• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey blue, welcome! I dont really use/main pika much so i probably wont be of much help. Im too busy maining low tier, but if theres anything i can help with i will

Roller

Smash Legend
@phi1ny3: I believe they are planning to as of now.

@Blue, glad to hear I was helpful in the other thread. Welcome to the boards! And make sure to check out the pika xat! We are most busy latenight, but people are on pretty frequently throughout the day. It's a big part of why we are such a close group.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
welllllll looks like its no for me phil. originally i was gonna but my ride is kinda meh about going this weekend, but its more of becuase Zero isnt going.........and that was the primary reason i was gonna go -_-. ill try to make it if u have one next month or after winter break, but i wlda been only stopping by to stay for a few then check out oregon for the day, and with zero not going i kinda cant just come in and have no one to meet just to play a few games lol. sorry about that, we will play soon tho, gotta get my fix of the lucario MU v a good lucar

btw is that a megadeth avatar? :O

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Hello Pika Board,
Germany has a new Pika main - me. I started my brawl career as a DK Main but after nearly 2 years playing him, i can't see him anymore. So i searched for a new char, especially one with a good projectile. I always loved Pikachu and the different playstyles Pika can offer. That way it was clear I will play the yellow thunder thing.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Welcome, Schtizzel. Hope you stick with Pika for a while.
Yeah I will definitely stick to him/her. In Germany there are like 3 or 4 Pika Mains (including me), so my goal is that everyone in Germany will hate playing against Pikachu.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Enjoy the learning curve... :x

Zero's new name is Darkrai to me... cause i ish funny with pokemon humor
Lol. :bee:

So, Rai and Forever Zero, coming to LOST 2?
Sorry, that's a no. I have a martial arts tournament. :urg:

Hello Pika Board,
Germany has a new Pika main - me. I started my brawl career as a DK Main but after nearly 2 years playing him, i can't see him anymore. So i searched for a new char, especially one with a good projectile. I always loved Pikachu and the different playstyles Pika can offer. That way it was clear I will play the yellow thunder thing.
Sweet. Welcome! Man, all of these new people joining.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Oh more people?

Hey new people, I'm that guy that shows up, may post every...whenever, and hangs around here instead of the Peach boards. Welcome Aboard

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Blue: I might not be at VC8 anymore. x.x PikaPika! is going, though, so you should find him for Pika advice.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
@Blue: Hello and welcome to Pikaland, I hope you enjoy your stay and continue to use pikachu!

@Schtizzel: oooo german rats :0
Also enjoy your stay and post here often! ♥ I love our new people even though they dont stay long. Imma call you Zel!

@KayLo!: The dsi hacking attempts have not really gone anywhere, the firmware for it has been dumped for a while but nintendo made it so you cannot run unsigned code on it easily. Flash carts do work but only a handful and most not that well it seems.
Oh well with 3ds coming no one cares anymore anyway ♥

;; Im sorry to hear that you cannot go to the event.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
welllllll looks like its no for me phil. originally i was gonna but my ride is kinda meh about going this weekend, but its more of becuase Zero isnt going.........and that was the primary reason i was gonna go -_-. ill try to make it if u have one next month or after winter break, but i wlda been only stopping by to stay for a few then check out oregon for the day, and with zero not going i kinda cant just come in and have no one to meet just to play a few games lol. sorry about that, we will play soon tho, gotta get my fix of the lucario MU v a good lucar

btw is that a megadeth avatar? :O
1: Oh, that's too bad :p

2: Actually, it's from Pearl Jam's "Do the Evolution". It was fitting for my username (although it's more about humanity than anything lol), so I decided to run with the idea lol.

I'll let you guys know when another one's coming up I guess.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
1: Oh, that's too bad :p

2: Actually, it's from Pearl Jam's "Do the Evolution". It was fitting for my username (although it's more about humanity than anything lol), so I decided to run with the idea lol.

I'll let you guys know when another one's coming up I guess.
yeah sorry about not being able to come, tell me when the next one is ill def try to come, just need to get zeros *** to not bail out on me cuz thats the reason i was coming to play lol.

also, **** i love Yield, such a good pearl jam album, that song is gonna be stuck in my head all day now, along with all those yesterdays lol

kido

Smash Rookie
Im not technically a new person, ive been to some tournaments. I just made an account

BlueZebra

Smash Journeyman
@Blue: I might not be at VC8 anymore. x.x PikaPika! is going, though, so you should find him for Pika advice.
Funny you mention that, I gotta be at Penn Station by 7:40 which is pretty impossible right now due to all the services on the railroads. It's a no go for me now. D=

I'm just going to wait till PolyBrawl for my first SSBB tourney I suppose lol

@Everyone: Holy crap, didn't expect so many friendly people at all. At first I was a little worried it would be like the mlg halo community, but it's the completely opposite. :]

Roller

Smash Legend
@Everyone: Holy crap, didn't expect so many friendly people at all. At first I was a little worried it would be like the mlg halo community, but it's the completely opposite. :]
Well, keep in mind these are the pika boards. We tend to be a friendly bunch. Some of the other boards are... not as friendly. lol

Top Bottom