• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come To Papa! (Feat. Papa Mink, Gallax, Kyon, D-Tizzle, 2-D Jeff and HRNizzle)

How much would you like to pay for Singles and Doubles?

• Total voters

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Indeed so, young grasshopper. I'm ready to shine. I will grasp my controller with almighty strength. My hair will glisten while breezes through the soft winds of our majestic weather. As I will make it to the exact location, it will become my stage. Nothing will get in my way. As I am vinyl, the man that was once named tokyogamer7. With all of my foolishness in the past, I will regain my respect towards all people. They will gaze at me, being amazed at my beautiful face and thy hair. Thy glorious hair.

Hence! Hence my outlawed wit! Look at thy new look! Thy beautiful face!

BEHOLD!

The gods rise evermore! They will shine down on me as they take their first glance onto me!
Thy power will be by the gods name! I shall remain as the victorious B.I.G. to the People of S.A.L.T. and will forever remember who I am and am now!

Hence! Hence! Thy royal roof shall be on fire by tomorrow morning! If thou can't take it, than neither shall the others! Hence!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Jus so u guys kno... whenever I borrow a friends controller I don't often lose...

I have GDX's

I'm going to Butt-**** EVERY1's Girlfriends

:sonic:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The stream was recorded as a whole though. 8 hours long. watched some of it. The quality was nice. The sound got better later on.

Top Bottom