• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.AC.

Smash Lord
donde estas wey?

havok y mogx hacen name search?

vendeme tu gorra de iruma.

de donde consigues tantas gorras?

como te llamas?

honto ni?

ill ask you more stuff as i think about it.

havok i summon you!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Are you actually fond of barn owls?

What is a site that you go to everyday?

Give me a random link....?

Favorite genre of book?

Ill think of good questions sometime soon, I swear!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Am I going to be interviewed?
NO.
1. Favorite food and drink?
2. Favorite movie?
3. Fav pokemon?
4. Fav anime?
I want automatic answers not manual!:mad:
1. Uh, that's a hard one. Enchiladas are amazing. Coke as a drink and rum as a DRAAANK.

2. Imma say Silence of the lambs but so many films came to mind when I read that question.

3. PIKACHU!

4. It's up in the air between Evangelion, Baccano and Shakugan no Shana.

And you just got ~automatic answers not manual ones!!

Hmmmm....
1. If I met you in person, would you shake my hand?
2. How long have you been playing Brawl?
3. Do you or are you considered a good player?
4. Did you Melee? 64?
5. How'd you find Smashboards?
6. Why Pika, and what are your thoughts on Pichu?
7. What's the Smash scene like where you live?
8. If you found an AT, what would you name it?
9. What games do you play outside of Smash?
10. What's your favorite car?
11. If you could rock a fro, would you?
12. How tall are you?
13. Park Place or Boardwalk?
I think that's enough for now.
1. For a Klondike bar? Yes. Other than that… yes.

2. About a year and a half going on/off at times.

3. I'm considered to be pretty good in doubles and decent/good in singles. I'm pretty irregular in singles so my performance swings heavily at times as Pika.

4. I played Melee casually but I wasn't a total scrub. I did enter a couple Melee tournaments right before brawl came out. went 1-2 in both as Ganon. As for smash64, I was as scrubby as I could be.

5. I actually lurked Smash-Mex and found a link to SWF. I seeked out the San Diego people and that's that.

6. I like his play style. Pika is kind of a weird character to play and has many aspects that draw me to him such as actual combos, setup moves, thunder (lol), decent KO potential and a fast, passive aggressive, defensive style that forces you to be attentive on more levels than most characters. Also, he's really fun to play as which is the important thing. I miss Pichu but thrzy is right, Pichu would have given Pika some nerfs in some areas QA being the primary one since QAC would be out.

7. The smash community here is cool because It's an international community. Both Tijuana and San Diego sides are very cool/chill and very talented. I actually believe that teh San Diego regulars are above SoCal's average skill level, which makes me look weak by comparison but lately I haven’t been attending that many tournament or arriving on time for that matter. Tijuana's players have grown a lot lately and TKD, mogX and AC (Tj’s best players) are always strong candidates to win SD tournaments, more so than most SD regulars imo. I really enjoy both tournament scenes and their pool of players as well as the colelctive unit known as “San Diejuana.”

8. That would depend on what it looks like or what it’s main purpose is. For example QA scarring would be ghost Pika quick attack or something stupid like that.

9. I don’t really play that many games. My brother and I have some type of rivalry over MKDD and Fifa06 so I find myself playing that. We had a rivalry over Brawl but now he knows I’ll **** him every time. He’s been practicing Melee but I’ll still take his Falco/Samus with Ganon or Sheik. I have also been fiddling around with my Japanese copy of TvC just to see what characters I like. Oh oh oh, I found my copy of Fire Emblem a couple of days ago and have been playing it. My army is so broken.

10. 69 Camaro is like sex… but it’s a car… but it’s like sex. IDK why but old cars have this mystique to them that isn’t seen in modern stuff. I Guess ‘98 eclipse is cool once you mod it and tune it.

11. **** yeah!

12. one thousand pounds.

13. Boardwalk has n 85-15 MU against everything as long as you have property there.
1. First video game you ever played?
2. Why pika?
3. If I still lived in Escondido would you come chill with me? :D
4. What attracts you to "sad" anime?
probably have more later =)
1. I think it was SWM but I have vague memories of myself playing Sonic 2 so it’s one of those games.

2. I already addressed the whole why pika thing

3. Yeah dude! =D

4. I like the way the mood is set and how we actually see more emotion coming out of characters and even the surroundings and overall setting. To me the emotion transmitted is stronger and feels more human than a film most of the time even though it’s just a cartoon. Of course I still like action packed anime with bathroom jokes and random **** like Great Teacher Onizuka or even dumb slice of life stuff like Lucky Star or Haruhi but sad depressing anime is where it’s at for me.. I’m actually surprised I didn’t mention any deppressing anime as my favorite. Hmmm...
Also just for the record I lol at sad parts of movies. I actually lolled when Jack died in Titanic and I was like 8 or something when I saw that.

Do you like spaghetti!????
YES!
1. donde estas wey? (Where are you dude?)
2. havok y mogx hacen name search? (Do havok and mogX name search?)
3. vendeme tu gorra de iruma. (Sell me your Iruma hat)
4. de donde consigues tantas gorras? (where do you get your hat?)
5. como te llamas? (What’s your name?)
6. honto ni?
1. Aqui. (Here)

2. Poncho ya no visita smashboards pero Havok aveces si hace namesearch. Hall también hace name search. (mogX doesn’t visit swf anymore but Havok name searches every now and then . Hall name searches as well)

3. No.

4. Las que estan en blanco las venden a 3 dolares en una tienda en Palomar. ( blank trucker hats are 3 bucks at a store in Palomar center)

5. Armando Castañeda

6. Soo desu ne.
1. Are you actually fond of barn owls?
2. What is a site that you go to everyday?
3. Give me a random link....?
4. Favorite genre of book?
Ill think of good questions sometime soon, I swear!
1. Owls are pretty cool. The whole owl thing as well as the “5 hit owl combo” is an inside joke between some Tijuana players.

2. I don’t visit it daily but Hazmeelchingadofavor.com is one I visit often but not daily. It’s an open content blog project that anyone can participate in and submit content to. There are a lot of interesting articles in there and it’s updated twice a day. Here have a link http://hazmeelchingadofavor.com/

3. I’m watching videos on cracked right now. This one is amazing.
http://www.cracked.com/video_18149_father-son-bonding-time-goes-horribly-wrong.html

4. Horror or short fiction. Published Once Journal, Hunger and Thirst as well as Watching Time are amazing modern short fiction anthologies. Flannery O’Connor’s complete works and Leaves of Grass are pretty good if you’re into older stuff.

When you come up with more stuff return with your questions. =D

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
And FFS, Werekill, stop asking people if they prefer me or you. It's only gonna start **** that will usually end in other Pikas hating you for continuelly (no spell check, I'm leaving soon) asking the same question.
I only asked it once, I think. Lol.

Auto questiooo~ns

Apples or oranges?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How old are you?

How many girlfriends have you had?

What made you choose to post in pale yellow?

Which would you choose to give the world: truth or beauty?

How many times have you driven a car and saw idiots running stop signs or not turning on turn signals? This always pisses me off. >_<

Dress size?

Into bondage?

Whats the best meal that you've ever eaten?

Favorite style\length of hair on a girl?

That's it for my questions, lol. I vote for myself to be interviewed next.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
For ~auto:

We still going to that Spanish concert thingy one day?

Do you speak any languages besides Spanish and English?

What was the last thing you did that made you feel like a complete bad ***?

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

When you were little, what did you wanna be when you grew up (even if it's not what you wanna do now)?

If someone named a paint color after you, what would it be called?

I nominate Stealth to go next.

EDIT:

Coke as a drink and rum as a DRAAANK.
Lol! And another question: why is Bruce Willis in your sig.......??? :confused:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma answer the questions tonight. I swear.

Been super busy so this kinda got put off to the side.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
eh we caile a los smashfest de tj i ganale al tlako paro esa es mi pregunta

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I only asked it once, I think. Lol.

Auto questiooo~ns
1. Apples or oranges?
2. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3. How old are you?
4. How many girlfriends have you had?
5. What made you choose to post in pale yellow?
6. Which would you choose to give the world: truth or beauty?
7. How many times have you driven a car and saw idiots running stop signs or not turning on turn signals? This always pisses me off. >_<
8. Dress size?
9. Into bondage?
10. Whats the best meal that you've ever eaten?
11. Favorite style\length of hair on a girl?
1. Bad Apples
2. I forgot the formula for that equation.
3. 20
4. like 4 or 5 plus random *** if you're the type of person that counts that.
5. It’s called Lemon Chiffon sir. And I liked the color’s name.
6. Truth. I can bust a LDPK wall of text but the fact that beauty is relative is enough tomake a point.
7. Too many times.
8. 9 or 10.
9. I’ve been wanting to try that out.
10. I have had many memorable meals over the years.
11. It depends on the girl. I really like mid-length wavy hair in general but it doesn’t work on all girls.
For ~auto:
1. We still going to that Spanish concert thingy one day?
2.Do you speak any languages besides Spanish and English?
3.What was the last thing you did that made you feel like a complete bad ***?
4.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
5.When you were little, what did you wanna be when you grew up (even if it's not what you wanna do now)?
6.If someone named a paint color after you, what would it be called?
I nominate Stealth to go next.
Lol! And another question: why is Bruce Willis in your sig.......??? :confused:
1. Lol yeah we have to go =D
2. I speak Italian and undertstand some German and Portuguese. I can kinda speak some Japanese.
3. I’m not really the person that feels bad *** after doing something that warrants feeling like you just blew up a fully armored tank with three rocks. Uh… last time I got digits (mid January) was cool I guess because I was with a friend who told me I couldn’t get them from that specific person. Also I beat Blue in a tourney set at the last tourney I entered so that was also cool especially since he’s a ranked player (6) in our area so no one expected it. I guess proving people wrong gives me that feeling of bad***ery.
4. Teaching at a high school level somewhere in not here.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a Pirate. When I turned 6 my uncle who is/was kind of a **** told me it wouldn’t be a sustainable career choice so then I wanted to be a pilot or a soccer player. I actually played in a pro team’s U-15 youth squad for a while so I could have probably made it as a soccer player (probably semi pro or associated amateur, nothing major) if I didn’t run into accidents/injuries that left me out of activity for months at a time starting at age 12 and a slight mental breakdown at age 14.
6. ~auto azure. It would probably be a sexy *** shade of blue and purple but It can still be called azure.
7. Armageddon was cool.

eh we caile a los smashfest de tj i ganale al tlako paro esa es mi
pregunta
(Hey dude, come to the Tijuana Smashfests/tourneys more often and beat Tlako, I guess that's not a question.)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDZIIIIIIIIIIIIILLA!!!
No he podido ir para ganarle a Tlako y su snake porqueno he ido a un torneo. Cuando vaya me la pelara!
(I havent beaten Tlako's Snake [#3 rank] beacause I havent been to a tournament. Next time I play himin tournament I'll **** him up!)
EDIT: Sorry it took me so long.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
STEALLLTHHHHHHH :)

umm.......
Why pika+rilou for your xat avatar?
What is your favorite smash stage?
Do you own any striped shirts?
What kinda lady is the Raptor into?
I'm hungry, what food will you give me?
As I usually say, I will think of something better. It's gonna happen this time :mad:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I have a question for ya Stealth.... when are you going to re-induct me into the PBR? :D
Even if it's just for show, c'mon.
Oh, another: Do you really dislike final fantasy or actually like it? I can't tell.
Also, are you still the thunder god Pika?
Lastly, will you bow down to me as the supreme Pizzachu of these boards?
Dominos ftw

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Alright, Stealth:

If I met you in person, would you shake my hand? (Yes, everyone I don't know gets this question.)
Why Pika? Would you prefer Pichu?
Do you have any secondaries? Have they accomplished anything for you?
What's your biggest tourney accomplishment?
What was your biggest dissapointment?
Can I get a large Tuscan Six Cheese?
Outside of Smash, whaddya do?
If I taught you the way of the Shoryuuken, would you use it for good or bad?
What is the most random item in your room?
If you could have one, just one superpower, what would it be?
You just won MLG Columbus!! What are you gonna do next?

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
-what's your favorite type of chocolate?
-if you could add a pokemon to SSBB's roster as playable character, who would it be?
-if you could choose, would you prefer a short but eventful life or a long and peaceful one?
-do you deliver pizzas in italy too? I want to have a taste test :D
-you only have one more max revive, and 3 of your pogeymanz are down! a pikachu, a lucario and a gardevoir, and you have no idea what you're going to fight next. who would you choose?
(the gardevoir is male.)
-are you currently playing other games? tell me so I can try them as well :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
STEALLLTHHHHHHH :)

umm.......
Why pika+rilou for your xat avatar?

there was a thread in the pokemon center on SWF that dealt with pokemon fusions (taking two pokemon and mixing their appearneces to make a new one). i had many done, including one of my two mains, pikachu and lucario. i then had them do their preevolutions, pichu and riolu. that was what is in my avatar, and it is amazingly cute <3

What is your favorite smash stage?

gonna have to categorise this, i my favorite isnt even allowed

Banned stages

Shadow moses (my absolute favorite stage) pikachu has so much fun. walls for cg and dtilt, walls for teching, and utilt to thunder/usmash to kill. <3 that stage

older stage lists

norfair. always loved the platform layout and pikachus ability to move from platform to platform and controlling certain areas.

current allowed stages

Delfino. love the varying designs, and each layout has something fun pikachu can do. my auto cp vs most chars and people

Do you own any striped shirts?

only really nice shirts, i dont really have any striped tshirts

What kinda lady is the Raptor into?

someone who tells me what to do. i am a really passive guy, and am never comfortable with telling people what to do, but i am fine taking orders lol. would like her to be around my height, dont want to have to look way down or way up. i have a bunch of ideal things that i would prefer but i am pretty much open to anything, what i said is just a little bit of it, none of it i am really picky about though. whats inside matters more anywyas

I'm hungry, what food will you give me?

PAPA JOHNS PIZZA AT HALF PRICE

As I usually say, I will think of something better. It's gonna happen this time :mad:

cant wait :D
I have a question for ya Stealth.... when are you going to re-induct me into the PBR? :D

never

Even if it's just for show, c'mon.

nope never

Oh, another: Do you really dislike final fantasy or actually like it? I can't tell.

i am a huge fan of FFIV and VI. i played 7 and made it somewhere like halfway through the second disk before i couldnt play anymore. i hate how it had become anime-ized and stuff. really dont like the materia system, or the fact that (major spoiler, but im sure most people know it )
aeris died
i have never played any of the games afterwards nor have any true opinion of them. however, FF fans are REALLY opinionated and INCREDIBLY sensitive about their preferred games, and it is so much fun to make fun of them about it. i am just trolling when mentioning it :)

Also, are you still the thunder god Pika?

until someone shows better knowledge and understanding of thunder and can hit with it as much as i can, i will always be the thunder god :)

Lastly, will you bow down to me as the supreme Pizzachu of these boards?
Dominos ftw

**** dominoes lol you will never be the supreme pizzachu
Alright, Stealth:

If I met you in person, would you shake my hand? (Yes, everyone I don't know gets this question.)

of course i would :D

Why Pika? Would you prefer Pichu?

no i would prefer raichu (i was the raichu guy long before bigman came to the boards)

Do you have any secondaries? Have they accomplished anything for you?

Lucario, he has won me matches in a few specific matchups before, though i am currently focusing on trying to learn pikachu in these matchups. for specifics, i sometimes use lucario for diddies, olimars, falco (before the buffered cgs were discovered) and ics. currently looking into using lucario for marth

What's your biggest tourney accomplishment?

got 2nd at a local tourney. it was just kansas though. for OOS ones, getting 49th at genesis (And getting 3rd in a pool with 4 ****ing marths)

What was your biggest dissapointment?

after beating kos-mos at oh snap, losing the next two rounds

Can I get a large Tuscan Six Cheese?

at employee half price combined with the 10$ pizza special, all yours for 5$ :)

Outside of Smash, whaddya do?

eh mostly school right now, though i play many games. i also read a lot, though that has dropped off.

If I taught you the way of the Shoryuuken, would you use it for good or bad?

i would use it for the good of all men

What is the most random item in your room?

a bookcase so full of books that it leans away from the wall, with the books being stacked two thick and even more just lying on the ground in front of it

If you could have one, just one superpower, what would it be?

the power to be able to communicate like a normal human being to people

You just won MLG Columbus!! What are you gonna do next?

get ready to win the next mlg event :)

-what's your favorite type of chocolate?

milk choclate

-if you could add a pokemon to SSBB's roster as playable character, who would it be?

raichu duh

-if you could choose, would you prefer a short but eventful life or a long and peaceful one?

long and peaceful

-do you deliver pizzas in italy too? I want to have a taste test :D

sure, just hit me up and i will be right over

-you only have one more max revive, and 3 of your pogeymanz are down! a pikachu, a lucario and a gardevoir, and you have no idea what you're going to fight next. who would you choose?

i would use a max revive, then slip out a thunder stone and evolve pikachu into raichu so the **** could begin

-are you currently playing other games? tell me so I can try them as well :D

eh i play the mmo Eve online currently. also playing pokemon HG right now. absolutely cannot wait for Metroid: Other M to come out :)

Here is an easy couple...

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10,000. What is it?

How come I can't think of any more questions?

because you aint trying
Why are you so fat?

because i got the skills dawg. only special people can be fat :)

keep them coming!

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey hey hey, I'll agree to be Raichu bros as long as you agree (just like the Pichu bros) :)

PS: THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTIONS/DEMAND!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Round 2:
If you could only save one group, would it be 2 family members or 5 strangers?

Aliens are taking over the world, what do you do?

If I showed up to your house in Nowhere, Kansas demanding a $500 MM, would you accept?

What's the DS style you have? Make/color.

What's your favorite TV show? Out of anything, from cartoons to reality.

Not so serious:
Did I do better on the questions this time? At least it was more than 2...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
round 2:
If You Could Only Save One Group, Would It Be 2 Family Members Or 5 Strangers?

Very Tough Decision, And I Think I Would Go With 2 Family Members :urg:

Aliens Are Taking Over The World, What Do You Do?

Join Them In The Eternal Conquest Of Earth

If I Showed Up To Your House In Nowhere, Kansas Demanding A $500 Mm, Would You Accept?

What's The Ds Style You Have? Make/color.

What's Your Favorite Tv Show? Out Of Anything, From Cartoons To Reality.

Probably Mythbusters Currently

Not So Serious:
Did I Do Better On The Questions This Time? At Least It Was More Than 2...

A Little Bit. A Bit More Fun To Answer Too :)
: )

PZ

Smash Lord
What router do you use?Example my mom has belkin:mad:a super above every1 else's router that i can only play routers of it in diff versions or the same.
What type of security works for the wii? My mom is using WPA2.
Whats better the old poke movies or the 1z after the mystery of mew?
Whats the adverage amount of money does a router cost?
Do you think you have a chance to win that tournament MLG I think it is if you go?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Late as ****, oh well. =X

What were you like as a kid?

What's the best lesson your mother taught you?

I always hear about how working at Papa John's is sooo~ great..... what don't you like about your job?

Have you ever met Papa John? What do you imagine he's like?

What do you plan to do when you graduate?

Why do you love Kansas so much?

If Pikachu mysteriously disappeared from Smash, who would you main instead?

...........Do you even have secondaries??

What's under your bed right now?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Late as ****, oh well. =X

What were you like as a kid?

super hyper and antisocial. like really REALLY hyper

What's the best lesson your mother taught you?

since i cant think of any "lessons", her over expressive face and tone of voice has given me a much higher range of facial expressions and vocal tone then most people with aspergers. you cannot tell from how i speak or by looking at my expressions that i am autistic

I always hear about how working at Papa John's is sooo~ great..... what don't you like about your job?

its a highly competitive job, with backstabbing and such among the drivers. its all about the money and people do whatever they want even if it ****s up someone else

ADDENDUM: you have to deliver in ANY CONDITION! that includes the FOOT OF SNOW AND ICE Im gonna get tomorrow on an 11 hour shift fml.

Have you ever met Papa John? What do you imagine he's like?

no i havent. probably a guy who puts on a nice show for the camera but is like every other business man

What do you plan to do when you graduate?

hopefully 2012 with a chemical engineering degree

Why do you love Kansas so much?

i love the unpredictability of the weather and the sports around here. and its away from a BIG city while not being a small city.

If Pikachu mysteriously disappeared from Smash, who would you main instead?

lucairo

...........Do you even have secondaries??

........lucario? and samus

What's under your bed right now?

you dont want to know, i dont want to know x.x just crap, my bed is too low to store stuff, just randomg crap that gets shoved under there
some interesting questions there, keep them coming

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You missed OriginChu's questions above mine. x.o

EDIT: Totally forgot you play Samus, lol! & definitely didn't know you secondary Lucario. :mad: Why didn't I know this?!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
What router do you use?Example my mom has belkin:mad:a super above every1 else's router that i can only play routers of it in diff versions or the same.

it says surfboard on the front of it, idk routers well lol

What type of security works for the wii? My mom is using WPA2.

i have no clue

Whats better the old poke movies or the 1z after the mystery of mew?

ive only seen the first few so i cant comment

Whats the adverage amount of money does a router cost?

no clue. also average* :p

Do you think you have a chance to win that tournament MLG I think it is if you go?

i like to think i always have a chance, but its pretty small. i have shown i can at times hang with the pros, i just need to do it more consistantly
daaaaang kaylo calling me out D: sorry origin lol

bigman40

Smash Master
Are you computer illiterate?
Will you find me at a tourney?
Why become an engineer? (I'm one too ;))
What do you think of the money crisis going on today?
Have you ever played any of the Spyro games? If so, which ones?
Rai Rai Rai, Raichu?

Lazy, just woke up.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Are you computer illiterate?

i can use computers pretty well, but im not a super geek

Will you find me at a tourney?

i will ****ing hunt you down

Why become an engineer? (I'm one too ;))

good paying job, challenging, and fun

What do you think of the money crisis going on today?

it will fix itself

Have you ever played any of the Spyro games? If so, which ones?

nope

Rai Rai Rai, Raichu?

raiCHUUUUUUUUUU

Lazy, just woke up.
yep :lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom