• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batou's Monthly 6

Denti

Smash Master
Brawl singles 5$ entry

1: Denti :olimar: 85$
2: Illmatic :peach: 45$? (I'm guessing)
3: UTD Zac :gw: 15$
4: Shadow PJ :toonlink:
5: Dojo :icsbrawl: :diddy: :metaknight:
5: Sync :olimar:
7: Infern :snake:
7: ALSM :metaknight: :diddy: :toonlink: :olimar:
9: Neon :donkey: :peach:
9: Mumble :marth:
9: Infinity :falco: :diddy: :wario:
9: YBM :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:
13: Labernash :wario:
13: Disqo_Bunny :diddy: :dedede:
13: Mr.Game and Watch :yoshi:
13: Batou :rob: :falcon:
17: Lili
17: EB
17: Leaf :pikachu:
17: No Show :peach:
17: Puff
17: Calm
17: Xeven :falco:
17: Swaka :fox:
25: Kameron
25: Luca
25: Lock :peach:
25: G-man
25: Tawko

Doubles 5$ per person

1: YBM and Infern ($70.00) :snake: / :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:
2: UTD Zac and Dojo ($20.00) :gw: / :snake: :diddy: :metaknight:
3: Infinity and Denti ($10.00) :wario: / :olimar:
4: Illmatic and Sync :peach: / :olimar:
5: Neon and Batou :dk: / :rob:
5: Leaf and Labernash :pikachu: / :wario:
7: Xeven and Lock :falco: / :peach:
7: No Show and Calm :peach: / :pit:
9: Mr.GaW and Taco
9: PJ and Dphat :toonlink: / :metaknight: :random:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Singles I used Captain Falcon as well.

Good tournament.

Next time it'll be run more smoothly.

I apologize to you all for being really salty in the middle. I had to pay 25 bucks because some players reportedly gave someone their entry fee money and was told they was going to make the bracket, and the guy left the venue with their money shortly after. This all happened when I was in my first doubles match with Neon, so I obviously was not in the greatest of moods.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Me and Tawko in dubs was
I used :yoshi2: and :jigglypuff: and he used :snake:

I hate how he got the bottom:(

:phone:

Edit: Tawko in singles was also :snake:

Edit edit: I used Falco in one round in singles but I guess that's not enough to put Falco by my name. I got wrecked anyway.
Shout outs later tho

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wow so many peach users
didn't know TX had so many homosexuals :troll:

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
@killik gentlemens agreement.
Also bracket images would be great of anyone has them.

K here I go

Batou- I always love your monthlies. And your venue. Little ceasers, soda, and debbie cakes. You can't do any better. And your falcon wrecks

Neon- your DK is good. Just. Like.

Good.

Disqo- singing in church today hurt because I kept screaming and laughing at your god-like rest KO's.
It hurt. A lot.

Leaf- thanks a ton for your MM and critique. I think that will help a lot as far as my Yoshi goes and a ton with the pika MU. Unless the ponies are right and you do suck, in which case I hope I never have to fight esam cause you wrecked me.

Gman- first person I've beaten in bracket :D matches were close. Are you even on smash boards? Idk. Learn to gernade drop.

Xeven- you think your Lucario and Falco would beat my Yoshi?
You guessed it.

Zac and dojo- beat me and Tawko. Wrecked for that matter. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Dojo- your ICs are better than mine. I have nothing to offer you. Sorry.

Puff- who are you.

Dphat- still not sure why you wanted to play me so bad cause I suck but hey, our matches were fun.

Infinity- I feel like I should've beaten your Wario, but meh. Always next time <3

Tawko- join the smash boards

Ummm
That's all I can think of.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Fun tournament. Everyone here is so cool. Glad to be part of the Texas Brawl community. The only thing I'd change is the the entry fee. I think it should be Atleast $10. Let's pump some blood back in the body of Brawl.

Also, There are a lot of good players here. It's time to put DFW back on the Map... God Kais!

Sync.

Smash Champion
This was probably the most fun I've had at a DFW tournament! I had lots of fun and I really liked the venue! Without further ado, my shoutouts:

1: Denti 85$- Good stuff winning. Soon I'll catch up to you :)
2: Illmatic 45$? (I'm guessing)- It's alright that you lost buddy. Just keep practicing with me PJ and stuff and we'll slowly become the best at this game.
3: UTD Zac 15$- Nice playing you. I guess I'm still not good enough to take out old legends...
4: Shadow PJ- Good stuff beating me! We're 1-1 now. I don't know how I lived through that explosion laser thing on Halberd but it was ****ing crazy. We gotta remember the stuff we learn and quit forgetting as we learn more!
5: Dojo - Fun MM. You'll catch up with these characters. You just need more experience. Always nice to see you!
7: Infern- Dude it was nice to meet you! I'm glad you're now part of Texas! Good stuff in teams. I'm looking forward to playing you in the future.
7: ALSM- Good stuff at this tournament! You should stick to Diddy I think it's way better than your Olimar. Too bad we didn't have the crew battle we would have won :p
9: Neon- Fun friendlies dude. My Snake is so crazy I don't even know what I'm doing XD
9: Mumble- Mumble! You're so freaking cool! Good stuff beating Infinity and causing that big upset! I hope you come to more tournaments in the future bro.
9: Infinity- Good stuff wrecking through losers. I had fun at your place although we had to leave so early! Looking forward to seeing you again!
9: YBM- It was nice meeting you dude! You're Kirby does mad work in doubles. I look forward to playing you too, you honorary Texan!
13: Labernash- It was nice to meet you! We didn't really talk, but we should play some time.
13: Disqo_Bunny- Dude you're ****ing crazy. It was **** chilling you good stuff against Dojo!
13: Mr.Game and Watch- Nice to meet you! Keep up that Yoshi and always stick to what you know :)
13: Batou- Sorry you were stressed during the tournament. If you ever need help let me know and I'll be able to run things for you :)
17: Leaf- You'll bounce back! I hope you get that job so you can practice more and you can stop placing low! Thanks for the ride!
17: Xeven- We'll play more friendlies when I see you next! Good stuff in bracket, you have lots of potential!
17: Swaka- Dude don't hate Snake so much! Embrace him and you'll get him in no time!

Andy: Why are you so fnny bro? I miss you coming to tournaments! It was fun chillin

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Omg I forgot sync!

Sync- I wish you were DFW scene. We were just close enough for me to learn the Olimar MU without getting completely wrecked.
And yeah I'm just gonna drop Falco. Eff that 3 stock

Denti- big names come into batous? Nah, it's all denti on the 1st place status.
And zebra cakes > cosmic brownies.

Denti

Smash Master
Omg I forgot sync!

Sync- I wish you were DFW scene. We were just close enough for me to learn the Olimar MU without getting completely wrecked.
And yeah I'm just gonna drop Falco. Eff that 3 stock

Denti- big names come into batous? Nah, it's all denti on the 1st place status.
And zebra cakes > cosmic brownies.

<3 thanks man.
But I have to disagree with that statement!

I'm glad I did this well. Only a matter of time until Texas won't be able to contain my Olimmmaarrr
Wahahahahaha!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I had tons of fun meeting and playing everyone here, definitely can't wait for the next tournament to chil with you guys again.

Also i used Mario along with snake in singles

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, the moment an exception is allowed, it ceases to be MK-banned by definition.

Derp.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Shout-outs!!! Whew!

UTD Zac - Glad you decided to play!! Get'n money!

Leaf - Thanks for teaming with me bro! Good Pikachu you got there!

Illmatic - Thanks for the friendlies and critique man! I'm so glad those were recorded!

Dojo - Thanks for the critique after our matches! You were kinda rushed into a match, so if there was anything else you wanted to say, by all means, lemme know!

Neon - You're so good. You're like, my favorite person to play. I have no idea what happened in our Bracket matches, haha! Also, if you had critique for me, go ahead! Oh yeah, I'll let you know which videos were mine. Thanks!

Disqo - I can't handle it. One day, master, I shall be victorious! You da bess puff in Texas. :salt:

Sync - Great seeing you man! Yeah, wish we coulda played/ talked more! Olimar a weird MU. =O

Denti - Awesome job, wrecking as always! We can't handle it!!!!!!

Infern and YBM - Glad you guys came! Ya'll are really good! We say Ya'll over here, just so you know. ;)

Xeven - You're such a lol fest. Lol.

Infinity - "YOU ARE NOT TAGGING AS 'HI :)" RIGHT NOW." Lulz, nice seeing ya bro!

Batou - Thanks for hosting another great tourney! Sorry things got rough on you. Whoever the heck "puff" was maybe who took their money back. Not sure. Wish we coulda had time to play some! But anyways, great to see you man!

People playing tourney matches beside me and Disqo when I was getting wrecked - Sorry I was screaming; got a little salty. SO. CLOSE.

ALSM - Waiiittt, did you not sign up for doubles? That's a shame. Great seeing you again sir! We should have played some!

Whoever took my Wii remote - I will find you. And beat you infront of your mother.

Peach Players - Why?

Anyone I'm forgetting, sorry! Good job everyone. We had a blast! Tyler is going to make a scene down here, and come WRECK!!!!!

BlinkIV

Avenger
Denti - SHUT UP *****
ALSM - Good stuff man, I look forward to playing your Diddy more.
Disqo - Good job keeping up against Dojo bro, I'm always looking forward to more advice from you
Batou - Good tournament man, keep it up.
Neon - Great job man, sucks we didn't get to play any friendlies or me take your money in Smash Bros 64, but next time though!
Infinity - Great job pal, I'd like to talk with you more on Falco "Tactics" against certain characters and compare our opinions and see how they come out. Awesome party!
Swaka - Your Fox keeps improving, don't worry about that Rob MU bro. You'll get it down
Lock - It's always fun teaming with you man.
Mr. Game and Watch - So fun to conversate with...Dumb *****..
Labernash - It was if not the funniest thing ever seeing you and Disqo play those MM's bro, encouraging me to play Puff myself..
No Show - I'm gonna MM you for those Cookies bro. Good job though, keep it up.
Leaf - Flaco Vs Pikachu. +4 in Flaco's favor, not Falco's. Nuff said.
YBM - Good stuff playing your Kirby man, good job though.
Infern - Sucks that we didn't get to play but, I look forward to playing you next time around.
Dojo - It was nice seeing you for once, good stuff.
Mumble - Great job on these tournaments man.
Zac - You. Me. MM. Kirby 64 Mini-game.
Pj - ...Wattaburger. Awesome job though, like that Toon Link.
Illmatic - Nice Peach.
Sync - I look forward to playing you next time, the result won't be the same :)
Good **** guys.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yeah with the addition of Infern and YBM, DFW can really start growing again. It's exciting. They're both chill as ****.

clowsui

Smash Legend
With the addition of Infern and Y.b.M., Texas will become the most broken state/region in all of the US.

MK legal: Trela/Dojo/Gnes/Razer/Denti/PJ (or Ill)/Infern/Y.b.M.

this crew is too strong. your subs are fkn good as hell too (dakpo? the other one of the mid tier players? zac? uhhh who else...espy, poltergust...)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Even though one set was MK legal main results still would have been the same I think.
Probably, but there may have been people that would have CP MK for certain matches...and those matches would have mattered.

The tourney was advertised as "MK-banned", not "MK banned but we'll make some exceptions."

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol @ RT.

It's a case where both players agreed upon it and both ended up going MK. The same argument could be made for the case of stages where you're allowed to play on any stage if both players agree upon it.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
With the addition of Infern and Y.b.M., Texas will become the most broken state/region in all of the US.

MK legal: Trela/Dojo/Gnes/Razer/Denti/PJ (or Ill)/Infern/Y.b.M.

this crew is too strong. your subs are fkn good as hell too (dakpo? the other one of the mid tier players? zac? uhhh who else...espy, poltergust...)
I would put Zac and Espy over Infern and Y.b.M.
But we'll see how my opinion changes over time.

Top Bottom