• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Lol, sorry, Russ. I didn't catch that. Maybe tomorrow, idk, me and Jesse might be going to a Street Fighter tournament in Huntsville on Saturday.

btw, no one's coming over for the weekend this time. Next week, guys.

Also, ffffuuuu--- I might not make it to FAP! I have 3 options:
1. Go to Huntsville for FAP
2. Go to Huntsville for SBO Qualifiers (mostly to meet John Choi, Justin Wong, DSP, etc.)
3. Be stuck in NC wishing I could go to either. :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xP So I earned $120 for helping my Uncle move. I really want to save this for one of the major events in August. But I don't think anyone from Alabama plans on making it to Apex, and I think only Reflex wants to go to MLG.

;-; I may just use this for July's WABA monthly, is anyone in birmingham wanting to go to that?

-Ran

Smash Master
I would if anyone else cared to, but AL Brawl is sort of dead, it seems.
Sweet. The good news is that it is also a Melee tournament. It looks that we're going to have players from Florida, Texas, and now potentially Alabama. I'm working on getting Mississippi to come. Both events are going to be of a very nice size at t his rate. My goal is 40+ Brawl, and 30+ Melee, both of which are entirely achievable.

I'd like to go to that too Reflex.
Providing I have enough funds left from the monthly (if I go) and FAP.
Awesome.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
btw, no one's coming over for the weekend this time. Next week, guys.

Also, ffffuuuu--- I might not make it to FAP! I have 3 options:
1. Go to Huntsville for FAP
2. Go to Huntsville for SBO Qualifiers (mostly to meet John Choi, Justin Wong, DSP, etc.)
3. Be stuck in NC wishing I could go to either. :(
Who knows what's going on over here in late July, you could just stay...but would you want to miss out on seeing everyone in NC? My guess is 'no.'

Can't wait for the fourth fireworks!!!

/sorry mc and anyone else planning on coming over, you suck anyways :)

jk <3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Not much of a shocker, lol. I hear the guy never wants to play friendlies, only money matches.

But seriously, I'd really like to see some high level Super Turbo, MvC2, etc. Maybe I can alternate venues...

MLE's sig makes me happy inside. Extremely happy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Spoiler: Justin Wong is a douchenozzle.
he's actually a pretty cool guy. he likes playing to the crowd a lot and since he's from NY he's down to talk trash and stuff. he's cool if you actually talk to him.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
xP So I earned $120 for helping my Uncle move. I really want to save this for one of the major events in August. But I don't think anyone from Alabama plans on making it to Apex, and I think only Reflex wants to go to MLG.
Actually, it seems like everyone and his grandmother wants to go to MLG; at least, in GA. My older brother hasn't decided whether or not he wants to go to Apex or MLG, and I would go to Apex if I had the money.

If someone wants to drive to the New Orleans things, I'd be willing to make it to Birmingham or wherever to hitch a ride.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea I don't want to pass up the Lousianna thing. It's closer than MLG and Apex and from what Ran said the attendance could look like a WABA monthly. So it would fun lol.

I need a car D:< and a license

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i will go to new orleans if someone promises to take me to bourbon street to get trashed and lay with whores afterward.

also im excited about FAP.

@serin...i doubt there will be many if any scrubs playing melee.. all the melee scrubs are winning brawl tournaments right now :-P

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
lol yall straigt funny

good job on getting that far serin.

how do you post like me?

i was thinking about the fact that almost everyone here has what they basically post about and how they kind of post. except i was like "and moogle posts about.."
what does moogle post about?

hes such a slippery little fellow
i imagine that moogle lurks the thread pretty consistently but usually he just lays back and says 'dem alabama foos crazy'. then he goes and get a bj from a hot skeezer

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Wait, Zero, I thought SBO qualifiers were in Nashville, not Huntsville. I think I'd only go to meet DSP, and even then I'm not that big a fan of him. I'd rather go to Huntsville and play Melee or Puzzle League or Bust-a-Move or something with all the cool people.

Also, Kevin, we need to discuss some apt. stuff with Adam. Holla.

Top Bottom