• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Woo. I'm still looking forward to this.

I wonder if anyone will want to play me in TvC or Power Stone.
I got ya in Power Stone. ^_^

Someone team with Tallman, that man has asked like 400 times.
We are having our Pokemon Battle the moment we get there. Better have your DS.

Tallman/Furbs/DF might be able to house. contact them asap
Got Tallman to check, need to talk to Furbs, and Duggy didn't text me back. I'll try her back again today.

heytallman

CTALL
We are having our Pokemon Battle the moment we get there. Better have your DS.
You better be ready to lose!!!!! BRING IT!

Got Tallman to check, need to talk to Furbs, and Duggy didn't text me back. I'll try her back again today.
So I asked my mom just now, and she said it's fine with her, and she'll check with my dad, but I know my dad won't care. So looks like you guys are 99% confirmed, but for Friday only, which you guys said works for you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tallman, are you asking for a teammate in regular doubles or something?

If so, I'm down for that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You better be ready to lose!!!!! BRING IT!

So I asked my mom just now, and she said it's fine with her, and she'll check with my dad, but I know my dad won't care. So looks like you guys are 99% confirmed, but for Friday only, which you guys said works for you.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You aint such a wimp after all.

heytallman

CTALL
IMPORTANT!!!!!

OK so Yosh just contacted me, and he says that he may not be able to make it to this HOBO. He hasn't given me a definite yes or no (he said he would tomorrow or so) but things aren't looking good.

So, it looks like I need a low tier doubles partner for this one, unless he can manage to make it. HOBO 22 I got third, HOBO 23 I got 2nd in this event. I use Lucas. Anyone good free?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman, if no one else wants to be your low-tier dubz buddy by next week, wanna team? Of course, you don't have to...

Xyro77

EDIT: yosh said he CANT go to whobo. some one team with tallman for low tier!!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
So how many events are going on?
Top tier Singles
Top tier Doubles
Mid tier singles?
Low tier Doubles?

Is this correct?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Take a look at yourself, then look at DMG, now back to yourself, now back to DMG. Sadly, you're not DMG, but if you stop trying to approach and start being gay, you could pretend like you're DMG.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're sitting a chair in tourney pretending to be the man you could be as gay as. What's in your hand? Now back at DMG. He has it. It's an oyster with those 2 ledges that you've wanted to plank on. Now look again, THE LEDGES ARE NOW BRINSTAR. Anything is possible when you're as gay as DMG and not approaching. I just got timed out.

Xyro77

-Ran

Smash Master
I know that Lee is teaming with Esca for normal teams. I don't know about the other events.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Take a look at yourself, then look at DMG, now back to yourself, now back to DMG. Sadly, you're not DMG, but if you stop trying to approach and start being gay, you could pretend like you're DMG.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're sitting a chair in tourney pretending to be the man you could be as gay as. What's in your hand? Now back at DMG. He has it. It's an oyster with those 2 ledges that you've wanted to plank on. Now look again, THE LEDGES ARE NOW BRINSTAR. Anything is possible when you're as gay as DMG and not approaching. I just got timed out.
This is amazing

Tesh

Smash Hero
Thats fine but do it in de angelos room
I was planning to bring a 22 inch TV and a wii for vBrawl as well as Brawl + (If Neko needs extra setups) Do I need to set it up in a different room when its time for Brawl +?

he that said because we all know the top tiers are takin first in both
This

Are low tiers not allowed in mid tier events? I can't recall if I have already asked?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THE LEDGES ARE NOW BRINSTAR!

Perfect lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You still ditched me you turd :(.

Point is, I NEED A TEAMMATE!

Teams is my favorite event :(

Anyone? Hyro? Trela? Xyro? plzzzzzzzzzzz