• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[EU|GER] Make Some Neuss Video Thread! | Doubles are completly uploaded!

NNID
Budget_Player
Same guy who lost to a Lucas ;)

:059:
I'm just gonna stop you right here and say: **** you. Staco lost to Ravenlord. You probably would to; ravenlord is REALLY ****ING GOOD. I mean, ****, Silverdoc lost to Ally's CF. Ally lost to DLM's ganon. And Lucas is not that awful-in fact, if you don't know the matchup, he's pretty hard. And Ravenlord is a really, REALLY good player. So seriously, you can take that attitude, and stick it up your pretentious austrian arsch.

I'm sorry, I just got so sick of hearing "cadet sux because he lost to a lucas lolz"... When I hear that being said about one of the top players in germany, and what's worse, we're talking about a lucas player who is really good and one of my friends. If it's bad to lose against ravenlord, then it must really suck to lose against, say, DLA, or Vermanubis, or (god forbid) Ally.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I'm just gonna stop you right here and say: **** you. Staco lost to Ravenlord. You probably would to; ravenlord is REALLY ****ING GOOD. I mean, ****, Silverdoc lost to Ally's CF. Ally lost to DLM's ganon. And Lucas is not that awful-in fact, if you don't know the matchup, he's pretty hard. And Ravenlord is a really, REALLY good player. So seriously, you can take that attitude, and stick it up your pretentious austrian arsch.

I'm sorry, I just got so sick of hearing "cadet sux because he lost to a lucas lolz"... When I hear that being said about one of the top players in germany, and what's worse, we're talking about a lucas player who is really good and one of my friends. If it's bad to lose against ravenlord, then it must really suck to lose against, say, DLA, or Vermanubis, or (god forbid) Ally.
Lol, u trippin just cuz u lose to this guy like 90% of the time?

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
oh i see -.- where are the matches staco semifer against me and crysis?

why does this organisation fail so much -.-

Yikarur

Smash Master
oh i see -.- where are the matches staco semifer against me and crysis?

why does this organisation fail so much -.-
shut the **** up and start reading when I post something in GSB! I already stated that the replays were safed at another Wii! I got the replays by now but I wasn't able to get them earlier.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
yess thanks again for uploading deez ;D
oh and do u guys know what happened with that mm i played with leon ?
it was on the same tv where semifer played vs orion

Laem

Smash Champion
yess thanks again for uploading deez ;D
oh and do u guys know what happened with that mm i played with leon ?
it was on the same tv where semifer played vs orion
^
must watch
trust me

Top Bottom