best, but what if he was town? Moose acted out of line for what we'd decided upon, and I think that's not what town should be doing. Also, I was fine with being the hammer, but Summoner wanted someone who wasn't under suspicion to be in control of the hammer, which I agreed with. I don't recall saying or implying 'I don't want to be the hammer'. Lastly, killing Summoner achieves two things for mafia: a) it takes away a powerful town player, and b) it adds suspicion onto a townie (me) and drags it away from them. Judging from day 1's votes, I'd have to say the most likely mafia at this point in time would be Vlade, as he and Bowser voted for the same person (note that they did that long after I'd declared my suspicions, and thus aren't likely to be bandwagoning with me). So, to place pressure:

Vote: Vlade

Also, question for unreon: Why is moose cleared, but I'm not? He joined the Bowser vote after I did.

unreon

Smash Ace
must clarify:

By 'clear', I meant that my reasons for thinking you are more suss than moose.
Regarding why he isn't up for suss in my eyes, I haven't explained that yet. But I'll let him speak first.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
boom headshot
moose's heavy kick to super to ultra.
we all know moose is dak 1337 killah.

also pete asked u unreon... not moose. and moose didn't act out of line... i dont remember voting on the matter or not town should wait for bowsyer.

would mafia really say "your being impatient mooose" after the lynch was finalized?? anyones question.
if so pete and vlade... if not ???

Pete278

Smash Lord
It was obviously the safer option to wait, though. If Bowser was town, would you still be saying he should've just hammered because he was bored?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Day 2 Vote Count 1

Sieg - (0)
Pete278 - (2) Unreon, Vlade (
)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - (0)
Vlade - (1) Pete278 (
)
xXArrowXx - (0)

Not Voting - Sieg, undead_moose, Vyse, xXArrowXx (
)

Deadline for Day 2 is February 5th, 2010 7:00PM AEST. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

unreon

Smash Ace
moose is clear because of posts like these:

In fact

Bowser waited untill the votes were changed so he wouldnt be put in the postion to look like he wanted a hammer vote

No one else find this odd?
day 1 Anthony
day 2 bowser
Day 3 Lets cross that bridge when we get there
Day 4 Same as day 3
Lord bowser is very suss

Activly making it so that someone can easily kill him off

If town cant see this

I have lost all faith in humanity

Also the next person to hammer would be even more suss
He has been gunning after LB since the beginning of the game. It's hard to imagine mafia making plays like that in the first day. Unless anyone can show me otherwise (or he scumslips), moose is clear in my eyes.

Oh, and he hammervoted because that's just moose.

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm a fool HAHA.

Just realised that LB was in fact the Mafia Godfather.

WOWOW WE GOT THE BIG FISH FIRST DAY WHOOHOOOOOOO~!

Townies don't have to worry about funny night results anymore WHEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
lol unreon is lol. and yay i hate godfathers so imba

yes bored on day 1, hammer away is good enough reason for me.

ide like to hear what vyse was planning after the lynch for LB was sucessfull.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Moose is still being right in his second game now.

I think we should follow whatever he says. Lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
My pick on Lord Bowser was a combination of luck and intuition.

Thanks to this post amongst other things, Arrow's clear :)

There's plenty of reading to be done thanks to Summoner. His play Day 1 will be helpful to town the entire game as long as it's willing to go back and look for the scumminess. Before I place a vote down, I'm going to have to give a much proper re-read of the entire thread, but for now:

The scum pool is out of Vlade/Pete with Unreon a distant third.

Pete/Vlade should be obvious because of yesterDay's play, but I feel unreon has been coasting pretty contently most of the game.

Unny, you went most of the day without a vote, only deciding to hop onto something towards the end.

I haven't discarded thoughts about Sieg either, especially since he hasn't really attempted to acknowledge anything past halfway through day 1, but that's his style so it'll catch up to him eventually if he's scum.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was the #1 sus person right now

I can't help but think that a mafia voted for Lord Bowser to gain trust with the town though, since it seemed inevitable that he would be lynched when he was at L-2

Therefore Pete and Moose come to mind, namely Pete

Vote: Pete278
L-2 is a huge distance from being lynched if you ask me. But to be fair, I was intent on making Lord Bowser Day 1's play.

This is the most inactive we've been for the whole game I believe

I've actually overlooked Lord Bowser's posts but after summoner pointed it out I can definitely see the similarites with Pete's actions today. Yeah I'm leeching off of Summoner's logic now but he does raise some great points.

FoS: Lord Bowser

To me he just doesn't seem to be playing proactively in this game but rather taking a reactive approach, much like Pete
Scumtastic post. Happy to keep your vote on Arrow, but equally happy to chime in with a "Yes, I think Summoner's read is good. I'll place an FoS to appear suspicious of Lord Bowser".

Right now I'm inclined to vote you Vlade, but I just made a huge post in another Mafia game and can't be bothered to read the game right now.

I suggest you all go back and do some reading and see if you can draw some conclusions. Summoner's left us a wealth of evidence to stack against players from Day 1.

Summoner, I know you're reading this, so thanks for that :) I'm glad you pushed so hard against everyone.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Edit by way of post:

Right now I'm inclined to vote you Vlade, but I want to do a thorough read first before I commit to something.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah vlade does seem sus... but is it really that simple??
i trust u vyse but it is a gamble... well ill go for it anyway.

Vote: Vlade]/b]
for scum actions vyse mentioned and i mentioned before also my instinct ;) (which has been right this game so far)

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
vlade or pete are mafia... not both.
unny could be mafia with either of them though.

kill vlade if he mafia then trust pete? yeah atm i trust pete more 2.
surely the cop can guess who to get.. with so little choices left.

not so sure on sieg anymore... but can deal with that later.

Top Bottom