• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[EU|GER] Make Some Neuss Video Thread! | Doubles are completly uploaded!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol. Looked like Orion was just messing around lmao.

Who on Earth would go near the edge when they have a 100% lead??? lol Orion2good.

stevebucknor1

Smash Rookie
New Video

These are really good videos. I have never seen this type of videos in my life. They are excellent. Some of them are unforgettable. The videos are really outstanding and amazing. The main thing is that most of the videos are super graphics and superb scented by the photographer. This is the really dream to see this videos.

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Looked like Orion was just messing around lmao.

Who on Earth would go near the edge when they have a 100% lead??? lol Orion2good.
Scrub.

Grand Finals were great. I really like Leon's overall movement and his offensive offstage stuff.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I added Team Quarter Finals, Other Team Matches will follow soon (xmedia recode makes my lappy shut down because of overheat in 70% of the case v__v thats why it takes so long)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Mr-R vs. Leon 3 match First Stock ._.

So nice predicted!

There are a lot of nice matches and nice things :O!

Chuee

Smash Hero
These are really good videos. I have never seen this type of videos in my life. They are excellent. Some of them are unforgettable. The videos are really outstanding and amazing. The main thing is that most of the videos are super graphics and superb scented by the photographer. This is the really dream to see this videos.
lol
Wolf stalling like hell
lol
just jumping and dodging just to make himself look like hes pro
more lol

though EU marf lookin good.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion in Winners Semi.
upload these ***** they where saved :glare:

mentally leon is such a frustrating player to fight, so smart lmao. gets those clutch *** kills and is willing to take serious risks if he has a read.

@ nickriddle

marth is great here, he's just hard to use at a high level and US ran the mk hype train. its like how very few people can properly play ZSS to the point where she's viable. in fact as far as i can tell from vids youre the only one LOL

Laem

Smash Champion
I added Team Quarter Finals, Other Team Matches will follow soon (xmedia recode makes my lappy shut down because of overheat in 70% of the case v__v thats why it takes so long)
why is the ssbbgermany channel uploading vids of some random austrian tourney instead of MSN :(

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
upload these ***** they where saved :glare:

mentally leon is such a frustrating player to fight, so smart lmao. gets those clutch *** kills and is willing to take serious risks if he has a read.

@ nickriddle

marth is great here, he's just hard to use at a high level and US ran the mk hype train. its like how very few people can properly play ZSS to the point where she's viable. in fact as far as i can tell from vids youre the only one LOL
Yay, my ZSS is viable. <3

Yeah, I can tell about the Marth thing.
Man do I wanna go over there and play them.

Staco

Smash Champion
why is the ssbbgermany channel uploading vids of some random austrian tourney instead of MSN :(
different people are uploading the videos
its not as if the austrian tourney got more priority right now xD

and what orion said:
a lot of characters are just viable, if played on a really high level
watch semifers wolf ;D

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
MKs here suck, got nothing to do with Marth lol. Agreed, Marth is a hard character to play. However, EU marths don't exactly use good strategies for marth.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not as much as Germany, Freekarur. At least we have 1 decent player. That's more than your garbage region will ever have.

Also you suck **** at this game, you're thee last person to call others bad.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm never actually mad though *shrug*
I'll just destroy that garbage Yoshi when the time comes ;)

Staco

Smash Champion
Not as much as Germany, Freekarur. At least we have 1 decent player. That's more than your garbage region will ever have.

Also you suck **** at this game, you're thee last person to call others bad.

Who 2:0ed your so called decent player at BBI and kicked him out of losers?
Who did? :p

Yikarur is still free though. :awesome:

Yikarur

Smash Master
Doubles Winner Semi Finals are up, Winners Final will follow tomorow, I hope I'll get a new laptop somewhen, converter overheat sucks lol

Top Bottom