• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmx

Smash Lord
Tin Man does know that "A few hours" is generally LESS than 5, right?
Obv. not. Didn't you notice how long the tourny ran?

But the delay is probably because of Melee results or something. Nobody knows what happened because nobody cares about Melee.

amirite

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I TRIED to start the stack it up chant at least a dozen times. NO ONE wanted to follow up on it. This was the only tournament I've attended with dr.pp in it and not once did anyone want to participate in the stacking of "it" in the upwards direction.

Canadians have something against stacking things up probably because they all live in god damn igloos.

Also, whatsup with your Monopoly looking money? Parker Brothers Canada.
LMFAO parker brothers canada

I heard it and appreciated it, but I think the smaller number of people attending combined with no NC attending meant the enthusiasm for the chant just wasn't there. It's okay though you're the man for trying =)

sorry kevin. whenever you go oos from now on i'll try to go with. I just don't have a passport...lol.
Very happy to read this =D

ur a good man chris

Lol I true to start a m2k chant, but thy didn't work either

:phone:
I don't think anyone cheered for anyone besides Mango and Canada in the crew battle iirc lol. Weird tourney.

pound 4 m2k vs. armada had the best mew2ing chant ever.
agreed. I definitely participated in it.

The Pound 4 M2K chant was defeaning. Probably the best chant I've heard at a Melee tourney.

And shut up Kevin you get a stack it up chant at almost every tourney lol. You're a fan favorite, lets be honest. Plus, you usually have Yay, and thats worth like 20 people

Though Mango somehow gets all the *****es. Don't know how he does it. Even in Canada.
Yay is at almost every major =p

A chant isn't the same as the majority of people still favoring the other guy/drowning out my chant.

This is all awfully nitpicky so if you don't agree then that's fine. I plan on just playing and trying to tune everything out just the same regardless =)

sweet!

Bing

Smash Master
Its hilarious, some tournaments dont end until 3-5 am and yet ours ended at roughly 1:30-2 and people are saying we ran it horribly -_-

Yeah we ****ed up a bit. It wasnt terrible. stfu -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom