• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
So Nick, do you think MK/Diddy is harder for ZSS than Falco?

This question applies to anyone else that thinks Falco is -1.
I think both MK and Diddy are -1.
MK is slightly harder, so like -1.2.
Diddy... I just don't know that MU, but probably around the same as MK.

Dakpo, down-b is SO GOOD against nado.
SH > down-b all day~

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Yea it was pretty cool, he has more matches on that channel but like NickR said not against that good of opponents. Also ill be uploading a match of my ZZS against a Diddy on frigate for you guys to critique please and thank you :)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I would love to. I'll be checking the critique thread.

Though hopefully somebody better than me will give some critique as well...I'll help out as much as I can

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Me, Salem, D-torr, Mink, and I'd assume other EC ZSS are going.
P-1, you think ZSS is free money?
Too bad you suck. <3
MM.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Never seen this DRN guy, probably below average, don't care about P-1's trolling, but I hope DRN will comfort him when he runs home crying after being butthurt.

DRN

Smash Lord
Never seen this DRN guy, probably below average, don't care about P-1's trolling, but I hope DRN will comfort him when he runs home crying after being butthurt.
Lmfao I dont wanna hear this from someone like you who is truly bad x__x. Player-1 is not trolling. i'm funding his mms to make a profit. The only zss i dont think i'd make money on is nick riddle but besides that im gonna be making a profit from zss' at apex :teeth:. U all better accept player-1s mms.

I'll also mm any zss in dittos at Apex too. Zss players are bad like P-1 said before besides Nick and Y.b.M. so i dont mind anyone of you for up to $40(sides Nick and Y.b.M.).

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Lmfao I dont wanna hear this from someone like you who is truly bad x__x. Player-1 is not trolling. i'm funding his mms to make a profit. The only zss i dont think i'd make money on is nick riddle but besides that im gonna be making a profit from zss' at apex :teeth:. U all better accept player-1s mms.

I'll also mm any zss in dittos at Apex too. Zss players are bad like P-1 said before besides Nick and Y.b.M. so i dont mind anyone of you for up to $40(sides Nick and Y.b.M.).
holy crap your cocky -__-

Top Bottom