• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 3/26/2011

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Original tourney thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298436

Singles: 44 people entered

[collapse=Singles bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - :metaknight:
2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) - :metaknight:
3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - :olimar:/:diddy:
4. Hype ($22) - :metaknight:
5. Meekspeedy ($11) - :sonic:/:wario:
5. Sauc3 ($11) - :metaknight:/:kirby2:/:dedede:
7. JMo - :metaknight:
7. Toronto Joe - :wario:/:gw:
9. Gichan - :wario:/:olimar:
9. Culex - :metaknight:/:falco:/:gw:
9. Raidos - :snake:
9. Iliad - :marth:
13. Ambrose - :popo:
13. Ryan FW - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:/:dk2:
13. Phiddlesticks - :bowser2:
17. Jasuke - :metaknight:
17. Mprime - :snake:/:popo:
17. HrcPoke - :ike:
17. Logan - :metaknight:
17. Cura - :metaknight:/:ike:
17. Peachy - :peach:
17. Patches - :gw:
17. cMeDu - :metaknight:
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - :snake:
25. Tdawg - :mario2:
25. Leaf Shadow - :rob:
25. Zetsu - :falco:
25. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
25. Supreme Dirt - :gw:
25. Han - :marth:
25. Kongmetal - :diddy:
33. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:
33. Looftwaffles - :marth:
33. Fuddo -:pit:
33. Tekotsu - :lucas:
33. Fishy - :wario:
33. Roxxy - :diddy:
33. Deegs2 - :marth:
33. Douhneil - :mario2:
41. Trawr - :falco:
41. Deegs - :zerosuitsamus:
41. Boxer - :metaknight:
41. Mr.Plow - :diddy:

[collapse=~Singles Pools~ (top 3 made it out)]

Pool 1:

Pool 2:

Pool 3:

Pool 4:

Pool 5:

Pool 6:

Pool 7:

Pool 8:

[/collapse]

Doubles: 14 teams entered

[collapse=Doubles bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee (per team)

1. Unholy Allies ($168 split) (Ally + Holy Nightmare) - :snake:/:metaknight: + :metaknight:
2. Mentally Iliad ($84 split) (Toronto Joe + Culex) - :metaknight: + :metaknight:
3. York Region Gangsters ($28 split) (JMo + Tin Man) - :metaknight: + :olimar:
4. Super Sonic Snake (Raidos + Meekspeedy) - :snake: + :sonic:
5. USA (Cura + Lucia) - :metaknight: + :peach:
5. Smexy (Peachy + Kong Metal) - :peach: + :metaknight:
7. DDMSK (DDM + SK) :snake: + :metaknight:
7. Etrian Iliad (Fuddo + Supreme Dirt) - :pit: + :gw:
9. Team Supreme (Mprime + Patches) - :snake: + :dedede:
9. Theres more than 1 smasher in this picture (Iliad + Phiddlesticks) - :falco: + :olimar:
9. Eel ***** (HrcPoke + Fishy) - :ike: + :wario:
9. Deegans (Deegs + Deegs2) - :ganondorf: + :falcon:
13. Bowl of Rice (Manny + Rice) - :metaknight: + :pikachu2:
13. PSI Kids (Roxio + Gopi) - :ness2: + :lucas:

Amateur: 16 entrants

[collapse=Amateur bracket]

[/collapse]

$0 Entry fee

1. SK (Won a white Gamecube controller) - :snake:/:metaknight:
2. Leaf Shadow - :rob:/:diddy:
3. Boxer - :metaknight:
4. Skyler Silver - :kirby2:
5. Zetsu - :falco:
5. Douhneill - :mario2:
7. Han - :marth:
7. Fishy - :wario:
9. Fuddo - :marth:/:pit:
9. Looftwaffles - :marth:
9. Supreme Dirt - :gw:
9. .exe - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Deegs2 - :falcon:
13. Mr.Plow - :diddy:
13. Deegs - :ganondorf:
13. Tdawg - :mario2:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character IN BRACKETS, or several games with that character in pools. Please tell me if I should adjust your characters

- VIDEOS:
Youtube Channel:
CanadaBrawl & theESChamp's (For livestream videos)

IF YOUR WII WAS AT THIS TOURNEY AND IT HAD HOMEBREW ON IT, VIDEOS WERE MOST LIKELY RECORDED ON IT. SHOOT ME A PM ASAP SO I KNOW WHO U ARE AND THAT UR WII HAS REPLAYS OF THIS TOURNEY. WE'LL GO FROM THERE!

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
MeekSpeedy went in hard.

What were the results for Project Melee? Also, Gi, sorry I couldn't stay. Next time.

sauc3

Smash Lord
:p googs

def was an mk kirby this tourney tin, only played ddd against wario.

shoutoutz later, too tired, need sleep,

**** olimar,

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Shoutoutssssss

1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - REALLY FUN SET OMGGGGGGG. Everybody was watching. >.< It was nice meeting you and stuff, you seem pretty cool n stuff. Oh, I almost forgot... you're amazing @ this game.
2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) -We unfortunately didn't get to play. :( But I assume you're just as good as your brother haha. Good stuff.
3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - We didn't get to play our money match. :( Fuuuuun dubz matches though, you guys got that salty runback loool.
4. Hype ($22) - Damn, I had to deal with this guy in pools AND bracket? ****, go away. jk, I enjoyed playing you, I'll get you next time tho. ;) GG's
5. Meekspeedy ($11) - Wifi Sonic.
5. Sauc3 ($11) - You're my hero.
7. JMo - FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Battlefield.
7. Toronto Joe - We didn't really get to play or talk, unfortunately. You seem really chill tho.
9. Gichan - I FINALLY HIT PUBERTY GICHAN. FINALLY A MAN.
9. Culex - I love you.
9. Raidos - I also love you.
9. Iliad - And yeah, I love you as well. Hamilton rep all day.
13. Ambrose - You're a boss.
13. Ryan FW - Fun set, SUPRISING ZSS. Caught me off guard, loool.
13. Dan-Da-Man - It was fun meeting you and playin' dubz friendlies.
13. Phiddlesticks - Wonderful!!
17. Jasuke - Oh wow!
17. Mprime - There's more than one Ice Climber on this screen!
17. HrcPoke - It was nice meeting you, and playing friendlies offline instead of crappy wifi.
17. Logan - GG's, I liked our set.
17. Cura - Good **** comming out. I all the friendlies we had, you should try to come out more often.
17. Peachy - You suprised me, lmao.
17. Patches -We didn't get to talk much. :( Project Melee was hilarious though. LOL
17. cMeDu - We didn't get to play or talk to eachother. :(
25. SK - Same as DDM, also congrats for winning amateur brax.
25. Tdawg -Didn't get to play/talk to you.
25. Leaf Shadow - It was nice meeting you! Maybe next time we can play some friendlies or something.
25. Zetsu - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
25. Skyler Silver - Sky. S is a boss.
25. Supreme Dirt - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
25. Han - ..
25. Kong Metal - Good stuff in dubz.
33. .exe - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
33. Looftwaffles - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
33. Fuddo - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
33. Tekotsu - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
33. Fishy - Fun pools set.
33. Roxxy - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
33. Deegs2 - Lulzy matches in dubz.
33. Douhneil - Didn't get to play/talk to you.
41. Trawr - Fun pools matches.
41. Deegs - Lulzy matches in dubz.
41. Boxer -Didn't get to play/talk to you.
41. Mr.Plow - Didn't get to play/talk to you.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
wtf happened to toe jo?
welp vvv

[collapse=Can't say I didn't warn you guys]
ITS BEEN FAR TOO LONG SINCE THE LAST TOURNAMENT, BUT FINALLY, ITS THAT TIME AGAIN. $100 POT BONUS. CoT5 COMBO GIVEAWAY. OoC ATTENDANCE. PROFESSIONAL LIVESTREAM. AND A PLETHORA OF SETUPS FROM OUR COMMUNITY PREPARE FOR A STACKED TOURNAMENT. THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE HARDER THAN ANYTHING ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR WHATS ABOUT DO GO DOWN HERE TODAY. THIS IS LOOKING TO BE THE BEST EVENT OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO'S NEW SEASON. TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM THIS TOURNAMENT BECAUSE I'M REALLY NOT SURE IF IT CAN GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND SEE YOU ALL THERE!
[/collapse]

Meek come to quebec at some point, want to play your sonic.
lol pay for his round trip :p

Cruxis

Smash Lord
AWWWW YEA SAUC3 YEAAAAAAAAA

ALSO PLEASE TELL ME TIN VS HYPE GOT RECORDED

AND I WANNA PLAY MEEK, but if he plays like boku then eff that i never want to play him EVER

i can see most of the PR was really havin an off day, its ok bros it happens to everyone

there better be tournies like this in the summer like this i swear guys

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Nah Crux, Meek plays Sonic nothing like boku who I've played wayy too much already.

And yeah, several people were having an off day, including myself (I'll get more than 5h sleep before next tourney).

Either way, great tourney, and I'll post shouts later.

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
for my first tourney i did ok, would of made brackets if i didnt have to leave for work >_<
damn you work! jks this was pretty fun i must say cant wait for the next one!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Unfortunately next one is still undecided. for one, as I said unless Tin does so, there won't be one in April. In some way, this should add incentive to go to the MTL tourney...or another person to step up lol. If anyone is driving there please tell me I really wanna try to get there.

Maaaann, this tournament was even harder to run then ****ing OPC and that had more games. But in the end, it was worth it. This has got to be the best one so far in the new season. I didn't see Tin's epic post till today, LOL, he sure called it.

We had two american players make it to this. Cura and his gf. That's a start. But WE have to start traveling. Really, we have to get to some american tournies here and there. Buffalo and NY are possible to get to so let's put more effort.

Shoutouts at a later point, there's just too much to write lolol. jMo, sorry for the saltiness. Although you've become a great player, and I always knew you had it in you all the way back in the days at No Waahs where you played Doc, I hate that it was MK that got you to where you are.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Shoutoutssssss

17. cMeDu - We didn't get to play or talk to eachother. :(

I disagree LOL.
I was the person you played like 50005050505050 times....
Asian kid with classes, tall, navy blue sweater, made fun of your sonic... played with JMo in teams. etc etc etc

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i like this tourney alot for having an amatuer bracket where the prize wasnt money but was still something that people would want to compete for. also, if cura had told anybody that he was coming to this, im almost positive san would have came and ***** you guys.

also, I want to come to something out there, i really do, eventually itll happen. sorry i keep putting it off so hard. i feel terrible every time. =/

Gichan

Smash Champion
Glad you approve kid. I really want to get to play you guys sometime. Expect to see Canada at a tourney in your area.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i like this tourney alot for having an amatuer bracket where the prize wasnt money but was still something that people would want to compete for. also, if cura had told anybody that he was coming to this, im almost positive san would have came and ***** you guys.

also, I want to come to something out there, i really do, eventually itll happen. sorry i keep putting it off so hard. i feel terrible every time. =/
we asked, san didnt have a passport though. therefore America is free.

Iliad

Smash Lord
*Edit* Almost forgot to post the title! LoL Iliad shoutouts!

1. Ally - Elliot, always fun to see you at our tourneys bro. Was mad hype, and your set versus Lom made it an official tournament lol. Go win genesis and cot5 so we can proudly proclaim that you're the best in the world. And you're canadian. :D

2. Holy Nightmare - Good **** as per usual. You almost had ally bro, you keep getting better and better it's really something to watch. **** you for stealing our money on the reg though lol.

3. Tin Man - Epic shiz bro. You did super ****ing well at this tourney and we're all proud of you even if we despise your playstyle. I have to say one of the moments of the tourney was watching someone time you out. Omg. Too hype. Next time you'll beat holy bro.

4. Hype - Lol marth. Yeah I'll stop going falco against you lol. ****er. GGs on 4th. Well deserved, and your set against meek was suuuuper hype.

5. Meekspeedy - First real tournament... And you place 5th. You're the hero of hamilton. We wrecked you at the smashfest, and then you ***** all the people we can't beat. Such mindgames. Keep coming out bro.

5. Sauc3 - I hate you for beating me. I love you for beating TOJoe... I'm conflicted right now. I think that upset made this tournament for me.

7. JMo - You have improved so ****ing much bro. My god. JMo is one to be fearful of from now on, for sure.

7. Toronto Joe - Lol. Joe wtf bro, play metaknight next time.

9. Gichan - NINTH ****er. NINTH... Not 13th. A good, solid placing. We'll get'em next time chief. FANTASTIC tourney bro, absolutely amazing. You are officially and shall always be the greatest TO in TO.

9. Culex - Man... I dunno what to say what hasn't already been said in the car ride except... Naaaaaaaaah

9. Raidos - Not right now you don't. Rough tourney for you I know, and it WAS wierd man, I dunno why you were so sleepy at the venue, must've been the old people present, their fatigue and decay rubbed off on you.

9. Iliad - If you'd beaten hype, you woulda lost to ally, then played meek speedy, won, and then played tinman and won, and then you woulda been 3rd place. You suck **** stop going falco against Steve.

13. Ambrose - ICs slayyyyyerrrr! Hella fun matches bro, honestly way too much fun. Next time go MK against me, k? Love you bro honestly, legend in TO and this was just an off day for you. You faced the two people in the scene who happen to be really good in the ICs matchup, don't dwell on it.

13. Ryan FW - BEAST. ****ing ***** Gi, get at the kid. Sauga is back in action, so glad to see that man. Honestly, welcome back we've missed you.

13. Dan-Da-Man - Damn bro, you gave the **** to peachy I heard, good **** bro. Keep coming out, you and SK both. I have no ****ing clue how SK didn't make it out of pools but whatever, must've been a death pool.

13. Phiddlesticks - Hello there! Oh wow! Wonderful! Well done! It's the sky! You were close!

17. Jasuke - So sexy. 'Nuff said.

17. Mprime - Bro, I realize you're not happy with your placing, but pools were NOT a cakewalk at this tourney. ****ing stacked brackets bro. You'll def improve when Brendan gets there.

17. HrcPoke - WIIMOTE! WIIMOTE! WIIMOTE!

17. Logan - lol... Wtf. Our set was so lulzy. That DI in the third friendly was super WTF, my falco would NOT die. Good **** to see you there again bro.

17. Cura - Mad fun matches in our pools. I realize you weren't using your main, but straight up all **** talk included. Your ICs would've been ***** much worse. :D <3

17. Peachy - Holy ****, where the hell did you come from? Mad good peach, wrecked my ****, and then you placed like this. Wtf lol.

17. Patches - Good **** making it out of pools Ian. Don't worry bro, you're def improving, Geoff even mentioned that you've definitely stepped it up since pharaohs, he could tell from your pools match.

17. cMeDu - HOW did i scare you from like tapping you on the arm. You ****ing juuuumped bro wtf. lmao. Good **** bro, I wanted to see that wolf though.

Patches

Smash Master
****. I've been sleeping since like 3, and i'm still really exhausted... I'm never going to a tournament with 0 sleep ever again. Lol. No johns though, no johns. <3

Back to bed for me, boys.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - :p
2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) - Thanks for the help and the friendlies
3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - Grats on second and third wow I'm impressed, you made 60 dollars :D
4. Hype ($22) - Good work in teams :D
5. Meekspeedy ($11) - Ohhhh nice talking to you and stuff. Fun sonic, dang, yoshi's/picto way too good....
5. Sauc3 ($11) - Ohlala beating tojoe
7. JMo - Get ***** by sonic :p Although it would have been so awesome if you got knocked out by Hype. Cause Hype woulda taken your 1st seed, your winners, and your losers.
7. Toronto Joe - Meh don't worry about it. Always next time! :D also you're fun to chill with
9. Gichan - We didn't talk.
9. Culex - SHOULD HAVE HAD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(
9. Raidos - MPrime's the best now.
9. Iliad - Yo.... I was intently watching a match man ;P
13. Ambrose - Didn't play or talk D: but you're cool.
13. Ryan FW - Didn't play or talk D:
13. Dan-Da-Man - Didn't play or talk D:
13. Phiddlesticks - SHOULD HAVE HAD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :(
17. Jasuke - Icies and mk!
17. Mprime - Talked. Didn't play though
17. HrcPoke - I should have had you too :p Ike main
17. Logan - Fun guy. Got my revenge from last tourney :D
17. Cura - You're fun lol. That ike was mad beast.
17. Peachy - ........... gender confusion
17. Patches - Didn't talk to D:
17. cMeDu - You're sooo free lol
----------------------------------------------------Pools cutoff-------------------------------------------------
25. SK - Ggs in pools
25. Tdawg - Didn't talk or play
25. Leaf Shadow - Didn't talk or play
25. Zetsu - Didn't talk or play
25. Skyler Silver - Didn't talk or play
25. Supreme Dirt - Didn't talk or play
25. Han - Didn't talk or play
25. Kongmetal - Didn't play your diddy kong
33. .exe - Ggs in pools
33. Looftwaffles - Didn't talk or play
33. Fuddo -Didn't talk or play
33. Tekotsu - Didn't talk or play
33. Fishy - Didn't talk or play
33. Roxxy - Didn't talk or play
33. Deegs2 - Didn't talk or play
33. Douhneil - Didn't talk or play
41. Trawr - Didn't talk or play
41. Deegs - Didn't talk or play
41. Boxer - Didn't talk or play
41. Mr.Plow - Didn't talk or play

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok good he doesnt play like boku, then i want to play him, i used to main sonic so i love playing against him unless its boku.

cura that name rings a bell, was he on gamebattles before? or aib? i think i remember playing him when i was in the online craze for brawl

also YO i cant believe i did not say this in the last post my bad TIN MAN YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaalllriiighhtttt as soon as i get back im givin you the hardest daps and pickin you up just for this, awesome job mannn

also im lovin all the :metaknight: faces up there, its great to see thatthe brawl "meta"game is improving ololololo

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts later.
I remember waking up, but not falling asleep.

Wait, shoutout to myself.

Poke - You're mad effing rusty, why you rust man? How do you rust like that? How?! I say, How?!

**** wifi and it's Lag. I'm playing it, don't care. I hate my effing rust >_>

Great Tourney, had lots of fun. ^-^

Patches

Smash Master
Alright. Let's do this..

1. Ally ($220 + $60 Pot bonus) - Good **** as always Elliot, I was really impressed when I saw you play more than just MK against Holy, and then Snake in doubles. Good stuff man, good stuff.
2. Holy Nightmare ($110 + $30 Pot bonus) - You almost had your brother man, almost. The sets were so good, keep up the good work man, soon, all of us Canadians will be ****** at CoT5.
3. Tin Man ($66 + $10 Pot bonus) - Tin. you're so free. You didn't place third, you placed free. <3 :troll:
4. Hype ($22) - Man, it was so awesome seeing you again. Are you gonna keep coming back? And our MM was legit, glad I took you to game three, even if you had the SD work against you. XD
5. Meekspeedy ($11) - Damn Ben, you are MAD legit. MAD LEGIT. Come outta nowhere and BAM, ****ing fifth place. You're ****ing amazing. But Project M though... Too good. XD
5. Sauc3 ($11) - God damn man... I don't know why you don't play Brawl more, you're ****ing awesome at it. Beating Iliad, Joe, and Phiddle? You can do so much damage. It's amazing. But if theres no love for the game, no point in playing, I guess? But seriously man, reconsider that, you're ****ing beast.
7. JMo - You ***** me at project M. *****.
7. Toronto Joe - mah lover. what are you doing at 7th? go home and get some sleep boy. <3
9. Gichan - Too good for running this Gi, too good. Good **** as always man, and same goes to you Tinaye, just never mentioned it in your shoutout. LOL <3
9. Culex - I want to play your game and watch one day, maybe learn some things for you.
9. Raidos - Too good burning and playing with you. And soon enough man, I'll have dat hamilton training and I'll be ****** the bracket toos. <3
9. Iliad - Seriously dude. I thought you ****ed when sauc3 beat Joe. But honestly man, we need to play, its been FAR too long since we've played each other. And thank you for your kind words. I'm gonna take a couple of days to figure out what I'm gonna do with my Game and Watch, and work from there. Maybe I'll use him more, now that I have a bit of confidence in him.
13. Ambrose - Thanks for running project M, even though you had to go. It was fun while it lasted.
13. Ryan FW - It was nice talking to you man, i'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that holds a hatred toward Fool's falco.
13. Dan-Da-Man - We never got to play in singles, but it was fun playing you in doubles.
13. Phiddlesticks - Man. Good **** as always, I'm so glad I finally took a set off you. I guess seeing that made me think that my GaW HAS improved, maybe there's potential for him still. But still, you're awesome. <3
17. Jasuke - It was nice finally playing you man, and hopefully you stick around in the scene. If you go to the next tournament, we definitely have to play MTG.
17. Mprime - It was fun teaming man.
17. HrcPoke - It was fun to finally play you
17. Logan - Dont think we talked or palyed
17. Cura - We never got to do our MM. ):
17. Peachy - You're ****ing legit.
17. Patches - scrub.
17. cMeDu - We didnt play or talk. D: next time for sure
25. SK - Congrats on winning the amateur bracket. (:
25. Tdawg - Your mario is mad legit. Keep playing him.
25. Leaf Shadow - Congrats on second, I didnt watch the sets, but I bet they were good.
25. Zetsu - Fun matches in pools.
25. Skyler Silver - didnt talk or play to you
25. Supreme Dirt - man, our MM was too good. TOO good. those wall grabs and triple uptilts
25. Han - Dont think we talked or played.
25. Kongmetal - Dont think we talked or played
33. .exe - Dont think we talked or played
33. Looftwaffles - I love you man, no homo. <3
33. Fuddo -Had fun playing against you in doubles.
33. Tekotsu - Fun pools matches
33. Fishy - Scrub. <3 but good job in the amateur bracket
33. Roxxy - scrub. <3
33. Deegs2 - didnt talk or play you
33. Douhneil - Your Mario is mad legit too!
41. Trawr - scrub <3
41. Deegs - didnt talk or played you
41. Boxer - Didnt talk or play you
41. Mr.Plow - Didnt talk or play you

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I'm very impressed with Meek's performance, and I still believe he's a Top 5 sonic or even 4th best tbh. But I can't put my opinion into the List, it'd be bias. Anyway great tournament to watch, @ least while Meek was playing. Keep up the good work guys I can see you improving very soon. lol

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I disagree LOL.
I was the person you played like 50005050505050 times....
Asian kid with classes, tall, navy blue sweater, made fun of your sonic... played with JMo in teams. etc etc etc
OH...THAT WAS YOU??? LOL. I'm so sorry. >.<

I'm bad with names, lmao. I can hardly remember all the names of the Hamilton smashers @ the smashfest, I'd get them mixed up all the time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's a pity I leave in August, the scene is getting so hype.

Maybe I'll cancel my plans just to stay for Smash.

No, probably not.

Top Bottom