• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP North Attleboro MA 4/18

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Clarification time...

Why did you put it that way?... I said "yo, we're playing next" and the TV's you wanted to play on were being used by Maine... I suggested, not insisted, that we play on a TV that was open. You never politely asked anything, you said something like "eh, I don't like little TV's." So I said "I mean, if you don't mind." To which I got an ambivalent shrug. We both played on the same television and had to deal with the same problems... No Johns. Stop vilifying me in front of my peers, peers who know me and can tell when something's being embellished.

~MOP
*Sighs* whatever. if i misremembered how it went then i'm sorry. i didn't forfit against Banks after HE ***** me... so yeah... whatever. you won let's leave it at that and move on huh?

on a note that has nothing to do with the trolling or arguments...i don't know i'm having a hard time keeping up my belief that all this is worth the time/money anymore. i've been considering perminately dropping out for a while now, and i may do so quite soon.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
whack whackkkk

leaving the smash community is always a step in the wrong direction

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
whack whackkkk

leaving the smash community is always a step in the wrong direction
I couldn't have said it better myself. I am in no position to say this, but if someone's about to leave, I feel it necessary. It might not be worth it, but Shadowball if you changed your outlook a little and focused on improving step by step and not solely to win, great things can happen, and you can get really **** good really fast... Roman and I already noticed your improvement,

Don't give up anything but your outlook :).

~MOP

Roman.

Smash Champion
on a note that has nothing to do with the trolling or arguments...i don't know i'm having a hard time keeping up my belief that all this is worth the time/money anymore. i've been considering perminately dropping out for a while now, and i may do so quite soon.
i wouldn't have usually said anything, but honestly, you were doing some good *** **** in our pools match...

i'd much rather you not quit right before summer... thas where all the fun is!

ShinigamiMarth

Smash Cadet
Didn't I tell you? He gets that from me... ^_^;;;

But yeah, Huan, don't give up! Do you want me to start kicking your *** again!? Get your bum over here this weekend so we can train some more! You'll feel better, trust me. :3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Huan, I started enjoying tournaments so much more once I stopped putting where I placed as my #1 concern.
Hell, the past 2 tournies I haven't entered anything and I've still improved and had a great time.

Top Bottom