• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batou's Monthly 6

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol @ RT.

It's a case where both players agreed upon it and both ended up going MK. The same argument could be made for the case of stages where you're allowed to play on any stage if both players agree upon it.
Well then, screw the ruleset, who needs it?

Or better yet, the tournament should have been MK legal in the first place. That's what happened at one Hobo if I recall...it was MK banned but was later made MK legal or vice versa.

Whatever, it's over, drama over. Go do homework.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol stop being dumb. We all know and accept the ruleset as a guidline in which we follow. If it says you can agree upon something (which in most cases both players won't) you can do that instead. You're being overdramatic. And no u.

@Dphat: If you actually tried to do something instead of being ********, people might consider you decent you ugly ***.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Nope. Houston's way too far for me to have to play people better than me and not be able to use my main. Other than Whobo which is a big IF, I doubt I'll ever go back as much as I love yall. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, but Sync is supposed to be running the next one...

HINT HINT, Sync.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Fun tournament, good games to everyone I played.
Was also nice seeing Fort Worth and Dallas!

Shoutouts:

Mumble - You are the best ****ing player ever, really just ****ing amazing. Every swing of your sword reminded me of kitttens and cookies. Whenever you were eliminated from bracket, Dojo went to the restroom to cry for an hour. I went outside, it was raining, and I knew why...Your smash tag is probably the best I've ever encountered. Mumble. Just mumble, and it fits you soooo well. In fact, I'm considering naming my son mumble in your honor. That beany was sooo swag too, the Marth did work on Infinity. Keep coming to tournaments.

MOTHA ****ING MUMBLEEEEEEEEE!!!

z00ted

I'm not even trolling, I love mumble!

But yeah, I enjoyed this tournament a lot.
Everyone is so chill and I really enjoy hanging out with almost all of y'all.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
With the addition of Infern and Y.b.M., Texas will become the most broken state/region in all of the US.

MK legal: Trela/Dojo/Gnes/Razer/Denti/PJ (or Ill)/Infern/Y.b.M.

this crew is too strong. your subs are fkn good as hell too (dakpo? the other one of the mid tier players? zac? uhhh who else...espy, poltergust...)
Honestly, I think Y.b.M. and Infern are around my level; I beat Y.b.M this tournament. I didn't get to play Infern though. I will say they are hella good/even better in doubles.

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
1: Denti 85$ - Meh
2: Illmatic 45$? - ggs in GF. you're way fun to hang out with. Next time it will be me timing you out on RC!!!!!!
3: UTD Zac 15$ - I'm happy you came out to this. Good job man! Hope to see more of you :)
4: Shadow PJ - YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5: Dojo - Thanks for coming out man! Lets take teams this weekend! Where are you housing?
5: Sync - I really wana catch your olimar in bracket! Test the forbidden skills of the ditto!
7: Infern - You seemed way chill! You should come to my smashfest sometime
7: ALSM - ALSM the counterpick masterrr
9: Neon :donkey: - No smash 64 :(
9: Mumble - Your marth is improving way fast >.>
9: Infinity - your party was kick assss!!! I will attend the next one!
9: YBM - You gota attend some of my smashfest man! :D Come to the tournament March 3rd in Dallas
13: Labernash - I heard what u and disqo did LOOOOOL sounded way hype
13: Disqo_Bunny - I was about to die watching you almost beat Dojo.
13: Mr.Game and Watch - Glad to see you made it out to this!
13: Batou - excellent tournament man!
17: Leaf - <3 leafffffff I wish you guys stayed
17: No Show - I got you in both brackets first XD ggs
17: Xeven - SHUT YOUR MOUTH
17: Swaka - I hadn't seen you in awhile! smashfest with us moar!

edit:

I think people just against Olimar period. Denti is the greatest though. :D
XD thanks man! <3

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I really wanted to play Denti in Bracket. Good Job winning though.

It was good chatting with you Illmatic. That Peach is way to go. You were giving me the business in Dubs.

ZAC You ***** me. Thank you kindly for that. Good job though. Best G&W I've played...

Glad you can make it out PJ, Chill as usual. I wanted to play you in bracket as well.

Dojo you are super chill. Glad we got to kick it. I look forward to playing you more often.

Good job holdin it down at the tournament Sync...That Olimar is good.

Alsm you are amazing. I hate Diddy... Good job. You should go to Nationals some time. You'd surprise a lot of players.

That Donkey Kong is good. Nice meeting you as well. You did well in our Teams Match

Labernash I don't think was formally introduced but I'm Y.b.M. and I'm a God Kai.

Batou Good Job at holdin down the tournament and finally getting my name correct.

To everyone else I didn't chat with we'll catch up next time but I enjoyed myself regardless.

Side note: For future reference. Spell my name exactly how it is. "Y.b.M." No capital B. Lower Case b. Capital Y and M. 3 letters and 3 Dots. Thanks :-D

Also, what tournament in Dallas Denti?... I suck at searching for stuff...

Neon!

Smash Lord
Great tourney, with the arrival of infern and y.b.m, DFW is looking better than ever!

1: Denti – great job on first, sad I couldn’t take your money in 64 though 
2: Illmatic – learn something new every time I play you
3: UTD Zac - our matches are hilarious
5: Dojo - glad we could play for the first time
5: Sync great olimar, funny snake (in a good way)
7: Infern – really good snake, you’ll do well in fort worth
7: ALSM – the god of invincibombing
9: Mumble - your marth was a breath of fresh air, fun friendlies
9: Infinity yuhave so many characters?!
9: YBM – impressive kirby, I enjoyed our doubles set.
13: Labernash – just calm down during matches and you’ll do great lol, fun sets as always
13: Disqo_Bunny – if you had beaten dojo, I would have shaved my head.
13: Mr.Game and Watch – keep working on that Yoshi, fun doubles set.
13: Batou – great teammate as always
17: Leaf – blame illmatic 
17: Calm good bowser, work on baiting and punishing with up-b more
17: Xeven – you’re falco is getting better, stick with him
17: Swaka - salty dk dittos lol
25: Lock – after watching all 6 seasons of LOST I realize you have the best name ever.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I will be uploading matches tonight, currently recording ybm and infern vs denti and infinity (1st set in winners i think) I'll ask for help when i need to tag the rest of the matches.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
DPhat you are so important that you get an entirely new post dedicated only to you.

If I could pick 10 words to describe you they would all be the same one. Which is "AMAZING".

You remind of someone i was pretty close with in Ohio. You are absolutely hilarious. Thanks for welcoming me to Texas and reciting Will Smith songs during my matches. I look forward to seeing you again pimp...

Labernash

Smash Lord
I really enjoy hanging out with almost all of y'all.
Almost everyone. Making me nervous.

13: Labernash - I heard what u and disqo did LOOOOOL sounded way hype
I went hard for you, Denti!!!!

Labernash I don't think was formally introduced but I'm Y.b.M. and I'm a God Kai.
Hello Y.b.M. The God Kai, I'm Labernash, and I'm adorable.

13: Labernash – just calm down during matches and you’ll do great lol, fun sets as always
Haha, thanks man. That's good advice; guess I still get those tourney gitters. Gotta go to more and get comfortable! Gotta learn to breath, and lose some salt, haha.

Also, thanks again for recording! That's a BIG help for me!

z00ted

Becomes MJG, turns around everyone is Rich Brown.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Ybm my ***** dawg. ***** got to much swag. What's up with Ohio and swag? Making everyone in Texas look mad ugly. **** infern team with me at that march 3rd tourney. We be minority report or ****ing rush hour 5. Will you be my Chris Tucker to my jackie chan?

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Great tourney, with the arrival of infern and y.b.m, DFW is looking better than ever!

1: Denti – great job on first, sad I couldn’t take your money in 64 though 
2: Illmatic – learn something new every time I play you
3: UTD Zac - our matches are hilarious
5: Dojo - glad we could play for the first time
5: Sync great olimar, funny snake (in a good way)
7: Infern – really good snake, you’ll do well in fort worth
7: ALSM – the god of invincibombing
9: Mumble - your marth was a breath of fresh air, fun friendlies
9: Infinity yuhave so many characters?!
9: YBM – impressive kirby, I enjoyed our doubles set.
13: Disqo_Bunny – if you had beaten dojo, I would have shaved my head.
13: Mr.Game and Watch – keep working on that Yoshi, fun doubles set.
13: Batou – great teammate as always
17: Leaf – blame illmatic 
17: Calm good bowser, work on baiting and punishing with up-b more
17: Xeven – you’re falco is getting better, stick with him
17: Swaka - salty dk dittos lol
25: Lock – after watching all 6 seasons of LOST I realize you have the best name ever.
Screw that. I WOULD HAVE SHAVED YOUR HEAD IF I HAD.
I also used bowser and puff in tourney. Not trolling. Infer agreed to quit the game if I rested him. It happened okay? Aerial one, he's done!

Also. Shoutouts to everyone. Cuz like basically, you all make this broken, crappy game worth the time to chill with you crazy *** people.

Special shoutout to ****in illmatic for gettin me stuck on the ****in irl meme thing.
**** you homie.

Mumble

Smash Apprentice
Asdfha;oshbdfabdsf. Shoutouts.

1: Denti- Thanks a lot for housing us, castles are cool to sleep in too, I guess.
2: Illmatic- I don't know what it is about watching Peach, but I like it.
3: UTD Zac- Glad to have seen you again. Remember I run the military, if you want that beef.
5: Dojo- You constantly push me to become better, if you stop I'll murder you.
5: Sync- Was legit meeting you, the friendlies were helpful. Stay awesome!
7: ALSM- Watching Link vs. 3 Metaknights was beyond funny. Thank you.
9: Neon- Funnest friendlies yet. I promise not to break your shield and/or spike you if you promise to show me mercy in SSB64. :')
9: Infinity- Had a blast over at your place, bud. Please mail me a tub of that crazy chex mix stuff I was eating asap.
13: Disqo_Bunny- Glad I met you, you're hilarious. Next time, I'll take the Puff challenge.
13: Batou- I had a lot of fun at the tourney, thanks again for having us.
17: Xeven- Glad to have met you, too. Ya'll are sooo funny. Flaco ftw.
17: Swaka- Really enjoyed playing against you, it was fun. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Oh, and Dphat- as always, you made me die of laughter a few times. It was great seeing you again. -Will Smith song starts to play-

clowsui

Smash Legend
I would put Zac and Espy over Infern and Y.b.M.
But we'll see how my opinion changes over time.
I'm just biased lol. Zac and Espy are indeed better than Infern and Y.b.M.

At their prime I don't think they're too far behind tho (Infern/Y.b.M.)

Top Bottom