• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 4/18

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Partial results

Singles:

There were 15 entrants.

1.Darc
2. th0rn
3. Roman
4. Banks
5. Kyu Puff
5. KevinM
7. Spife
7. Irish Mafia
9. foxmaster
9. Jinjo
9. Banyah
9. MOP
13. bye
13. cloneking
13. pimpfish
13. haun of valinor

Darc beat th0rn twice, beat Banks(2-1!), Beat KevinM
th0rn beat Roman twice, Beat Spife.
Roman beat Banks, KevinM and Kyu Puff
KevinM beat Irish Mafia.

Please tell me if there is anything else you want mentioned.

teams 'tournament' was really a round robin of 4 teams (lol)
1. Darc + th0rn (2-0'd everyone)
2. Roman + Irish Mafia (beat Banks and Solar 2-1)
3. Banks + Solar (see above)
4. Two guys who entered as Iron ******(went 0-2 with everyone)

Banks

Smash Hero
Please tell me if there is anything else you want mentioned.
hmmm

Darc beat Banks(2-1!)
nope, you got it

hahrhahrhar

shoutouts:

spife - good games in the poolz, sheik dittos are gay but twas fun to play you. no chaingrabbin'!

MOP - you definitely punished my poor choices, you are a lot better since super mass bros. no johannes here, since i got to avenge my death for a mcchicken

Gigglebox - learn to up b

shadowball - lol mewtwo >__> the game on mute city was pretty kewl tho, haven't been to that gaytrack in a while gg'z

irish mafia - close second game. i was considering going marth but decided not to risk it, sheik is much ******ier

darc - welp my marth gimmick worked for one game i guess, =( @ the FoD game, and triple-wrist-slit @ brinstar. NEXT TIME BISU. NEXT TIME

kyu puff - glad i managed to not get wobbled or chaingrabbed to death, i was considering stalling a lot more but i was afraid i'd kill myself so i decided not to. gg'z

roman - you were definitely just playing better than me that day, and i could not keep a lead for ****. (lol dreamland). but i'll get you next time. well, sunday. bring a dollar

cogsmooch - nice to see you again, good games. u took the captain out of my falcon

zoso - lol @ the teams money matching. and you are good at sheik dittos. and you should have entered!

kevinM - lol @ the teams money matching, and good one set. you are so pro you just skip pools and get in the bracket anyway

pimpfish - nice tournament, run another one soon

solar - we should be ****** much harder with ****.

jinjo - MAINE TRAIN! fun times as always, and you made superhuman time on the drive there lmao

banyah - good warmups at the beginning, you have a very good samus and doc. let's definitely play more next time

cloneking - we didn't get to play this time, but keep up the marth/falco deadly duo

th0rn - glad i didn't have to play you, but then again i'm not because it is roman's fault

hero, sky, phantom, mattdotzeb, arc, yedi, diesel, boxman, people from tristate, blahbity blah etc - go next time you butts

if i forgot anyone it's because i secretly like you more than everyone else

oh and darc for your text bracket i beat irish mafia & kyu puff

and it was cool how the top 6 was almost all diff characters(jiggly, falco, fox, sheik, IC) except for kevM using fox/sheik and DESTROYING EVERYTHING

Spife

Smash Master
Heh banks we didn't set the parameters before that set so I just figured play to be gay!
Also I can't cg much at all ;-;

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Me and spife played a bo5 tiebreaker, all on yoshi's story. He almost came back in beating me game 3 in peach dittos, but I won game 5. Intense.

Beat MOP, lost to Banks, Beat Jinjo, Lost to Kevin M

Shoutout to jinjo for the closest set ever

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
spife: we finally played again. TWO WHOLE GAMES!
darc: nice friendlies you butt. you're really good etc etc. mad cute haircut.
banks: <3 lieutenant falcon. lol friendlies. ggz and always great seeing you
roman: good **** beating ^^ this kid. <3 grow a beard
dave: hi ^_^
kevin: glad you made it dude. <3
pimpfish: nice job running the show. keep running them. and nice friendlies. imma buy you a tent.
pimpfish's friend: I forgot your name, and you probably aren't on smashboards, but fun friendlies. keep it up.
moto: we played for so long but it was awesome lol. fun friendlies and nice falco tech skillz
shadowball: did we ever play a friendly? I don't think so. :(
mafia: hello.
jinjo: ggz
MOP (?): you were so excited to beat me in friendlies lol. ggz
people need to step it up and make it out to this in the future!

crappy ninja show on the tv: ur prty dumb
extremely frightening clown painting on the wall: thnx 4 the nightmares :(

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Cog: i'm pretty sure that we played a few actually.

Sheik vs Peach? i think i won them iirc. i dk tho. memory is fuzzy.

@ Banks: on the first round all i needed was one up throw to make it a three stock for ya, and we both knew it. and you absolutely denied me getting it. good ****. Mute city was fun tho, i didn't get totally ***** lol. <3 Banks.

like roman I'm not doing total shouties till the full results are up tho.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea i was definitely a bit beyond uthrow death %

mewtwo's paws were quite fatal at that point

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i meant to do the results thread right now but you beat me to it. also the rest of the tounry is as follows

1.Darc
2.th0rn
3.roman
5.banks
5.kevinm
7.kyupuff
7.maufia
10.spife
10.foxmaster
10.jingo
13.banyah
13.mop
13.cloneking
13.pimpfish
13.haun of valinor
or something like that

thanks to all for comeing to this i love having them and will have the next one june 19th, on a saturday. we will do doubles first and pools will happen for singles. it will be perfect. i had a lot of fun playin everyone even though my butthole hurts now(i got ***** and it still hurts)

Roman.

Smash Champion
i meant to do the results thread right now but you beat me to it. also the rest of the tounry is as follows

1.Darc
2.th0rn
3.roman
5.banks
5.kevinm
7.kyupuff
7.maufia
10.spife
10.foxmaster
10.jingo
13.banyah
13.mop
13.cloneking
13.pimpfish
13.haun of valinor
or something like that

thanks to all for comeing to this i love having them and will have the next one june 19th, on a saturday. we will do doubles first and pools will happen for singles. it will be perfect. i had a lot of fun playin everyone even though my butthole hurts now(i got ***** and it still hurts)
why does that look so not right (the numbers)

SOLAR

Smash Ace
Aw man wish I got there in time to enter singles~ LOL@FoxMaster

Shoutouts :

Blackjinjo : you rock bro, YOU ROCK! To quote a famous philosopher, never give up TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! If you improve at the rate you've been improving, you'll win tournaments within a year.

Banks : PURE CHEMISTRY. SUN WAS PRACTICE FOR THIS WEEK! Needles and Puff salad is a legit option now!

Th0rn : Our FEARLESS LEADER

FoxMaster : Man, you're pretty bad dawg, try harder next time, eh?

Darc : Top 20 in the world I'd say.

Spife : ALFKJSDLFJ;ASLDFJ

KevinM : ALSFKJA;SLDFJAL;SKFJASDL;KFJ

Host of tournament with the curly hair : SATURDAY > SUNDAY

VanZ : LoLz you didn't go dis tyme

Flaco MOP : YEYEYEYEYE NESSNESSNESSNESSNESS ETC

TO ALL SHOUTERS : NO STEALTH BRAGS PLZ (copyright Th0rn 2010)

Banks

Smash Hero
1.Darc
2.th0rn
3.roman
4.banks
5.kevinm
5.kyupuff
7.maufia
7.spife
9.foxmaster
9.jingo
9.banyah
9. BYE
13.mop
13.cloneking
13.pimpfish
13.haun of valinor
or something like that
That is correct except for the BYE^ you forgot the 4th place(ahem) and 10th is never a place (9th is) and you had way too many 13th's =p

one of those 13th's was probably 9th...whichever one of them beat one person

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
MOP - you definitely punished my poor choices, you are a lot better since super mass bros. no johannes here, since i got to avenge my death for a mcchicken.

Well, it wasn't like I won a set, but I'm satisfied beating you in any situation. Thank's B, I'm gonna get there >:).

That is correct except for the BYE^ you forgot the 4th place(ahem) and 10th is never a place (9th is) and you had way too many 13th's =p

one of those 13th's was probably 9th...whichever one of them beat one person
^ That was me btw.

~MOP

EDIT: Shouties soon to come, WAY too much to do lately, they will happen though.

Spife

Smash Master
yeah and I saw on tio I had 7th with maf

shouties

improbably: thanks for housing me even though ya didn't go!

mop: <3 you, thanks for keeping me company the whole trip and not passing out, we need to share more electronic music next time

roman: your fox is mad kyoot, good to see you and hang out with you (it had been like a billion years)

maf: lulz at that b05, though I'd appreciate it if next time you decide to say sandstorm is your favorite techno to cite the source (i.e. me)

Dave: thanks for, you know, wrecking me senseless for about an hour <3 always a pleasure

Th0rn: we finnaaaally mm'd! And played in tourny same day and uh you just **** way to ****ing hard

solar: yet another good set, we keep having those, we should def start mm'ing regularly when we don't meet in tourny

Cog smooch: oh man the wait was worth it (and by that i mean I havne't played you in for ever). Your beard, although short, still puts my "facial hair" to shame

Bankz: we played in pools and you beat me pretty convincingly, but your name is banks and you ate some food at the venue so you seem like a cool guy

KevinM: woah and we played too! that uair stage spike to my zelda was both brash and lulzy, as was that shine spike out of my dair <3 we need to hang out soon

Banya: lul at ****** my link, I've been telling people you 4 stocked it so just go with it. I'll mm you next time with him cause now prides on the line

Kyu Puff: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I mean, good set lulz. That first match was way to close z.z I'll get your icies next time though I ****ing promise. Good call on the double blind by the way.

Darc: yo it was fun **** talking you every time we made eye contact. Much better then that "other" thing I do when we make eye contact ... wat?

So i'm starting to think I wandered into the twilight zone at this tourny, I played Roman, Th0rn and I mm'd, I played cogsmooch, and i played kevinm. It's like everything that doesn't happen at tournies happened...

If I forgot you, slap me in the face with your **** next time, I'll certainly remember you for that...but I'll probably give you a bad shout out like "wtf why'd you slap me in the face with your ****??"
:bee:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yea i was definitely a bit beyond uthrow death %

mewtwo's paws were quite fatal at that point
what were you like... 140% or something? a bit higher? i don't remember but since the % with perfect DI is 129%... yeah, mewtwo finally would've been lethal at that point. a fair or dsmash might've done it too. oh well.

ALSO

spife you forgot me. not cool.

:(

Roman.

Smash Champion
i kinda forget everything that happened but here we go!

1.Darc - we didn't play but good ****
2. th0rn - **** U MAN
3. Roman - mad kyoot
4. Banks - get *****
5. Kyu Puff - get *****
5. KevinM - get *****
7. Spife - PEACH?!!? i'll be the judge of that
7. Irish Mafia - get *****... thanks for the doubles $$
9. foxmaster - who? prolly got *****
9. Jinjo - i <3 you
9. Banyah - ummmm...?
9. MOP - ur da maghn
13. bye - hi
13. cloneking - didn't we place twice (pools + tourney)? mad gay
13. pimpfish - so funny... you should do stand-up xD also wicked fun MM!
13. haun of valinor - we didn't play =(

aoi - <3
hoggle - where u at?
swiftbass - mad kyoot
mew2king - wassup?
Captain Jack - call me up
Will Smith - nice falco...

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
A man of my word, not that you fools are worth it :p

1.Darc - One day I'll beat you... Your fox tooled me... Good **** man :)
2. th0rn - Your Falco is flawless, we should play more, I could learn a thing or two.
3. Roman - Good **** being 3rd! And was good chillin with you after the tourney, you silly guy.
4. Banks - Maybe you'll get me next time bud. :psycho: /troll... But on the real, B good stuff, I look forward to playing you at GROAT my man. :lick:
5. Kyu Puff - Way to take me out of losers, you definitely were on top of your game that day! good stuff!
5. KevinM - I underestimated you brah. We should definitely play more.
7. Spife - That double down was SO worth it. You know this is true.
7. Irish Mafia - Nice tourney match, can't believe that last rest I got on the second game, didn't do much for me, considering I lost the 3rd game xD. I like your falco, it's different, good ****.
9. foxmaster - ???
9. Jinjo - MARC. Was good to see you again my man! We had some good games, see you this weekend!
9. Banyah - ???
9. MOP - Who names themselves MOP?...
13. bye - ???
13. cloneking - Was fun playing you lol, keep it up!
13. pimpfish - Thanks for the tournament man, mad props, and yes, I like the idea you shared with me about the comedy act one night and smash the next day. Your Kirby is ****... LASERSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHH
13. haun of valinor - Lol at the name. Maintain a positive attitude man and you'll be surprised at where it gets you, don't be so hard on yourself. I agree with Roman, you've definitely gotten better, keep at it!

Good tournament guys, I'll see you all at GROAT I'm sure and we'll have a gas! In fact, i'll see some of you at WPI on Sat (I think that's the plan at least).

Much love brothers

~MOP

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
idk how i forgot about our pools matches... tbqh, you impressed me so much! You've improved very quickly since the last time i saw you. Keep that **** up!
A man of my word, not that you fools are worth it :p
13. haun of valinor - Lol at the name. Maintain a positive attitude man and you'll be surprised at where it gets you, don't be so hard on yourself. I agree with Roman, you've definitely gotten better, keep at it!P
Yup, that's my bro! ^_^

Hate to say it, MOP, but I think he gets that slightly pessimistic outlook from me. Being friends for 12 years does that... ^_^;;;

Still gonna be training hard for the next one, though. Gonna Ganon-**** y'all when I get there, too (not really, but I'm trying hard to change my attitude, which is usually pessimistic). XP

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yup, that's my bro! ^_^

Hate to say it, MOP, but I think he gets that slightly pessimistic outlook from me. Being friends for 12 years does that... ^_^;;;

Still gonna be training hard for the next one, though. Gonna Ganon-**** y'all when I get there, too (not really, but I'm trying hard to change my attitude, which is usually pessimistic). XP
Nice nice, I look forward to meeting you and playing your ganon >: D. Ganons are my favorite match up :lick:

Attitude is everything, I mean it. If you whine and complain and feel bad for yourself, you're never going to learn a thing. If you keep it positive and lose graciously, a myriad of opportunities and advances are available. I learned the hard way :).

~MOP

Spife

Smash Master
wups!
Shadowball: looks like your gonna have to **** slap me (please don't)

Banks

Smash Hero
hopefully everyone who was at this goes to groat, and then more people than that also go

according to my calculations, this would result in a larger turnout

Spife

Smash Master
hopefully everyone who was at this goes to groat, and then more people than that also go

according to my calculations, this would result in a larger turnout

why that's simply genious!
if x is the turn out at this tourny
and y is the extra at groat
than...
x<x+y!!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sorry for the delay the last time i was online the site went down in the middle of my posting this. :urg:

1.Darc: ****. cute haricut too... sorta?

2. th0rn: we didn't play. :ohwell:

3. Roman: ****. also thanks, i suppose that i should be flattered that you banned FD against my marth huh? we need to play moar i was sloppy that day.

4. Banks: stop being so rapeingly cool bro. i'm kidding NEVER stop.

5. Kyu Puff: we didn't play. :ohwell:

5. KevinM: that bowser is going down. i Sd'ed my last 2 stocks so not legit i'm sorry.

7. Spife: fun friendlies. hate those small t.v.'s though. thanks for teaching me that extender trick. and no i'm not going to **** slap you haha.

7. Irish Mafia: i said it in person and i'll say it again. you're like a totally different player than the one i knew. you'll be the next Azen if you keep it up. also nice that we traded actual names will make hanging at tournies easier. :laugh:

9. foxmaster: who were you? did we play?

9. Jinjo: who were you? did we play?

9. Banyah: who were you? did we play?

9. MOP: hey there's no hard feelings. accept it as a win. HOWEVER: insisting on playing on a t.v. that i didn't want to play on when I POLITELY requested we wait isn't cool man. seriously. P.S. Banks also refused to play Kyu on those T.V.'s so it wasn't just me i guess.

13. bye: hi. (someone had to do it)

13. cloneking: after two hours of marth vs falco on FD (With you winning like 5? matches)... why not try playing somewhere else? MAYBE? lol good times though you've got loads of potential.

13. pimpfish: cute Kirby we'll play again soon. nice suit, and good job running this. you need new jokes though.

13. haun of valinor: scrub.

@ Cog: you beat me in the falcon ditto but i'm about 95% certain i won the sheik vs peach.

@ sloar: thanks for the advice on the super-secret character i'm learning. keep it quiet k? ;)

@ the venue. thanks for being hard to find. but it's seriously cool, and i'll be attending agin. may buy a beer next time. that v.s. show was SOOOO slanted though.

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
9. MOP: hey there's no hard feelings. accept it as a win. HOWEVER: insisting on playing on a t.v. that i didn't want to play on when I POLITELY requested we wait isn't cool man. seriously. P.S. Banks also refused to play Kyu on those T.V.'s so it wasn't just me i guess.
Clarification time...

Why did you put it that way?... I said "yo, we're playing next" and the TV's you wanted to play on were being used by Maine... I suggested, not insisted, that we play on a TV that was open. You never politely asked anything, you said something like "eh, I don't like little TV's." So I said "I mean, if you don't mind." To which I got an ambivalent shrug. We both played on the same television and had to deal with the same problems... No Johns. Stop vilifying me in front of my peers, peers who know me and can tell when something's being embellished.

~MOP

Top Bottom