• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 24=May 8th, 2010! Bring wii/tv/ssbb for free drink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe if RT would put a **** battery in his **** it wouldn't be such a problem if something gets unplugged.
My battery has problems. It only stores a charge for five minutes...so even then, it wouldn't help.

Maybe I should make a huge CAUTION sign and surround the wire with some orange traffic cones so that people will know NOT to unplug it. :p

Player-4

See you in 25 years
My battery has problems. It only stores a charge for five minutes...so even then, it wouldn't help.

Maybe I should make a huge CAUTION sign and surround the wire with some orange traffic cones so that people will know NOT to unplug it. :p
Dude 5 minutes is better than nothing. So if someone knocks it out they can plug it right back in rather then it completely turning off right then and there.

Trela

Smash Lord
Allan told me that neither you nor Mr. Lee Martin had partners. I did not know that you were teaming with him.

Second of all, Gnes was mine first, and he'll continue to be mine (just not at this tournament, nor the next one, which Yosh should be going to, I hope, and I'll team with him then). Also except for if ever we decide to not team, like the aforementioned example.

Third, do you hate me?
I was just messing around with you, Mr. Tallman! I never asked Lee yet if I could team with him, anyways lol.

At least Trela acknowledges that you exist Tallman =) He partnered with me once and then hasn't spoken to me since, heh
I'm sorry! I had all of my plans for Doubles screwed up at WHOBO 2, and you ended up taking me and Jon out of Low Tiers; you had your revenge!

If you and Mr. Tallman are teaming, sweet! If not, we can team again, Yosh. I need you back into my life, for I have now realized what a horrible mistake I have made last month! Please forgive me!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fine, I'll use it just for you P4, you clumsy oaf.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm sorry! I had all of my plans for Doubles screwed up at WHOBO 2, and you ended up taking me and Jon out of Low Tiers; you had your revenge!
Wow, I didn't realize there was so much drama over low tier teams at WHOBO. :O

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Psshh, Ziggs.

Prime (during friendlies with San/Bored): Espy, you wanna team for low tiers?
Espy: Nah, my Mario's doing bad.
*Plays a single game with Zelda*
Espy: You know what, why not? You never know.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I was just messing around with you, Mr. Tallman! I never asked Lee yet if I could team with him, anyways lol.

If you and Mr. Tallman are teaming, sweet! If not, we can team again, Yosh. I need you back into my life, for I have now realized what a horrible mistake I have made last month! Please forgive me!
Sorry I couldn't do much, Trela; been trying to get Boshi to help with the LT char I'm using. If we do team again anytime in the future, I'll try and do better next time. =)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Everybody, please bring full set-ups. DF wont be able to let me borrow TVs this time. I really need everybody to step up for this. PLEASE!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll try to bring a Wii. No promises though.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I might be able to bring 2 TV's actually, provided that everything works out in my end. =)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Xyro, I'm gonna bring my Full Setup. TV, Wii, Brawl.

But that means I'm gonna only bring Espy and Prime. :X

Suspect

Smash Hero
Even tho I asked for the spot before the TV situation came up, kinda messed up cause im sure me and prime could still fit in the car, but oh well.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
And thus now there is a problem. Shall I not bring a Setup and bring Suspect or Vice Versa?

The plot thickens. :X

Suspect

Smash Hero
Take the setup, I suck anyways and really wanted to go just for marvel/ssf4/mid tier. I probably have to work anyways.

Denti

Smash Master
I've been hearing shinanogans about a mid tier tournament. is it true? (denti wants to pick up DK so bad right now)

I don't really see a mid tier tournament as a mid tier tournament, i see it as a no high tier tournament rofl.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm all for trolling someone by bringing a TV instead of them...but that is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom