• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 12! Dallas Texas

Denti

Smash Master
Brawl Doubles

1: Infinity / UTDZac ($45.00) :metaknight: / :gw:
2: Fino / ALSM ($22.50) :olimar: / :metaknight:
3: Denti/ Dakpo ($13.50) :olimar: / :zerosuitsamus:
4: Awestin / Bigfoot ($9.00) :ness2: / :dk2:
5: Marcus / KKid :gw: / :pit:
5: Slaps / Neon :ike: / :dk2: :peach:
7: Labernash / ZacAttack :kirby2: / :metaknight:
7: Luck / Xion idk / idk
9: Mr. GaW / Tawko :jigglypuff: / idk

Brawl Singles

1: Denti ($98.40) :olimar:
2: Infinity ($49.20) :metaknight:
3: ALSM ($24.60) :metaknight:
4: Fino ($16.40) :olimar: :popo:
5: Sam the Freshest ($8.20) :metaknight:
5: Black Dynamite (Disqo bunny) ($8.20) :diddy:
7: Kbot :popo: :metaknight:
7: Dakpo :zerosuitsamus:
9: Swaka :fox:
9: Labernash :kirby2:
9: Awestin :ness2:
9: Neon :dk2:
13: ZacAttack :toonlink: :metaknight:
13: Slaps :ike:
13: Bigfoot :dk2:
13: Noshow_soul :peach:
17: Ryan :lucario:
17: Tawko
17: Calm_Animal :bowser:
17: icecream :jigglypuff:
17: Trol
17: Rodry

Brawl Mid/Low tier doubles

1: Denti / Awestin ($30.60) :sheik: :pit: :lucas: / :ness2:
2: Slaps / Neon ($15.30) :ike: / :dk2:
3: Dakpo / DMG ($5.10) :luigi2: / :luigi2:
4: Disqo / ALSM :peach: :zelda: / :link2:
5: Infinity / Brett :pit: :wolf: / :ike:
5: Fino / Kbot :luigi2: / :rob:
7: Calm_Animal / Noshow_soul :yoshi2: / idr
7: Labernash / ZacAttack :kirby2: / :kirby2:
9: Mr. GaW / Tawko :jigglypuff: / idr

Had a ton of fun you guys. Wish there was some Mario Party at this though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What happened to "DOJO confirmed"?

What happened to Dakpo, I thought he would win this...

What happened to the bracket?

Denti

Smash Master
Dojo just ended up not coming and not making contact with me to tell me until 1 pm saturday. Idk what else to say.

And pj just glad cuz he won money at Houston's easiest tournament. Shout outs to regions having tournaments on the same day. I wouldn't have scheduled mine on this date if I knew there was another tournament.

And disqo and fino beat dakpo.
Alsm beat fino. And the rest is there. I can upload the bracket tho once I get home.

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Money isn't everything.

Dojo just ended up not coming and not making contact with me to tell me until 1 pm saturday. Idk what else to say.

And pj just glad cuz he won money at Houston's easiest tournament. Shout outs to regions having tournaments on the same day. I wouldn't have scheduled mine on this date if I knew there was another tournament.

And disqo and fino beat dakpo.
Alsm beat fino. And the rest is there. I can upload the bracket tho once I get home.

ahhheeeeem.

Shut the **** up. First off i didn't even know about this random houston tournament till that day. We weren't the ones running it, we were informed and showed up.

2nd why wouldn't i be glad? I didn't have to spend money driving all the way to dallas to see people i already know. The only reason i even considered coming was because radium would be in town, but god kais didn't even go so other than that what reason would i have to come? To play olimar? got sync and asa for that. Hell i even met a smasher who makes the dopest of beats and can beatbox ive been looking for someone like that for months he wants to record a mixtape and everything like going to this wasn't just a good financial choice it was amazing life choice.

3rd. i love you guys, but Eat a ****.

@aslm **** you to even when i barely have enough money to get home i still give it out to homeless people. You don't know what my opinion on money is so dont spout that bull**** to me. I remember when leaf wanted to get home after a dallas tournament we attended because he was tired and all denti had to do was split with ill and let us leave, but did he? HELL ****ING NO! HE MADE US DRIVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO INFINITY'S HOUSE TO PLAY GFS SO DONT GET YOUR ****ING NONSENSE OUT OF HERE.

shadow1pj-

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm a little surprised at some of these results. Great job to kbot and Sam and daaaaaang, great work, Disqo.

EDIT: nvm Dojo didn't go lolol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We all found out that Dakpo is the best edgeguarding Marth in P:M LOL. I had so much fun teaming with you in teams for both events.

Denti

Smash Master
I remember when leaf wanted to get home after a dallas tournament we attended because he was tired and all denti had to do was split with ill and let us leave, but did he? HELL ****ING NO! HE MADE US DRIVE ALL THE WAY OUT TO INFINITY'S HOUSE TO PLAY GFS SO DONT GET YOUR ****ING NONSENSE OUT OF HERE.

shadow1pj-
I knew the tournament wasn't planned by you guys, so really I was just venting. But I didn't know you didn't know about it, that changes everything. And Y.b.M. didn't go because he already had plans, but he wanted to go.

You know I didn't care about the money when I did that with Ill tho. I told Illmatic I'd split the money if he gave me first place and he said no. I just wanted to beat him because he beat me that one time before.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I love Dakpo and he's amazing, but you actually thought he would beat Dojo, Denti and me?

Ouch.

I don't think he would have to beat all 3 of you to win the tournament. All I'd expect is beating 1 or 2 of you so you can eliminate each other.

I coulda sworn I saw him at first> denti at some tournament the week before.

Denti

Smash Master
I don't think he would have to beat all 3 of you to win the tournament. All I'd expect is beating 1 or 2 of you so you can eliminate each other.

I coulda sworn I saw him at first> denti at some tournament the week before.
Type Ex entered a tournament with my name. I didn't go to that.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
yay for letting down like 20 people

Project M was really fun though, shout out to DMG's back for carrying me in teams :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You did work, I saw and heard people die to spikes. Best Marth Edgeguarder!

Besides you had me on your back for Mid Tiers with Luigi. Incredibly hard lol, even with double Luigi you did most of the work.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've also never seen Luigi with balls that big. I'm definitely not confident going offstage vs Ness Pit, but Dakpo does not have fear in his body apparently.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He wasn't MAD, he was salty and lit up on fire

Denti

Smash Master
I don't really see the salt. Everything was cleared up, it was a misunderstanding. We're all still cool with eachother.

Time to actually train in Project m for this weekend tho.

Top Bottom