• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa! (Feat. Papa Mink, Gallax, Kyon, D-Tizzle, 2-D Jeff and HRNizzle)

How much would you like to pay for Singles and Doubles?

• Total voters

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
same weekend as surge, so I wont be able to attend. sorry peoples

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... WUT???

This is easier to come to than the NC tourney

I have a friend comin here 4 the weekend 4 a tourney

:sonic:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Good thing he didn't say Ice climbers.
More like you better hope I don't go ic.
@mink I didn't know people feared your ic! Rofl even though they shouldn't (not hating ) but I'm glad that your putting in fear lol makes me proud of you. :D I guess my ic are garbage. ;)

@drew I'm still waiting. You have no wins against me lol you'll get there :D. But I think I'm going to retire. I beat almost all the players that I wanted to destroy. Maybe ill beat the rest in a reunion or something. Also think I'm on the up coming pr. As :popo:/ :falco:, :metaknight:

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm 80% certain I'm coming to this...

I mean I HIGHLY DOUBT I'm NOT coming to this...

The ONLY way I'm not coming is if I get a NEW job and can't get this weekend off

:sonic:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
One day.

And on that day.

I will consider making an appearance and telling myself SFL named it after me.

Also, Pest.
Don't be a hero.

Busch Gardens sucks. The whole time you'll be thinking about us. And plus, once you see the meerkats you're done. Well, and Rhino Rumble... and those roller coasters.... and the big beers.... and... and...

Goddamnit.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah. I'm not going to be a hero.

I hope everyone saw my completely liberal neutral stages. XD

I *DO* Plan on being a good host and getting **** DONE. I will be running all of the brackets from my desktop in my room, NO ONE except Kuro and people with my permission can touch it. I will sick my ferret on you.

Oh yeah. Be nice to my ferret. He won't be running around while tourney matches are going on for potential Ferret Johns, but be nice to him.

I have to work til (i'm guessing) 5am on friday night, so this will start at 1pm. I will wake up at noon, and i'm sure Kuro or Gallax will be at my place to hold it down so i can get some extra shut eye while people arrive. i want to have the bracket running by 1. If you are not here before that and you do not inform me you're going to be late, sucks to suck, if i can i'll put you at the bottom of the bracket.

Singles will start around 3 or 4. No later than 5. And i want to have around 6 setups. I can promise it won't be NLL with GA status.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yeah. I'm not going to be a hero.

I hope everyone saw my completely liberal neutral stages. XD

I *DO* Plan on being a good host and getting **** DONE. I will be running all of the brackets from my desktop in my room, NO ONE except Kuro and people with my permission can touch it. I will sick my ferret on you.

Oh yeah. Be nice to my ferret. He won't be running around while tourney matches are going on for potential Ferret Johns, but be nice to him.

I have to work til (i'm guessing) 5am on friday night, so this will start at 1pm. I will wake up at noon, and i'm sure Kuro or Gallax will be at my place to hold it down so i can get some extra shut eye while people arrive. i want to have the bracket running by 1. If you are not here before that and you do not inform me you're going to be late, sucks to suck, if i can i'll put you at the bottom of the bracket.

Singles will start around 3 or 4. No later than 5. And i want to have around 6 setups. I can promise it won't be NLL with GA status.
aka reset wii's? <3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ferret unplugs wii johns is what he's referring to in response to your "ferret johns".

Though, the more likely scenario would be*mid match very intense..."WDF THIS THING WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE GAHHHHHH"* lmao

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ferret unplugs wii johns is what he's referring to in response to your "ferret johns".

Though, the more likely scenario would be*mid match very intense..."WDF THIS THING WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE GAHHHHHH"* lmao
^^ Exactly. The "Why the **** is this thing biting my shoe!?" johns.

hmm maybe, but last time i remember isnt ur place a bit small for tourney esp. with ur roommates and all?
Johns.

It's all good dude. I wouldn't want u to change the date just cuz of me lol

I do wana see ur ferret one day tho

EXCALIBURRRR

Fool!

We're gonna be rearranging furniture for optimum space.
Yes we will.

a ferret? i might have to come to this
Start walking. How far's NM?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If I scrub out early at surge I might come do singles. Hopefully I don't scrub out though

Top Bottom