• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Everyone: Holy crap, didn't expect so many friendly people at all. At first I was a little worried it would be like the mlg halo community, but it's the completely opposite. :]
I've heard about how other gaming communities are...... I think you'll find that the Smash community in general is much friendlier, lol. I mean, we play a game where you can play characters like Kirby and Jigglypuff. ;;

But Roller's right, not all boards are quite like us. SWF still has its share of trolls and *******s. :urg:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I just realized most of Utah's players play characters that have bad MUs against Lucario. (Zelda/Sheik, Yoshi, Pika, Sonic, etc.)

Imma have fun when I move to Provo. Until I run into X/Ciz/Z'zgashi maybe lol, I'm not sure how great everyone is beyond X/C!Z though

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
C!Z was only 5th sonetimes 6th and below on our prs, and besides, he left a while ago for washington i believe :/

And im 7th-10th always, just a couple steps behing him >:D

Also, does lucario do good against snake, diddy, tink, and mgw cuz those are our more popular characters.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Snake is probably the hardest of those, but I'm pretty set for that MU b/c I play with someone who uses snake a lot.

I'm assuming that's sinz that uses him? I didn't know he still played :p

Diddy/Tink are very evenish and could be argued as luc's favor (imo it's like 45:55 against Diddy, 55:45 against TL), Diddy is my current problem though b/c Felix ***** me w/o much effort lol.

mgw, I haven't played one in a long time, but I had some close matches against Valdens back in his heyday.

I probably know C!Z because I saw him at TP3 a long time ago lol, and yeah NW gets a lot of interaction with him.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Bahaha! Dood. Colorados ALLLL lucarios! Seriously, half the people here are lucarios. I pocketed dedede just for this, so yoshi doesn't get *****. =p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
for snake we have sinz/lanky_gunner/XDDD who are all worthy of a top 5 spot

Diddy we only have Dark Ryu but hes a beast, top 5 for sure

And for tink we have a couple but the only good one is deathbysaurez who's also top 10

bigman40

Smash Master
coming from someone who trolls the yoshi boards.....
I don't post there anymore. The only time I troll is when people don't post logical information (and even then I post correct information while trolling. So it's not like normal trolls). I put in a good deal of work before I got tired of the bull**** hanging around there. I'm still very friendly, but Yoshi boards ain't worth it anymore unless the original trolls left and it went back to how it used to be.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hello Kido!
Extended rat family the best :3
As someone who lurks a lot of boards we are a pretty friendly bunch. Other places are either semi-inactive or not as friendly :0

Rai I saw some semi recent vids of your Yoshi and :0
I really need to take notes/watch morreee (thoughIonlyplaywifiandonepersonirl)

edit: ffffffffff now of course I cant find the vid now nor can I remember the tourney name.
You were facing a Rob and the vid had both matches in it ;;

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Nope because my wifi tends to be very random, I wouldnt want to disrupt the generally serious matches with my heaps of lag, I sometimes go get matches in cubones xat though. :3

Hi invisible people ♥

bigman40

Smash Master
Hello Kido!
Extended rat family the best :3
As someone who lurks a lot of boards we are a pretty friendly bunch. Other places are either semi-inactive or not as friendly :0

Rai I saw some semi recent vids of your Yoshi and :0
I really need to take notes/watch morreee (thoughIonlyplaywifiandonepersonirl)

edit: ffffffffff now of course I cant find the vid now nor can I remember the tourney name.
You were facing a Rob and the vid had both matches in it ;;
It was against Ninjalink, but those matches I did horrible in. He has my set vs Seibrik and hasn't uploaded it yet. I did sooo much better in that set. =/

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi can DJ through falcos CG spike and doesnt afraid of anything... unless he PFs it, but then our big ah nose makes wall teching it easier

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
was it in bracket leaf? i went thru a phase of losing to falcos in bracket.....i was knocked out of bracket once by a falco and again in pools at apex. falco is weird cuz they dont wana get grabbed so u gotta play extra gay and wait for them to **** up.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It was first round in bracket. K Prime just avenged me, though. The guy uses snake, btw. The thing that everyone stresses is that it's a 12 year old kid.

And, it wasn't me getting the grab. That went fine. But I dropped it twice and got it back, screwed up and he was at high percent. Then beat me around, killed me, and I basically fell down off the platform 2 more times into his grab.

Like, I am unrealistically sick right now.

Also, we played friendlies earlier today. I beat his fox, snake, and was last hit with his falco.
I then fought P4, beat first round, second round he CP's delphino and goes Olimar. I essentially JV 3 stocked him then, but he gave up on his last stock at mid damage.
After that, I fought Paw and it was game 3, last stock, almost last hit. I can't stand her side-B and fall for the stupidest **** because of it.

Good thing of today so far: Nobody expects anything from me anymore.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
awwwwww

no leaf we expect good things from you!
if anything no one expects good things in terms of who i beat lol, go no one good here as ull see in some replays ill have later today where i 3 stock some scrubs

least u have the means to improve, i have the means to try and make every game a 3 stock LOL

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Isn't one of the best wario players like 15?

And leafy don't feel bad dood. I lost to a ganondorf recently. He baited freaking everything I do, and KO'd me with a side B suicide over the edge.

If anything failing hard just makes you wanna get better. =w=

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Isn't one of the best wario players like 15?

And leafy don't feel bad dood. I lost to a ganondorf recently. He baited freaking everything I do, and KO'd me with a side B suicide over the edge.

If anything failing hard just makes you wanna get better. =w=
Just go yoshi against ganon, that mu is like 90:10 yoshi. All you do is sit back and throw eggs forcing him to approach, and since eggs are hard to PS you often get extra damage. Then when he approaches you pivot grab, wavebounce egg lay, or bair through him. If you get the grab you can cg him to the ledge and release him (or fthrow at higher damage) then you plank him. Thats one stock gone. You never need to approach ganny

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ugh, I've been feeling like crap all week, in case anyone was wondering why I wasn't posting in here.

I'm also running off of 3 hours of sleep due to an oh-so-lovely panic attack and lack of sleeping meds last night. x_x

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I was just three stocked by a Falco.
**** Leaf, get *****.

Lawrence is right, though..... at least you live in an area where you can practice with good players and improve. Use this as motivation to get better! Sucks that it happened, though.

Speaking of Lawrence,

I <333 YOU LAWRENCE!!!!!

My mom handed me a package today..... the necklace came yesterday, and she just gave it to me!!! =D!!! skdjalksdjioqwendansdsd SO HAPPY, I'mma wear it everyday. You da bess. Thanks so much! :bee:

Top Bottom