• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5-19-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Super Smash Bros Brawl - 11 Teams

1: Next Time on DragonNut Z Kai (Hrnut + GDX)
2: Sonic & The Black Ike (Ryo & True Blue)
3: Gentle Retreat (Trump + Ed)
4: In Jeff We Trust (Gallax + Jeff)
5: We havnt teamed before (Neko Crispy + Mampam)
5: Android 18 (Apple Jelly + Kyon)
7: Slap Chop (Crodd + KLambo)
7: Class of '08 (GodMeowMix + Dtorr)
9: I-4 Swagger (Exdeath + Lies)
9: 7: Badass (skorp + KDB)
9: Error 37 (Retro + Sensei)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - 9 Entrants

1: ChinoFetish
2: Qhaos
3: Billy Tran
4: ESA Marshall Law
5: KirbyDaBess
5: Solid Neko
7: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr
7: Proxy Gator
9: Sensei

Soul Calibur V - 5 Entrants
Round Robin, and winner take all pot

1: Donny Fresh
2: X-factor
3: ESA Marshall Law
4: ARS Nova
5: Solid Neko

Arcade Edition v2012 - 14 entrants

1: Myndgamez
2: CJ Tajh
3: Pirate Yoshi
4: PG | VSC Dtorr
5: VG FierceKyo
5: Drawp
7: TeenNightStartsAt8
7: Jarrod
9: WT Hawaiian Swag
9: Karrie
9: LocoJoe
9: JRose
13: GDX
13: Proxy Gator

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles - 31 Entrants

1: Mampam
2: Ryo
3: GDX
4: Funkmasta G
5: Lies
5: Kyon
7: JRose
7: Viper
9: Geese Howard
9: TrueBlue
9: Apple Jelly
9: Kuro
13: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr
13: Trump
13: KirbyDaBess
13: Fro
17: Strawhat
17: Sensei
17: Neko Crispy
17: GodMeowMix
17: Scum
17: P.I.E.
17: Renki
17: Proxy Gator
25: CRodd
25: Sora
25: Pesticide
25: Qhaos
25: KLambo
25: sKorp
25: Vinyl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Per usual, thanks to everyone for coming out. I had a feeling that brawl would be really good this month, and I was right. Hope everyone can make it out to future events as well

Thanks to those who ran the paper brackets for me, whenever necessary. Highly appreciate it

Next event may be on 6/9. May be a collaboration event with Advent for melee, or may not have smash at all. We will have to see how scheduling works out. The games for that date will be announced once the date is figured out.

Videos: www.YouTube.com/gamedragonx

Also, there were 74 saved replays on my wii alone (the big TV). So its going to be awhile before they are up, as I have to watch every match in order to re-record it. Unless theres a faster way to upload a replay without having to rewatch it that I dont know about

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Bracket for teams is hella wrong.

Miguel and I didn't go 0-2 in teams, we beat Sensei/Retro in losers before we played Kyon/Jelly.

Also, in Marvel, KDB beat me in losers so he should be 5th and I should be 7th.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Bracket for teams is hella wrong.

Miguel and I didn't go 0-2 in teams, we beat Sensei/Retro in losers before we played Kyon/Jelly.

Also, in Marvel, KDB beat me in losers so he should be 5th and I should be 7th.
yea TIO switches losers of matches different from the paper bracket. The tourney was ran by paper, and later put into the computer. But ill make those changes

the important thing is to update any placing mistakes. those two events are the only ones that have them

Exdeath

Smash Master
yea TIO switches losers of matches different from the paper bracket. The tourney was ran by paper, and later put into the computer. But ill make those changes

the important thing is to update any placing mistakes. those two events are the only ones that have them
Lies and I lost to Jeff/Gallax, beat Crodd/KLambo, and lost to Mampam/Neko. Also shout out to you still misspelling my tag after all of these years. :awesome:

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I see a few new names there in singles, cool.

I also see a few familiar names that are way too low. Not cool.

:phone:

pesticide

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to:
-ICs for being hella annoying to play. Still working on that MU but slowly improving
-CRodd for being a cool guy, having a good weegee and all the fun friendlies
-Kuro for the ICs practice. Can't complain about our matchup since u did beat me with pit game 1
-Jeff for having the BEST SOPO ON THE EC and saying ICs vs olimar requires no thinking at all. I'll change your mind on that one day
-Ryo for giving people the DYCK
-Mampam for winning. Congrats
-D-Torr for not using "PG" in his tag in AE even tho i sponsored him lol
-Gallax for actually entering a tournament. Haven't seen ya in a while so it was good to see ya

Fun stuff but hopefully i don't have to play 2 ICs back-to-back in bracket next tournament haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
actually thats my bad, he changed AJG to PG for AE but TIO just uses the same name for all games

Mampam

Smash Ace
it'd been too long, had so much fun seeing everyone again xD

1: Mampam - you win your first tourney in almost 3 months on 3 hours of sleep..... too good xD
2: Ryo - too godlike, i hope to see you as much as possible, our sets were stressful as hell, but i had so much fun lol
it doesnt make sense how ridiculous you are vs d3 lol
3: GDX - MAH *****! really great tourney lol, hope to see even more entrants next time
4: Funkmasta G - i was so happy when you entered lol, ggs man, and nice seeing you of course, we gotta chill just like you said
5: Lies - GOOD **** MAN, keep this up, you did SOOOO WELL this tourney, just goes to show you have it in you, and if you stay positive, you can do it
5: Kyon - MAH BOY! always nice seeing you, good **** on top 5 of course
7: JRose - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=call+out
7: Viper - good **** man, nice seeing you, you did well, i wouldve friendlied, but i was too tired lol
9: Geese Howard - good **** getting 3rd in dubs, but i told you in exact words at the fest "no johns if you guys dont place" XD
9: TrueBlue - good ****, nice seeing you getting more consistent, those friendlies were dumb xD
9: Apple Jelly - good ****, nice seeing you getting more consistent
9: Kuro - im never doing such a gay mu after tourney lol, especially w/ 3 hours of sleep, good **** though, but know ill be out for blood next time xD
13: Trump - gayed once again =/ good **** in dubs tho
13: KirbyDaBess - MAH BOY, fun friendlies
17: Sensei - lol, our set, game 2 was so dumb lol, ggs xD
17: Neko Crispy - i definitely want to team again, well definitely work on that, plus singles of course
17: GodMeowMix - you've still got it lol, that set was so frustrating, good seeing you
17: P.I.E. - nice seeing you
17: Renki - it happens =/
17: Proxy Gator - LOL this fool showing up outta nowhere, nice seeing you man xD
25: Pesticide - nice seeing you
25: Vinyl - LMAO i only have a pocket falco, and idevenk who you are lol

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Damn, doubles was stacked.

Good **** Mampam on winning the whole thing. Not sure if i'll come to the next one but would love to go to a tournament soon.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Payouts for first to fifth were as follows:

70, 31, 24,16,7,7

I'll try to add chars later

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
1: Mampam :diddy: :snake: :dedede:
2: Ryo :ike:
3: GDX :diddy:
4: Funkmasta G :snake: :pikachu2:
5: Lies :wario:
5: Kyon :peach:
7: JRose :falco: :popo:
7: Viper :falco:
9: Geese Howard (Ed) :sheilda:
9: TrueBlue :sonic:
9: Apple Jelly :rob:
9: Kuro :pit:
13: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2:
13: Trump :fox:
13: KirbyDaBess :kirby2:
13: Fro :random::random::random:
17: Strawhat :lucas:
17: Sensei :mario2:
17: Neko Crispy :lucario:
17: GodMeowMix :toonlink:
17: Scum :random::random::random:
17: P.I.E. :ness2:
17: Renki :sheik:
17: Proxy Gator :random::random::random:
25: CRodd :luigi2:
25: Sora :random::random::random:
25: Pesticide :olimar:
25: Qhaos :random::random::random:
25: KLambo :random::random::random:
25: sKorp :random::random::random:
25: Vinyl :kirby2:

From what I know

2-DJeff

Smash Master
it'd been too long, had so much fun seeing everyone again xD

1: Mampam - you win your first tourney in almost 3 months on 3 hours of sleep..... too good xD
2: Ryo - too godlike, i hope to see you as much as possible, our sets were stressful as hell, but i had so much fun lol
it doesnt make sense how ridiculous you are vs d3 lol
3: GDX - MAH *****! really great tourney lol, hope to see even more entrants next time
4: Funkmasta G - i was so happy when you entered lol, ggs man, and nice seeing you of course, we gotta chill just like you said
5: Lies - GOOD **** MAN, keep this up, you did SOOOO WELL this tourney, just goes to show you have it in you, and if you stay positive, you can do it
5: Kyon - MAH BOY! always nice seeing you, good **** on top 5 of course
7: JRose - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=call+out
7: Viper - good **** man, nice seeing you, you did well, i wouldve friendlied, but i was too tired lol
9: Geese Howard - good **** getting 3rd in dubs, but i told you in exact words at the fest "no johns if you guys dont place" XD
9: TrueBlue - good ****, nice seeing you getting more consistent, those friendlies were dumb xD
9: Apple Jelly - good ****, nice seeing you getting more consistent
9: Kuro - im never doing such a gay mu after tourney lol, especially w/ 3 hours of sleep, good **** though, but know ill be out for blood next time xD
13: Trump - gayed once again =/ good **** in dubs tho
13: KirbyDaBess - MAH BOY, fun friendlies
17: Sensei - lol, our set, game 2 was so dumb lol, ggs xD
17: Neko Crispy - i definitely want to team again, well definitely work on that, plus singles of course
17: GodMeowMix - you've still got it lol, that set was so frustrating, good seeing you
17: P.I.E. - nice seeing you
17: Renki - it happens =/
17: Proxy Gator - LOL this fool showing up outta nowhere, nice seeing you man xD
25: Pesticide - nice seeing you
1. you didn't challenge me so in that sense it wast a call out.
2. I already put myself on blast before gallax said I was bad in teams. all gallax did is repeat what I said in a upsetting gesture. If anything if you call that a call out it was a bad one because I literally said it 2sec before he did. But you didnt want to listen. that why you were looking like a ******* laughing by yourself. I bet you didn't notice that either.

even my friends billy, matt and tajh was like "wtf is this ***** talking about?"

Mampam

Smash Ace
1. you didn't challenge me so in that sense it wast a call out.
2. I already put myself on blast before gallax said I was bad in teams. all gallax did is repeat what I said in a upsetting gesture. If anything if you call that a call out it was a bad one because I literally said it 2sec before he did. But you didnt want to listen. that why you were looking like a ******* laughing by yourself. I bet you didn't notice that either.

even my friends billy, matt and tajh was like "wtf is this ***** talking about?"
.........................ok?

says the nxgga who has to complain about everything -__-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
on a lighter note, half of the vids are already up. the other half will be up throughout the day. They're also in high quality 480p for that extra touch of badass

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo, I just noticed that someone saved a match with Ike and Zelda on my game, lol.

Was it a friendly or a tourney match?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Friendlies sir, I assume it was me and Ryo. Could they somehow go up? I'd like to see what I was doing in those.
I don't know how to do that, lol. Since my mom has a laptop now, I'll see how.

---

I saw another replay and i'm guessing it's Pie vs some wolf player.
Don't trust on that B button much. It is easily punishable when used at the wrong time.

Other than that, keep working on those ness reads. Doing really great.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I don't know how to do that, lol. Since my mom has a laptop now, I'll see how.

---

I saw another replay and i'm guessing it's Pie vs some wolf player.
Don't trust on that B button much. It is easily punishable when used at the wrong time.

Other than that, keep working on those ness reads. Doing really great.
ROFL I REMEMBER THAT! i finally managed to body people in friendlies xD not all, but many xD Shoutouts Gdx- great TO Retro- needa rematch them ness dittos Kdb- third time in a row you eliminate me. gotta fix that. sensei- that tourney set with sora made me **** Jeff- that mm confirmed. strawhat- great friendlies bro! vinyl- great hanging out! i had fun! if i didnt mention you i probly forgot. im tired xD
EDit: kdb also used falco

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yooo won with ICs also. Put that ish next to my name!

Shoutouts time
: Mampam :diddy: :snake: :dedede: good **** vs ryo. And ya ik. I'll be out for blood as well.
2: Ryo :ike: I am so disappointed and sorry how our set turned out. I really wanted to put on a good set like i always do. I knew i had a pretty good chance of winning as well. I was so hyped to finally meet you in tourney. That ****ING prick ruined it. But in the end it my own fault. I let it get to me and affect my play.
3: GDX :diddy: Good job on the tourney. Was ran well. Also i'm pretty sure someone from FGC stole my tv. So ****ing pissed.
4: Funkmasta G :snake: :pikachu2: Thanks for the pika practice.
5: Lies :wario: GGs.
5: Kyon :peach: For once we didn't play :awesome:
7: JRose :falco: :popo: lol gj
7: Viper :falco: this guy here. I'm coming for you. Gonna be studying those vids mad hard.
9: Geese Howard (Ed) :sheilda: I'M NOT A TRAIIIITORRR D:
9: TrueBlue :sonic: Good job.
9: Apple Jelly :rob: lol you vs renki was tense.
9: Kuro :pit: This guy here...gettin better and better. Only a matter of time ;):pit::popo::metaknight:
13: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr :zerosuitsamus: :yoshi2:
13: Trump :fox: Y U NO ACCEPT MY MM?!
13: KirbyDaBess :kirby2:
13: Fro :random::random::random:
17: Strawhat :lucas:
17: Sensei :mario2: You still aren't playing lame enough against wario lol.
17: Neko Crispy :lucario:
17: GodMeowMix :toonlink:
17: Scum :random::random::random:
17: P.I.E. :ness2:
17: Renki :sheik: dis guy! Friendlies were fun. Sorry you thought i was sandbagging that whole time =/ i tend to stray away from pit in most friendlies unless it's ryo,hrnut, etc.
17: Proxy Gator :random::random::random:
25: CRodd :luigi2:
25: Sora :random::random::random:
25: Pesticide :olimar: Lol busting out the :popo: game 2 turned out nicely. Wasn't dropping the cg thankfully. Gotta work on my desync game. It was really bad saturday for some reason...couldn't even dash desync let alone LD2/LD1 =/
25: Qhaos :random::random::random:
25: KLambo :random::random::random:
25: sKorp :random::random::random:
25: Vinyl :kirby2:

To the rest of you. Thanks for coming out!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
1: Mampam - I'll play you next time. I was the guy with an afro, a beaver beanie hat, a brown jacket, a yoshi t-shirt, brown cargo pants, and shape-ups shoes. And I will play you next time. It's players like you that make me want to go further, lol.

2: Ryo - You too. That one match with mampam was frikin' amazing. You almost made the greatest comeback of 2012, man.

13: D-Torr - I would like to play your ZSS so I can practice the MU. You're pretty great, IMO.

Top Bottom