• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Day Sixty: Ashley Robbins and Ragna the BloodEdge

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised ppl like ness and pikachu got even slight doubt and weren't 100%.
I wasn't surprised with Ness, but I was incredibly surprised with JavaCroc's score of 98.5%. I was expecting him to get a perfect score.

D

Deleted member

Why weren't you surprised ness didn't get 100%?
Because there's a small chance that Earthbound could lose a rep and a very, very tiny chance that Ness loses his spot, although again, practically non-existence. He was nearly axed in Melee and while he's probably safe, he isn't guarantee like the original eight, Luigi, Captain Falcon, and a few others like Olimar. Jigglypuff has a slightly bigger risk of being cut as well, considering that some people despise his appearance despite the general opinion that he has earned his spot.

But this is starting to get off-topic, so let's focus on the poll today.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
From a 2 day hiatus, I'm back.

Fox

Yeah, he'll be in.

100%

Rayman

He isn't as popular as other 3rd party requests. I just can't see him joining when everyone is just asking for a Capcom representation.

11% 2-unwanted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nominate (Veterans):
Luigi (x5)

Nominate (Newcomers):
Phoenix Wright (x5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falco-97%
Bowser Jr.- 64%

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Fox: 100%

Fox belongs amongst the original 12 and kicking him out will be stupid. Also, he's the mascot of his series.

Rayman: 20%

Althought Rayman's series has been quiet for some time now, the upcoming Rayman Origins for Nintendo 3DS as well as other platforms does up is chances of being playable. But then again, since there are other potential 3rd party characters that preceed him, I would say his inclusion in ssb 4 is rather ... oblique.

I, on the other hand would welcome his appearance as he was one of my childhood video-game play-buddies. 4 for Rayman.

-

Nominations:

Veteran: Ike *5
Newcomers: Matthew (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn) * 5

-

Prediction:

Falco - 95%
Bowser Jr. - 60%

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Predicting Falco to get something near 83%, and Bowser Jr. to get something like 78%.

Fox: 100%

StarFox is of course quite revelant series and Fox being the one of the originals must already qualify as a reason to put him in.
Just wish they made him a new game. (->_<-)

Rayman: 20%
IMO, he's not that important, considering his recent games, and how much he has to do with gaming industry at all- I'm not saying he's unimportant, it's just that he's really not much favored between fans to be in Smash.

I give him Unwanted. (2).

Nominating:

Newcomers:
x3 Lip
x2 Dixie Kong

Veterans:

x2 Diddy
x2 Mr Game & Watch
1x Luigi

D

Deleted member

Today's poll will end at 8:15 PM CST, fifteen minutes later then originally planned since I have to work late.

D

Deleted member

The poll has ended. Will get the next day up by around 9:00 PM CST.

D

Deleted member

Fox made a dare that if he got a perfect score, he would say that he made it without receiving an invitation that he would be invited to SSB4. He did and rather then waiting, Fox took on the dare and told his crew members that he got an invitation for SSB4 and hoped for others of his crew to get it as well.

Rayman was very shocked that so many people looked down on his likeliness despite explaining to them why he was likely, with his score ending up to be 13.67%. His 2.5 score did nothing to move that feeling away from being depressed. He walked away, having no hope that he would be included in SSB4.

Falco immediately came to the stage, also taking on the dare that if he got perfect score, he would take over Star Fox team. Bowser Jr. also arrived, ready to help his papa finally defeat Mario at his own game. But will Falco return and will Bowser Jr. be able to help his father?

Since I was the closest to predicting Rayman's score, I win five more newcomer nominations.

Falco and Bowser Jr. are up for polling. The poll ends at 8:00 PM CST tomorrow. You may predict the score Ike and Tom Nook get tomorrow.

Bowser Jr. 80% - I guess he's good. (Expects a 90% from a random guy lol). guess he's wanted.

Falco - 100% - Staying.

Late prediction for Jr and Falco (Don't consider this): Bowser Jr gets like 75% and Falco gets 95%.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Falco - 95%

Falco first appeared in Melee and returned to Brawl, so he's got two Smash Bros. games under his sleeve. He's also a popular high-tier character and has been important to his franchise, and will of course appear in the Star Fox 64 remake.

The only drawback that could keep Falco out is that Sakurai may decide to replace him with Krystal, given that Krystal can have a non-clone moveset while Falco was a semi-clone in Brawl.

However, I doubt Sakurai will replace Falco. He's deserving (5) of his spot on the roster.

Bowser Jr. - 70%

Bowser Jr.'s chances partially depend on if Sakurai pays attention to the wants of a worldwide audience, since American and European fans prefer him over Toad or Paper Mario. If Sakurai does listen to such audiences, Bowser Jr. becomes the most likely Mario character for SSB4.

It helps that Bowser Jr. meets all the needs for a playable character; he is extremely relevant to his franchise with his appearances in Sunshine and the Galaxy games; he is a major part of the series, since spin-off Mario games are starting to make Bowser Jr. a mandatory addition with Bowser; he's popular at least in the West; and he's got moveset potential based of his Sunshine paintbrush and his Galaxy boss fights.

However, if Sakurai only asks of Japanese fans as he has before, his chances go down given his relative unpopularity in the East. He still remains a likely candidate, but he falls below Toad and possibly Paper Mario chance-wise.

Still, Bowser Jr. has good chances and probably is the most likely new Mario character.

Do I want Bowser Jr.? While I do like his character in the games and would like him to be playable in SSB4, Toad is more deserving since he's part of the "Original 8" in the Mario series. However, as Bowser Jr. continues his prominence in the Mario games, we may have to expand that original 8 to a "Big 9". So I want (4) Bowser Jr. in Smash Bros. 4.

My Nominations:
Veterans
Wolf x3
Luigi x2

Newcomers
Captain Syrup x5

My Predictions:
Ike - 98%
Tom Nook - 18%

D

Deleted member

Falco

I would be very surprised to see him cut from the roster. Having been in Melee and Brawl and seems to have more priority in Brawl then Melee, him getting the boot would really tick me off immensely. However, he is a semi-clone, so there's a slight chance of Star Fox of losing a rep by either dropping a slot or Krystal replacing him, but I doubt he's going anywhere.

90%

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr., unlike some people suggest, would not likely be a clone of Bowser. I am sure that the developers will find ways to make him very unique from his father, not to mention the possibility of Shadow Mario being part of his move, which would be even better. He would made a great addition as a fifth Mario slot. Wanted.

He has a solid shot at a spot. Ever since Super Mario Sunshine, he has been a very common and heavily recurring character in the Mario series, not to mention been actively involved in the plot in all the mainstream appearances ever since his appearance, which leads to him getting high requests for a spot. This also means he is very relevant and important to the series. He also doesn't suffer from the variation issue that Paper Mario has or being called a generic character like Toad get flakes for. That said, he is not a shoe-in as he faces a major problem which could keep him out and that is that he is not as highly requested in Japan as Toad and Paper Mario and considering that it is most important in Japan, Bowser Jr. may be passed over for one of those two. And while he is important, he is not as important as Toad is, who has been with the series since the beginning whereas Jr. has only appeared starting in 2002.

Overall, while by no means guarantee, I find him to be pretty likely and the most likely Mario rep we have.

75%

Predict that Ike gets a 78.16% and Tom Nook gets a 28.56% tomorrow.

Nominations (Veterans):

Samus (x10)

Nominations (Newcomers):
Victini (x1)
Saki Amamiya (x1)
Medusa (x1)
Takamaru (x1)
Paper Mario (x1)
Isaac (x1)
Ryu Hayabusa (x1)
Diddy and Dixie Kong (x1)
Slime (x1)
Meowth (x1)

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Dr.Eggman x5​
Ice Climbers x5
Falco 100%

This aliferous, avicular character should remain quiescent.

Bowser Jr.

5%

I do not encourage a larboard to establish an anti-nugacious that we can maturate.

D

Deleted member

Bowser Jr. said:
Bowser Jr.

5%

I do not encourage a larboard to establish an anti-nugacious that we can maturate.
No offense, but while you may not like the character, you should not let your biasness affect what you give him in likeliness. You must look at the evidence we have and explain why he is likely or unlikely. Either that or I'm not counting this vote for likeliness.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Falco

No reason to remove him. Being a semi-clone doesn't remove any percent from his chances.

100%

Bowser Jr.

He is popular, important to Mario series since his appearance. That's everything a newcomer needs. If the Mario series get a newcomer, it will be probably him (or Paper Mario, I really don't expect Toad)

78% 3-neutral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nominate (Veterans):
Luigi (x5)

Nominate (Newcomers):
Phoenix Wright (x5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ike- 94%
Tom Nook- 24%

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Falco - 90% (while I don't know how he got in Melee over Wolf to being with, I like him and would want him to return, but with Wolf being a Villian and another Fox semi-clone, It does lower his chances a bit) Hopefully one day he'll have a more active role in Star Fox games other than a supporting character.

Bowser Jr. - 72%

He has a good shot at a spot and I think would be fun to have playable, but with competition from Paper Mario, and maybe Toad (I just don't think he has much of a shot, plus he creeps me out a little), It does lower his chances.

Prediction

Ike - 82.5% (hopefully in his FE10 appearance)

Tom Nook - 22.22%

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Falco - 85 %

He has a good chance; however, it all comes down to whether Sakurai sees him or Wolf as worthy returning characters. Despite this, Falco has already appeared in 2 Smash games.

Bowser Jr. - 50 %

He has a good chance; however, he still does have competition from Toad and Paper Mario. He has a potential to becoming a clone as his more recent appearances display his similarities to his father (breathing fire, spiky shell). Also Jr. has too been decreasing in importance in comparison to his original roles from SMS and NSMB DS (both prior to Brawl). Yet, he was not considered for being in Brawl and Sakurai made no notes on him in his journal. Despite this, he has become relevant in the recent years and has his chances.

My want for Falco is 3. Jr.s want is 3

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Falco ~88% The blue falcon has been with us for two games now. He probably isn't going anywhere.... though if Star Fox is going to drop and pick up Krystal, he'd be the one to get the boot. Unlikely, but possible. Star Fox is also no longer one of gaming's most beloved franchises anymore... so it's also possible we could see a reduction. Want level- 1

Lil' Bowser ~ 71% Possibly one of the most overrated characters bound for SSB4, Bowser Jr. is touted as this beacon of the 'New Mario Games.' Despite the fact he had one MAJOR character appearance in the main series, he's usually no greater than Kamek was back in his day. Still, he's often requested. He's part of the toss-up between other Mario hopefuls like Toad and Paper Mario. Want Level- 2

Predictions:
Ike-93%
Tom Nook- 32%

Nominations;

Veterans-
Kirby x5

Newcomer:
Duck Hunt Dog x5

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Falco - 95%

He pretty much goes hand in hand with fox. Don't see him getting a boot at all. But there is a small chance he might.

Bowzer Jr. - 60%

He may be prominent but he's just not THAT prominent yet. maybe in the long run. Also, getting more and more slots from Mario franchise could get a little overboard. It would be unwise to include main as well as less main characters from Mario games and only include most prominent ones from other franchises. It would kinda feel like Mario is overshadowing everything else.

I personally don't mind his addition at all, but neither do I mind his exclusion. 3 for him

Prediction:

Ike - 90%
Tom Nook - 20%

Nomination:

Marth *5 (Veteran)

Dixie Kong solo *2 (Newcomer)
Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik *3 (Newcomer)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Falco: 82%

While I'm still waiting for clones to get decloned or in more worse cases CUT, Falco might still be there with Fox. SSB4 may be invested with clones like th three last games.

Bowser Jr: 85%

Many've been wanting this guy, and seeing from the popularity of a new Mario-rep, he takes the title of that immediately.

There are though few problems- he would become a clone of Bowser, or even be cut to become an assist trophy, if Sakurai still wants to look at the japanese audiences. (In which case, Toad would be the ultimate pick for SSB4, since he's super popular in JPN) Personally, I want Toad in over Bowser Jr, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in there too. I just wish Toad will become playable.

I'm neutral to Bowser Jr. (3)

Nominating:

Newcomers:

x4 Isaac
x1 Dixie Kong

Veterans:
x3 Sonic
x2 Pit

EDIT: When I tried to see Peach's and Stafy's poll results post, it linked me to a post saying the poll has ended- shouldn't it be this post instead??
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12991460&postcount=251

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Falco- 90%. Appeared in 2 games, but he's also a semi-clone. It would be a slap in the face to see one of my favorite characters go, but it could happen, knowing Sakurai.

Bowser Jr.- 75%
FOR
-A prominent, recurring villain in the Mario series.
-Popular among American and European audiences.
-Potential for a unique moveset if his Magic Paintbrush is utilized.
AGAINST
-Not as popular in Japan.
-Competition against Toad and Paper Mario.
-His paintbrush hasn't seen much use recently, so Sakurai may potentially see him as a Bowser clone.

Nominations
Veterans: Wolf [3], Marth [2]
Newcomers: Paper Mario [3], Saki [2]

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Falco: 91%
Bowser Jr.: 73%

Nominations:
x5 Diddy Kong
x3 Isaac, x2 Paper Mario

D

Deleted member

Poll has ended, getting the next day up as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

@Young Horsetail: Thanks. The mistake has been corrected.

Falco had lost his bet. While his 91.45% was excellent by most standards, he was dissatisfied that he had not gotten a perfect score. No one except his crew members knew why he was set off, but one thing for sure, Falco was not happy with what had gotten.

Bowser Jr. received a mixed report. His likeliness was good, with a pretty high 71.73% as an overall, which he was less than sorrow about, but he started to rage when his deserving score was not up to what he wanted, at 2.8. He stomp his feet down and cried because some people didn't really want him in SSB4. He then went home running back and disappointed.

After both left the stage bitter, Ike and Tom Nook step up to the stage, not aware of the Falco and Bowser Jr. drama. Will they be received favorably in some way or form next time? Place your votes on their faith immediately!

I was the closest in predicting both the veteran and newcomer overall score, so unless I'm mistake, I win five more nominations for both.

Ike's and Tom Nook's likeliness can now be rated. The poll ends at 8:00 PM CST tomorrow. The overall score for Paper Mario gets tomorrow can be rated.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Ike: 92%
Tom Nook: 79%

Luigi x5
Mii x3, Isaac x2

Samus will get 100%
and I guesstimate that Paper Mario will get 62.33%

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Ike - 95%

Ike has appeared in two games in the Fire Emblem games, and neither were remakes - that makes Ike the only recurring protagonist in the series, I believe, which is very significant.

In addition, Ike had a unique moveset, was added into Brawl because he was popular, he still is popular, and he may get another game featuring him.

Previously I thought he was in danger if a new Fire Emblem game comes out with a new lord, but now that I see it, Ike is too important to get replaced; a new FE lord would take a third spot for Fire Emblem, if any.

Ike is now definitely deserving (5) in my eyes.

Tom Nook - 18%

The Animal Crossing series has become one of Nintendo's most recurring, and thus popular, franchises, with games appearing on the GameCube, Wii, and 3DS now.

However, I have to agree with Sakurai that the peaceful, cheerful nature of the series does not really add up to a fighter in Smash Bros. Yes, Tom Nook has moveset potential as KumaOso has shown. However, I think it's against the nature of Animal Crossing to have character fighting and kicking the snot out of other characters.

I do think the series deserves lots of representation - just not in playable character form.

Personally, I wouldn't mind Tom Nook too much if he was included nevertheless, though, so my opinion on him is neutral (3).

My Nominations:
Veterans
Pichu x3
Dr. Mario x2

Newcomers
Jiro x3
Victini x2

My Predictions:
Paper Mario - 68%

D

Deleted member

@JavaCroc: IIRC, Marth was a recurring protagonist as well.

Anyway, next post contains my analysis and other stuff.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Ike
He is still the last lord (not counting Marth remakes), has appeared in two games and is quite popular. (He is soooo cool in his games)
He deserves to be in smash 4. If we get a new FE until Smash 4 is out, the new lord should be added, and not substitute Ike.
95%

Tom Nook

A shop seller to join the fight?
No, thank you.

If even in Brawl, Animal Crossing only got a stage and a AT, when the series was still hot, I don't think we will ever get an AC character. IF we get, it will be probably Totakeke or an Animal Crosser (for a custom character I'd actually prefer Miis).
10% 1-against

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nominate (Veterans):
Luigi (x5)

Nominate (Newcomers):
Phoenix Wright (x5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paper Mario- 71%

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
@JavaCroc: IIRC, Marth was a recurring protagonist as well.

Anyway, next post contains my analysis and other stuff.
Ah, interesting. Both characters in Brawl are the only recurring FE characters.

Well, Marth wasn't in danger anyways. Even if Ike isn't the only recurring protagonist, his games have been the most recent ones, excluding remakes. Even if a new FE game comes by, I don't think Ike is in danger.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Ike~98% Ike is the new face of Fire Emblem. Unlike past Lords who belonged to nobility, Ike was a true soldier. Leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and star of two games, Ike surpasses if not rivals the appeal of other mainstay Fire Emblem classic, Marth.

Ike has a unique moveset, starred in recent games, and is well-liked. There is no reason to cut Ike whatsoever. Any other replacements (Lyn, Michaiah, Roy, etc) would be a step down, and Fire Emblem is more popular than it ever was. Want Level- 5

Tom Nook~ 31% There's just something appealing about this Tanooki loan shark. Undisputed lord of Animal Crossing, Tom Nook is undoubtedly the mascot of the series.

Unfortunately, unless there's a creative about-face, Tom Nook is seen by Sakurai to be a peaceful character. However, that seems a bit arbitrary, because in a game like Smash Bros. It's all about out-of character combat. Mario gouging Princess Peach's eyes out with a laser sword, anyone? It's possible that Sakurai will add Tom Nook out of respect to the series...

Want Level- 5
I'd really like Nook in the game, he could play very uniquely and Animal Crossing definitely DESERVES a character. It wouldn't be too out of character, given Smash is basically Master Hand using Toy's to fight.

Predictions:
Paper Mario 67%

Veteran Noms:
Mr. Game and Watch x5

Newcomer Noms:
Skull Kid x1
Duck Hunt Dog x3
Dark Samus x1

D

Deleted member

Ike

I have very strong confidence that he'll stay. He is very popular in Smash, is a recurring protagonists, is the latest lord that isn't Marth, and has the starter clause and I doubt any starters are getting the boot. The only thing that may lead to his removal is the arrival of a new FE Lord and even so, I see the new Lord taking the third spot.

90%

Tom Nook

Has the potential to be very unique in Smash, but I don't think he would be that interesting nor does Animal Crossing needs a playable character. The game needs new series, but Animal Crossing should stick with stages, Assist Trophies, items, and good music. Unwanted.

He is a main character in the popular Animal Crossing series, which is a very good casual series. He also has some demands for his inclusion. However, those things are not going to be enough to get him in.

Putting a character from the series would completely contradict the nature of Animal Crossing, which is the make a living and interact with other people, not to fight with each other, making an Animal Crossing rep very unfitting. Also, while he has high demands, many people are against his inclusion and I don't really remember a character who has many people against him getting in and I doubt Tom Nook will break that mold. What will likely seal any hope of an Animal Crossing character being in is Sakurai's statement that he considered them unfitting. This is a statement I agree with and one I hope that he does not break because there are far more deserving franchises for SSB4.

20%.

Predict that Paper Mario gets a 50.21%

Nominations (Veterans):
Luigi (x10)

Nominations (Newcomers):
Victini (x1)
Saki Amamiya (x1)
Medusa (x1)
Takamaru (x1)
Isaac (x1)
Ryu Hayabusa (x1)
Diddy and Dixie Kong (x1)
Slime (x1)
Meowth (x1)
Genesect (x1)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ike - 90%

He's a recurring FE protagonist, has a unqiue moveset (Although he has been Nerfed in comparison to how overpowered he is in his games just like Ganondorf and Mewtwo), quite popular in FE fandom, should return in his bad-*** FE10 form,

He also fights for his friends. :) So I give him a 5.

Tom Nook - 5%

Any character from Animal Crossing is pushing it, just like the Advance Wars series, the most representation the series should hope for is a stage and AT, also how a moveset would work for him is beyond me,

He gets a 1.

Prediction:

Paper Mario - 72%

Barbasol

Smash Ace
I think we will see Hero Ike or Vanguard Ike. With him being a heavy character and looking like his ranger class is just weird. But, I'm sure it was mainly due to Path of Radiance being the latest out.

So... if he went Ranger > Lord in Path of Radiance... and Radiant Dawn was Hero > Vanguard... We'll probably see his Hero appearance.

Hero Ike

Vanguard Ike

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
Ike - 90%

I see Ike as a returning veteran from Brawl. He had a unique moveset (no worries unlike Roy) and was accepted by countries outside of Japan. Unless we do see a major outbreak of new FE games between now and the development of SSB4, I'm pretty confident that Ike will return.

My want for Ike is 3 (neutral)

Tom Nook - 16 %

While Tom Nook is an interesting character, I just don't see him getting in. Seeing how Sakurai had specifically mentioned as to why the AC series did not receive a newcomer in Brawl means that Sakurai must have considered Tom Nook with this as I'm pretty sure that he would have made the series a playable character otherwise during the development of Brawl. Additionally, we have yet to see Nook fight anywhere in the more recent installments as well (aside from his mentioned boxing matches).

My want level for Tom Nook is 2 (unwanted)

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Ike:78%

Pretty much what everyone said over here- but I still fear that he'll be replaced by a new lord. (-l3l-) But since there's not been much new FE-games aside from a new remake (if I remember correctly), maybe he'll stay.

Tom Nook: 15%

Animal Crossing has been already well representated ala stage, assist trophy, item and lots of great music. besides, as we all know, the series don't need a fighter, because it's out of character for the series, as it centers on living with other people (a great game for one needing to develop social skills). As Sakurai himself also mentioned this, I don't want Tom getting in, nor any other AC-character beating snot out of other Nintendo-characters.(-O_o-);

For these reasons, I'm against him to get in. (1)

Nominating:

Newcomers

x3 Lip
x2 Prince Sable

(Funny how I'm the only one trying to raise Lip about in here)

Veterans:
x3 Sonic
x2 Diddy Kong

Ike 85%

Ike won't leave smash unless there's a new FE lord but for now, Ike's staying. (Wanted level - 3)

Tom Nook - 20%

He doesn't have the fighter aura so he's not that likely. (Wanted level - 2)

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Ike- 95%
FOR
-Recurring protagonist in a series where recurring characters are rare.
-Unique moveset.
-Popular
-Starter
AGAINST
-Could potentially be outed by a new FE lord.
Wanted Level: 5 (he used to be my main, after all)

Tom Nook- 10%
FOR
-Mascot of a popular series.
AGAINST
-Mixed reception among fans.
-Sakurai doesn't see any fighter potential in him.
-Having him as a fighter contradicts the purpose of his series.
Wanted Level: 1

Nominations
Veterans: Wolf [3], Marth [2]
Newcomers: Saki [3], Caeda [2]

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
Ike - 90%

Pretty much the same reason as everyone above and the same risk of having a new lord. Remember Roy? and how he was in melee before his game came out? The reason he was in was to promote his game. There could be a chance that a new FE lord would butt in to promote another FE game as well.

But I stand by Ike and honestly think the new lord should be added to the FE roster as a third character.

Also, Ike has blue hair. What more important reason do you need to have a character stay? 5 for Ike.

Tom Nook - 5%

He's better off representing himself and his series as they were in Brawl. No roster space needed to be wasted.

But if by some miracle he does get in, I wouldn't go on a rant to question his appearance. 3 - neutral.

Nominations:

Veterans:
Sonic *5

Newcomers:
Dr. Eggman *5

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
Ike - 30-50%

They replaced Roy even though everyone loved him, and now I have a feeling they will replace Ike.
And it'd be cool to see a new original sword user in the next game.
Though I will admit, I don't know much about the FE games.

Tom Nook - 50%

Animal crossing is a popular game, you might see him added just for that reason alone.
All this hate for the guy, I think it's cause he takes all your $ and you are all salty for it lol.
Though it is right how he doesn't really fight in the games, so it'd be a interesting move set, but I think it would easily be manageable for Nintendo and there creativity.
I'd love to see him in.

Top Bottom