• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5-19-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Ryo is my hero

Shield is my bane. Having no grab sucks. I really hate you Samus.

Anyway, Vinyl, we'll definitely play sometime. I got caught up in SFIV Saturday eventually getting 4th place in that game so I didn't want to touch Brawl at that point.

oh and some important shoutouts

Thank you Miguel for paying for my dubs and teaming with me. I actually like the team chemistry we had with ZSS and Toon Link and hope we can actually play more since you're here again.

Thank you Dylan for paying for my singles. I really want to play this game again despite my lack of practice. I may not main it but this community is good to me and you showed that by helping me out.

Thank you Dalton for paying for my AE entry and I hope my 4th place didn't let you down :)

You three will eventually be sponsored by me. I actually run a team (kinda) so it will be legit sponsorship for whatever tourney I get you for. I will hold that unless you don't want to be sponsored but I feel like I'm in debt to you guys.

Also Thank you Exdeath and Action for giving me a ride to NLL and a ride home respectively and always being there for me.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol how could i forget my man D-SWAG!

Shout-outs to d-torr for being chill to talk to and being generally awesome.

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
1: Mampam- nice job not getting fifth for once
2: Ryo- wtf. get better
3: GDX- thanks again for hosting a great tournament
4: Funkmasta G- you're really chill to just talk to, surprisingly
5: Lies- your rob is better than mine. jk. good job though
5: Kyon- we lost to the same people lol
7: JRose- didn't really say much, but nice to see you again
7: Viper- yeah, you took all my money
9: Geese Howard (Ed)- kyon is the bane of your existence
9: TrueBlue- we tied. this is not okay
9: Apple Jelly- you're mad sexy
9: Kuro- wtf. why did we place the same. you're way better than me
13: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr- dynasty warriors>brawl. add me on XBL (OMGitsMudkip)
13: Trump- you stole my seat
13: KirbyDaBess- good to see you again, fun friendlies
13: Fro- nope
17: Strawhat- nope
17: Sensei- nope
17: Neko Crispy0 **** lucario
17: GodMeowMix- long time no see
17: Scum- you're getting there, make sure you beat me next time
17: P.I.E.- nope
17: Renki- ... I never wanna play you again
17: Proxy Gator- nope
25: CRodd- stay patient weegee, just make pizza
25: Sora- nope
25: Pesticide- didn't talk, but you can do better
25: Qhaos- you play zss
25: KLambo- lol, lamb"O"
25: sKorp- cody wtf. you're way better than this
25: Vinyl- played quite a few friendlies, keep playing, beat mampam

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Same to you, good sir. I expect another Ganon match coming from you soon. :p

And kyon, I think I've only played your peach with pocket characters and just Kirby in doubles. I'll play Kirby in friendlies with ya next tourney.

Sensei - I had a few flaws, but hey, I saved you from getting usmashed just by grabbing ya in doubles. How cool is that, eh? I do expect to team with ya next time.

Viper - I will play your falco soon. Just you wait.

Proxy and KDB - I swear to god, I'm going to camp you so ****ing hard when we play again. And that's a promise you will never forget.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
.........................ok?

says the nxgga who has to complain about everything -__-
how is that even related to the situation? I complain about retarted stuff such as things that do not make a bit of sense. All i hear is johns from you on the situation trying to change the subject because no one agreed with you on the so called "call out".
O and Keith and who John i used won with :kirby: against lies one game and i also beat true blue game 1 with :falco: and game 2 with G&W

gallax

Smash Hero
Its all good Jman. Next time you'll make it up by getting a double final bucket kill!!!!! Bwaa!!!!!!!!

Everyone is mad legit.

Jelly is mad cool
Ed is a cheater

True Blue

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone!!! Would type out more but I am on a phone and don't have internet for my computer. Though everyone is awesome and cool!

Kuro! Good stuff! And your sticking with Pit! Awesome sauce everywhere!

D Torr! Play more! It's not fun seeing a good player not play anymore...

:phone:

Mampam

Smash Ace
how is that even related to the situation? I complain about retarted stuff such as things that do not make a bit of sense. All i hear is johns from you on the situation trying to change the subject because no one agreed with you on the so called "call out".
O and Keith and who John i used won with :kirby: against lies one game and i also beat true blue game 1 with :falco: and game 2 with G&W
the fact that you couldnt tell from the start that i was trolling is what im saying..... but im like..... its jeff...... so why bother >.>

the only person i saw not agreeing with my trolling was YOU, so idc who else you say didnt

and lol the last sentence....... isnt a sentence........

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
The only time I could play is at tourneys. I have no access to practice anyway else.
You're always welcome at team clutch meetings xD just like jazz, we'll always accept u comin if u just ask xD i think the next one is saturday, but i have your number me thinks so i will keep u updated

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
You're a busy man so I didn't want to bother you :p

You're always welcome at team clutch meetings xD just like jazz, we'll always accept u comin if u just ask xD i think the next one is saturday, but i have your number me thinks so i will keep u updated

I know I'm welcome but like I told Mike, let me know if stuff is going down days in advance because I literally have to know like 3 days before if I'll be free or I'm doing something. I plan everything so if I don't get answers when I need them, that's too bad. I'll just do something else. Last time I asked Mike if you guys were hosting several weeks ago and he gave me an answer like the night before. By that time, I had already made plans.

Also, I'm on facebook 24/7 (whenever I'm not working) and that's the best place to contact me.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Lol, tbh, mikey tends to be flaky in terms of contact often, but I'm usually the one planning and scheduling, so I'll let you know. The venue saturday may be at the B&G club, so idk if you can go, but we'll be getting together at least once a month at different places and houses, so I'll let you know bout the next one!

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Well then.

Tony plays Ike (when he does play), he's not black. I think he said he includes Ike as his main now.

SCORp

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to
Viper: Your Falco does work man, nice playing with you
Sensei: Always good to see low tiers that do work, good game man
Vinyl: Keep it up dude, you will get better
Tommy: <3 when you have to get hard countered, you know you are good. SWAG.
Dylan: Good ****, but more 80% combos are coming your way
Ed: Metallica mind games and sweet chin music
CRODD: <3 Dat WeeGee
Klambo: MR.IDGAF himself.
GDX: Your are a humble host, will be seeing you again soon
Tblue: Scary Sonic, watch out for this guy
KirbyDabest: Thanks for teaming with me man and that Falco looks fresh
Kyon: Your floor was like a cloud, thank you sir

To everyone: Nice to see the Florida community come together. Good tournament.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Exdeath plays a lot of characters, so I'll have to play the guessing game for this one.

I'm thinking Game and Watch.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
You complain about more than that. :laugh:
planking at 100+% with one stock against 2players that are better than you at 2 stocks each. is ******** imo. The was absolutely no way of coming back unless me and gallax dropped dead right the **** there. and it wasnt so mich complaining. Its more so saying you suck **** at this game because you kept trying the same thing over and over again. its like your not even learning. no offense.
not just you but in my honest opinion. this is not complaining btw. its just being real. The reason why I don't bother with this community anymore. Is that y'all spend so much time practicing and hosting etc.. and yet most of y'all are still ***. I'm not good at this game. why are you losing to me? I don't even practice. people in this community has had a 2year head start on other players and still get bodied. I mean how do you y'all practices go? the only real improvement I've seen is mink and a litte bit of kuro, that's about it. Y'all need to tone it down on the mwat ride of other players. Get mad when you lose. not like mad, mad. be like "damn I lost? thats ok ill bodie him next time" don't be like "man I lost? its ok he's a really good player and I'm happy about the place I got" 13th. who the gets hyped off of getting top 8 at a. local? lol that's not good. jwong said it the best. you don't go to a local tournament to only make top 8 lol. come on now lol

im not really talking to you exdeath because I know you have work etc. same here. but I'm talking to the people who goes to the fest

Exdeath

Smash Master
planking at 100+% with one stock against 2players that are better than you at 2 stocks each. is ******** imo. The was absolutely no way of coming back unless me and gallax dropped dead right the **** there. and it wasnt so mich complaining. Its more so saying you suck **** at this game because you kept trying the same thing over and over again. its like your not even learning. no offense.
I've actually brought back games like that before, and Snake+G&W has a lot of ways to mess up in a 2v1 and give me an opening. I really wanted to win the set -- not just because of a competitive mind set for myself, but also because my loss is also Lies!' loss. You and I were both being really stupid though. Like, how many types did we keep trying to Usmash each others' Dairs? :laugh: As far as mix-ups goes, I personally feel that G&W is better off trying to space safely than go for full mix-ups at neutral, because it's really easy to punish G&W for hitting your partner. After we lost to you guys I started going more in vs. Mampam/Chris, including two 0-Deaths on Chris' Lucario. All-in-all though, Lies! and I learned a lot more about Luigi+G&W, and considering that it was our first time seriously running that team and my second time "practicing" Brawl since Mink's, it didn't feel like a waste of time.

Exdeath

Smash Master
but little do you know, gnw can upsmash gnw dair lol. not even trolling

G&W's Usmash beats pretty much every Dair because it's so disjointed. That it wasn't working during the match (I think that it worked like, 1/20 times between the two of us haha) and we still kept doing it was what was so stupid.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: Mampam - Good stuff coming back from that long break to beat one of the best players in FL twice in one tourney. You were on fire to day. Congratulations

2: Ryo - You are a monster at this game. I wish i would have made time to sit down and MM you. Next time we meet for sure. Good stuff getting second and keeping the Gainsville scene strong.

3: GDX - Good stuff i should have gotten games in with. Good Tourney.

4: Funkmasta G - So close to taking that set. It was great, you are just the better player. I enjoy playing against you as much as you hate playing my style. You are so smart and if i am not mixing up my game you punish me hard. I look forward to the next time we play.

5: Lies - The most patient wario i have ever played. You are so good at maintaining your composure. You play the Faclo MU so well. After i saw you beat up 2d-jeff in singles twice and take out ed just sick. You are getting so good at this game. Our MM was hella close. G3 last hit i got lucky good set man. You are good vs falco.

5: Kyon - Glad i dodged you this tourney. Good placing, great peach!

7: 2d-jeff - Your falco is good. I am surprised you lost to Lies twice cause of solo. But hey i make that mistake with falco to from time to time side b off stage. What ever it happens at least you dont take this game seriously.

9: Ed - You just have my # like i just dont get it. I dont know how i placed better then you but i will take it. God your shiek and zelda are so good. Keep tampa strong you have a great group of players over there. I will get you one day!

9: TrueBlue - Our MMs are always good you keep playing and you will beat me. Great job manning it out with sonic

9: Apple Jelly - Yo our MMs were so much fun. thanks for playing low tier MMs with me. ganon is fun and challenging to play. Your ROB is good you just need to learn to abuse falco for his short comings. Rob can do it its just hard.

9: Kuro - our tourney set was my favorite set of the day. G1 on fd was so mentally challenging. We went hit for hit the whole game. It was amazing how similar our styles were at the start of our sets. You are also the best coach i have ever had thanks for helping me beat renki.

13: AJG | E37 | VSC Dtorr - Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope you can get back to your former grace soon.

13: Trump - I should have MMed you or at least sat down and played casuals with you. Its always a pleasure seeing you.

13: KirbyDaBess - Damn with we would have gotten some games in. I absolutely love your campy style. It reminds me of mine. Dont worry about what people say about being no fun F*** them they can play some other game. Keep that **** up. cant wait for our first tourny set. It will be like yellow stone lol

13: Fro -That Swamppniggger swag. Good **** winning some sets this tourney. Keep practicing.

17: Sensei - I will upload the vids soon Good games. Do you still play IC pit or luigi? I want MMs vs all of them that you still play.

17: Neko Crispy - great stuff in teams. Always a pleasure seeing you improve. To bad we did not get that mm in next time for sure.

17: GodMeowMix - I finally got my revenge from Come and get spiked 2 years ago. your tink is great. btw you should have won game 2 but you saved me. Great set

17: Scum - straight swampniggga

17: P.I.E. - Good games keep playing and getting better all the time.

17: Renki - our set was so intense. I am glad i finally got that win over you man. Great set

25: CRodd - Dude f*** luigi lol you are getting him down well. HE IS SO UNDERRATED AND OVERPOWERED! i hate him lol Good MM you will get me next time if you keep getting better. Hell maybe you can help me learn the Luigi mu better.

25: Pesticide - I feel like you are so much better then time. Like you much get the worst brackets known to man like wtf.

25: sKorp - Dude my fellow falco. You have so much potential! You were able to keep up with me easy in our casual games and you have a great group around you. I hope i get to play with you again. Falco da best.

25: Vinyl - It will happen for you man. I see your passion. I love the camping idea you have. fing do it. i support you.

MM results for me

Viper :falco: > exdeath :gw: $1 2-0

Viper :falco: > Kuro :pit: $1 3-0

Viper :falco: > Kuro :pit: $3 3-0

Viper :falco: > CRodd :luigi2: $1 2-0

Viper :ganondorf: > Apply Jelly :falcon: $1 2-1

Viper :ganondorf: > Apply Jelly :jigglypuff: $1 2-0

Viper :falco: > Apple Jelly :rob: $2 2-0

Viper :falco: > Lies :wario: $2 2-1

Viper :falco: > Verg :fox: $2 2-0

Viper :falco: > Godmeowmix :toonlink: $1 2-0

Viper :falco: < ScaryLB59 :zelda: $1 1-2