• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1, Houston TX Jul. 10 2010

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yeah, I really don't think that we should change the rules. They were fine just the way that they were before.

There should be a vote for this.

Good rules or bad rules xD

defsithe

Smash Ace
These are national tournament standard rules.
not in mexico...just saying.:laugh:

but seriously stadium gots the best music, u cant beat battle theme.

for odd number we should get rid of FoD cuz its music no longer appeals to me, and the times i played DoH or Xelic there i get ***** by platforms/d-smash lol.

anyways i will go to this if my car can make it. im pretty sure it can. is there is rough estimate of how many people will be there?

also if i do go put me down for a cube/melee and wii/melee, a surge protector or two and one tv.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
xD aww crap >_< lol well at least we now know that RGV is coming for sure ^_^

Sethlon, you were playing people other than Roy??? I don't understand >_< It doesn't make sense lol all I know is wrong T.T

We really should get an attendance list so it will encourage people to come to this tournament. Someone pull Darkrain down here too please.

Razze

Smash Rookie
What is this crew battle you're talking about? like are the crews already predetermined as in this is a houston vs other city type of crew battle or you're gathering your own people.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon, you were playing people other than Roy??? I don't understand >_< It doesn't make sense lol all I know is wrong T.T
I had a brief period of maining falco about six months ago. Didn't last long though.
I also mained marth for a good 3-4 months at one time, but this was back when you were like still in diapers. Well actually, I've had lots of times where I've given up and switched chars, but I always end up crawling back to roy shortly after.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
What is this crew battle you're talking about? like are the crews already predetermined as in this is a houston vs other city type of crew battle or you're gathering your own people.
They'll probably be determined there, seeing as we won't truly know who's going to be there until the event has started.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
But we should still have an attendance list so that we can get a rough estimate and have a rough draft of crews.

xD Houston crew is the best gtfo xD we have more balanced players than any of the out cities. I think...

Lol Sethlon's Marth taught me a lot in that one match that I saw him in lolololol that was too good. Fox vs Marth Corneria haha

Broly

Smash Lord
But we should still have an attendance list so that we can get a rough estimate and have a rough draft of crews.

xD Houston crew is the best gtfo xD we have more balanced players than any of the out cities. I think...

Lol Sethlon's Marth taught me a lot in that one match that I saw him in lolololol that was too good. Fox vs Marth Corneria haha
Prove it. 5 dollars each player rgv vs houston. 5v5

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might show up just for fun.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jerm you better be there!

And it'd be fun to see you at a melee event david

Yo broly does rgv even have enuff players to make a crew? Jk I'm down for a crew battle mm get *****.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I realize that no one would ever want me on a crew for a MM battle, but it would still be fun to be a part of one.

Oh, and it hasn't been posted in the first post yet, but we're going to have to raise the venue fee due to the bigger room. Sorry, but it's necessary, especially since I just fronted the entire thing by myself today.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, I don't feel like donating to the pot. Too broke. :(

Jake13

Smash Lord
especially since I just fronted the entire thing by myself today.
thanks for fronting it! :)

and that's just the mm crew battle.

i say we hold crews just for fun.

then IF rgv can make it to the finals with houston we can make it a mm ;)

david you big panda <3

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Can we have a crew tournament? I would love for Dallas to win even more money at this.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Are you dense? We have darkrain, Wobbles, Boomstick, and myself. Possibly bluezaft. SA has Xelic, SOS, Caveman, and possibly bluezaft.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Luciano! For shame! How could you not have faith in the Great City of Houston? We have the best medical center in the world for a reason. So that they can fix the people from other cities up after we beat them down!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Are you dense? We have darkrain, Wobbles, Boomstick, and myself. Possibly bluezaft. SA has Xelic, SOS, Caveman, and possibly bluezaft.
Houston melee sucks and is absolute LAST on the poll of tx skill. DoH is 100% right

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why not toss an invite out there lol but they will probably say no since they suck too.

And there may or may not be a Dallas Melee tournament soon that Lady Bug is trying to throw together.

D

Deleted member

Why not toss an invite out there lol but they will probably say no since they suck too.
in reference to LA sucking, and them also?

before i made jokes i wanted to hear if thats what you meant xD

Broly

Smash Lord
Syba cant prove it, hes just a big mouth w/ very little skill. I MM him 50 in his face and he declined. Afterwards he got ***** and quit melee for awhile. ignore him please.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I was talking to the OK and LA smashers to come prove they were good. I'm sure most of them are better than I, but sometimes you gotta talk big even if you can't back it up.

Top Bottom