• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Can You Beat TFS in Settlers of Catan" Thread: Challenge us at ROM4

Max?

Smash Champion
So ROM4 is this weekend, and while I'm sure everyone is hyped to see how singles bracket pans out, the main event will be on Catan Board.

That's right *****es.

TFS: otg, niko, PC Chris, Kip, R00R, White Mike, Skinhoff and the infamous King of India, DBLOC

aka: The greatest crew in the world.

Bringing Catan to YOU.

Now for those of you who don't know what Settlers of Catan is, let me catch you up to date real quick.

Catan is the Starcraft of board games, and we're looking to take on challengers from all over the country. For those of you thinking this is a joke of some kind, let me just erase that thought from your mind immediately. This may be the only chance you ever get to beat PC Chris in anything, so get at us and play a game that takes some ****ing skill (unlike that melee ****).

We will be taking MM's and will be recording and streaming this for all the adoring fans all over the world.

Teams, Crews, singles, whatever you want to do. I'll gladly post up rules for people who are interested.

GET AT THE KID AND DON'T BACK DOWN.

MM us.

Max?

Smash Champion
Harriet the guy where you at? wanna MM?
The ****ing call out.

Guys, once again we are NOT joking. We will be bringing Catan and will be ****ing up every other region in this game.

Mostly cause you're fake at pretty much everything if you're not from Tri-state (Melee included).

Violence

Smash Lord
How do you MM in Catan? I thought minimum number of players was 3, so you'd have to do like a 2v2 thing. If it's an FFA, collusion's too easy, isn't it? I've never really played serious Catan, so.

I'm more of a Dominion guy. I'd $5 MM anyone in Dominion, best of 3 on same board, randomly generated, any number of expansions.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
girlfriend and i are probably down.
at SUNY stony brook i created this puzzle and board games club and we bought all the expansions and played for months @_@;

havent played in about half a year wow im hungry for some settling action

Max?

Smash Champion
It ain't a real game of Catan without a 3 foot bong.

*3 foot bong not included in tournament challenge*

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS has been hitting the Catan lab extra hard in preparation for this weekend.

So do we have some challengers or is the world backing down before the event EVEN STARTS?!??!?!?

Top Bottom