• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Honestly, this is probably a good thing for your tourney... I can't remember the last time M2K's attendance truly hyped up a tourney. It usually does the opposite these days =\
No it doesn't, when it comes to OOS or OOC I definitely have been told by ALL THE TOs that I make tournaments bigger because people want to play me (in both games). In the local tournaments, I make them smaller because everyone is a little ***** and is too scared to lose except for the top players, but with OOC/OOS it's the opposite.

All you have ever done for the past like year is talk **** about me on the boards and youtube, grow the **** up

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah ppl do get hyped to see M2k. Especially the newer smashers.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait a sec, Asa, are you actually from Hawaii?

You guys have the best livestreams.

Also when I heard about the Ocean chant at Apex I felt so bad. I mean seriously. I can only imagine how that must have felt for M2K.

I hope he went and learned that ROB MU afterwards.

Asa

Smash Hero
Wait a sec, Asa, are you actually from Hawaii?

You guys have the best livestreams.

Also when I heard about the Ocean chant at Apex I felt so bad. I mean seriously. I can only imagine how that must have felt for M2K.

I hope he went and learned that ROB MU afterwards.
Yes I'm actually from Hawaii

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
god damn it red x i have to wait till apex 2013 to double ness with you again :( lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Honestly, this is probably a good thing for your tourney... I can't remember the last time M2K's attendance truly hyped up a tourney. It usually does the opposite these days =\
You weren't at STYC2. M2K vs me was crazy hype. :)

M2K is one of my favourite people to play against and/or train with.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I thought M2K was always hype in Melee.

Anyways, I think it's a Canadian smashers right to make all Americans feel bad for cheering against him in USA vs. OoC, lol.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I'll cheer for M2K.
I actually have a few idols in Smash, and they're on of the reasons I play and strive to get better.

One of them happens to be M2K.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Except I honestly think people were complete *******s at Apex.

You have one of your country's top 3 (possibly best player, idk though, Nairo's been putting in work) going up against a japanese player in a super hype set, and of course everyone cheers for japan. And then everyone gets angry the day after, about how oh, japan destroyed everyone really well, we all suck, when MORE THAN HALF THOSE PEOPLE WERE CHEERING ON JAPAN.

Like wtf, you cheer on OoC and get super annoyed when they win? Wtf is wrong with this community? (specifically directed at Brawl community)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Byped's gonna be at this one! And with that, we might be able to bring up the rest of WV. Will definitely look into this as the time gets closer.

Canada, looking forward to meeting again =D

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
who wants to MM me at this so far Im doing 2

Mario (me) vs Olimar (tinman) $? Bo ??
Luigi (me) vs DK (Mar1) $5 Bo??
Luigi/MK (Me) vs GnW (Patches) Toonie Bo3
Luigi or MK (me) vs Olimar (Asa) $5 Bo3
Luigi (Me) vs V115 (Zss) $5 Bo3

im looking for a few since i expect to be eliminated fairly early :p Im only going to do as much as I have money for and I dont' go over $5bucks cause I wanna travel to Hella Smashed6 as well and I need the money ahaha.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
haha dont' think I acutally use mario I just trolled my way into that with tin man xD

im a luigi/mk but MK is banned so i'll still use him for MMs
But if you want i'll stick with luigi and do the best of 3

I also secondary falco if people care.

Asa

Smash Hero
haha dont' think I acutally use mario I just trolled my way into that with tin man xD

im a luigi/mk but MK is banned so i'll still use him for MMs
But if you want i'll stick with luigi and do the best of 3

I also secondary falco if people care.
$5 :olimar: vs :luigi2: or :metaknight: w/e

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
I accept patches and Tinnyboy only $5 i need to save so I can do quite a few matches and so I have money left over for HellaSmashed in the event I lose every MM haha (imma try not to :p)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
If i get my summer job ill be gone from ontario for 3months. So my attendance depends on whether or not i get it. Wish me luck guys

Ps. If i come, ill 2-0 you without mk Tin. Bet that ;)

:phone:

Is Toon links dsmash banned too? That overcentralizes a lot of your losses :dazwa:

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Actually while we're banning things, can we ban ZSS's paralyzer? I hate that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom