• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we've been watching Working, also; too bad the whole season revolved around Mahiru Inami and her problems with men. I mean I enjoyed watching it and will continue in hopes that she won't be so heavily focused on in future episodes.

I haven't seen Honey & Clover.

Kola, are you ever planning on finishing Gurren Lagann? I don't think you ever did, rt?

So Umineko is slowly becoming the best anime because of all the ridiculus overacting and spectacular dramatic facial expressions. I bet I could say that most of the groups favorite parts are when Maria gets beat by her mom, Rosa.

How about they take an idea from the Bible in which every word spoken by Jesus is written in red. Every word Beatrice says that is TRUE is in red.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yea I plan on finishing Gurren Lagann. I'll probably do that this weekend. I'll squeeze in the new working episode tomorrow and probably start Lovely Complex next week.

Do you guys plan on making me catch up on Umineko?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I agree completely with Joot's correction.

And apparently, my melee Falcon has made an improvement :x Thank you, nice1, for all the melee practice you've been giving me for far in exchange for getting bum****ed by my D3 xD

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think about 98% of all anime is weeaboo anime

cowboy bebop is one of the best series (anime or not) ever made
ghost in the shell is borderline weaboo in that it has a lot of the aspects that make anime lame in the first place,e.g long unecessarily drawn out sequences...but it is pretty solid

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yes.

Wait til you see my new sig...if it ever comes up; I don't feel like typing a bunch just to make it show, w/e.
Checked your profile and saw it. You should get that "Living the Dream" gif I saw somewhere on these forums. xD

<3 Anime

nice1

Smash Lord
I agree completely with Joot's correction.

And apparently, my melee Falcon has made an improvement :x Thank you, nice1, for all the melee practice you've been giving me for far in exchange for getting bum****ed by my D3 xD
i'ma have that match up down soon :mad:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
i think about 98% of all anime is weeaboo anime

cowboy bebop is one of the best series (anime or not) ever made
ghost in the shell is borderline weaboo in that it has a lot of the aspects that make anime lame in the first place,e.g long unecessarily drawn out sequences...but it is pretty solid
There are a lot of weeaboo anime, but a lot of them are extremely good like Clannad, Air, Kanon, Toradora, Rumbling Hearts, Honey and Clover, Lovely Complex, Berserk, etc.

just Working!! 12 and 13 are left for me to watch
Bakemonogatari 13 and 14
Honey & Clover 6+
um what else? i missed this weeks OP >.<

whats this weekend looking like sofar zero?
We're open for this weekend and I guess I'll save the episodes of Working!! for when you get here. Also, we're all on episode 9 of Honey and Clover.

lol the Alabama thread is cursed to only have Anime, inaccurate smash discussion, and complaining about Alabama smash as the main topics.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd like to go to that too Reflex.
Providing I have enough funds left from the monthly (if I go) and FAP.

Oh and Jason, I've read that the Lucario vs Meta matchup isn't terrible. According to a biased lucario player, GOOD Lucario's give EVERY Metaknight trouble.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
AL Brawl isn't completely dead.

Also, nice1, we aren't going to Warner Robins :L I'll ask if it's cool for you to come over.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Serin why don't you come out to Birmingham?

@mc-killa Bring your own towel, the pool's closed rt now but may open later, bring one for a shower anyways Im tired of washing a million towels.

Anyone know any good areas to catch a fireworks show?

Let's get a bunch of people and head out to see them, who's up for it?

mc-killa
Zero
Derp
MLE
any others?

Janitor?
Matt4300?
Cheap?
George?

I guess Ill pick up some hamburger/hotdogs and cook again. It would be great if everyone brought something over again like, paper plates, drink, a side-fries, buns. Let me know if you want to come over sun so I know how much food to get.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O: Wah? You guys are staying in Alabama longer? Are you going to be able to make your concert? It was supposed to be around mid July right?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Slam you didn't tell me your bday was coming up when I saw you. Guess the smashfest can be a double.

You should try to come over this weekend.
I want to check out the fireworks and grill some hamburgers/hotdogs come with us :)

Happy Birthday!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lol yall straigt funny

good job on getting that far serin.

how do you post like me?

i was thinking about the fact that almost everyone here has what they basically post about and how they kind of post. except i was like "and moogle posts about.."
what does moogle post about?

hes such a slippery little fellow

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
moogle is almost never here anymore

idk why

slam am i doin it right

i think so

type stuff, press enter twice

IM GETTING IT

moogle

Smash Ace
Hey check out this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG0Ciz2zDHQ

I just moved down near the Huntsville area. So im gonna try coming to this. I need to step up my melee game.
Come to Thursday night smash!

Zero, wanna smash today>
Come to FAP!

i was thinking about the fact that almost everyone here has what they basically post about and how they kind of post. except i was like "and moogle posts about.."
what does moogle post about?

hes such a slippery little fellow
how's this?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I really wanna go to fap, but I don't have $30+ to lose.

I do, but I don't want to lose to scrubs. I wanna lose to Hbox, Dr.PP, and anyone else good.

Top Bottom