• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Can You Beat TFS in Settlers of Catan" Thread: Challenge us at ROM4

DBL0C

Smash Rookie
we mostly need *****s for crew battles. so get your crew and get ****ing *****

Max?

Smash Champion
We could do 3v3 teams to make things fair. Dbloc + the OT + ????

Who's stepping it up for The FNNNA Squad?

Max?

Smash Champion
You get intoxicated, learn a bunch of complex rules, inevitably get tight as **** at your friends who are ****ing you over, and laugh your *** off the whole time.

It's an experience to say the least.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
yo, i just played some demo thing on catan.com and i dominated.

would i be able to find this game at a local target or walmart?

Max?

Smash Champion
The version they have on Catan.com is the absolute basic version of the game. There are expansions for the game which make it infinitely more dynamic and interesting which aren't available on the website. So don't be getting ahead of yourself thinking you beat TFS just yet ;)

You should be able to find the actual games online, though we as a crew have found the games at Barnes and Noble bookstores and at the Toy Wiz venue in Nanuet (where the No Johns and ROM events are held). You should be able to find them at a comic store, or any other nerd haven you think possible.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
The version they have on Catan.com is the absolute basic version of the game. There are expansions for the game which make it infinitely more dynamic and interesting which aren't available on the website. So don't be getting ahead of yourself thinking you beat TFS just yet ;)

You should be able to find the actual games online, though we as a crew have found the games at Barnes and Noble bookstores and at the Toy Wiz venue in Nanuet (where the No Johns and ROM events are held). You should be able to find them at a comic store, or any other nerd haven you think possible.
thanks, i have an idea as to where to look to find it.

gonna try to introduce my friends to this game with the help of what will unfortunately be less than a 3 foot bong as well as some tortilla chips and soft drinks.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hey man, as long as you have a *insert length* Bong, you're going to have a good time.

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
sitting at toy wiz. all this melee around and no catan or bong.
lets own at settlers already I'm gonna go all sheep build

:phone:

i like to beast at catan.

only pic i have - first try at canaan awhile back:

controlling ore, wheat, and blocking off others from crossing through. and i think i had a 2for1 ore port. won that game pretty easily.

lets get some hype/pics up in here.

Max?

Smash Champion
i like to beast at catan.

only pic i have - first try at canaan awhile back:

controlling ore, wheat, and blocking off others from crossing through. and i think i had a 2for1 ore port. won that game pretty easily.

lets get some hype/pics up in here.
Really jank board, I like it. Do you guys play Cities and Knights or just regular Catan?

We didn't bring Catan today because of the importance of pools but we'll have more free time tomorrow and it should be coming thru.

TFS did admittedly lose the one game of Catan played this even after pools at PC's house to Yedi, the beast from Mass.

WE NEED REVENGE.

Top Bottom