• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 12! Dallas Texas

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol TOO LATE DENTI

Didn't have time to show you any Marth stuff

Neon!

Smash Lord
Shoutout to Denti and Austin for beating us in 2 intense sets in grand finals. I've got to stop killing my partners haha.

Zucco

Smash Master
Dojo just ended up not coming and not making contact with me to tell me until 1 pm saturday. Idk what else to say.

And pj just glad cuz he won money at Houston's easiest tournament. Shout outs to regions having tournaments on the same day. I wouldn't have scheduled mine on this date if I knew there was another tournament.

And disqo and fino beat dakpo.
Alsm beat fino. And the rest is there. I can upload the bracket tho once I get home.

:phone:
Houston doesn't reall give a damn if trneys are on the same day or w/e. Yes get at mad at us, come to houston !!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Well Sync doesn't officially announce tournaments very far ahead of time, so there is always going to be a scheduled Dallas tournament the weekend he picks.

Denti

Smash Master
Oh okay. I was wondering who he was because he was telling me to travel for tournaments when I've gone to so many Houston tournaments that I remember everyone and everyone remembers me lol.

D

Deleted member

Lol, Infinity, do you like truly hate me or something. If I would say anything that wasn't serious you would just give me a dead look and raise your voice like you were pissed. I wanted to respond to when I commented on your doubles match, but you just give me that look. If you're expecting me to be serious, then don't ever talk to me because I'm an idiot.

Anyways, Labernash, we had the most hyped doubles matches, I was glad you came :) especially mid tiers losers (If I was screaming like the child I am, it was hyped. ok?) Congrats to denti being denti and not showing up an hour and a half late... and most importantly...

Wish there was some Mario Party at this though.
There was mario party, **** you.

Sam_The_Freshest

Smash Rookie
Shouts outssss!
Shoutouts to disqo for stealing my money and buying some Arizona tea
:(

Shutouts to ALSM for playing 20 practice matches before singles started.. I gotcha in bracket next time ;)

An yeah.. Neon ill play u more next time when I don't have to leave so early..

AND DENTI WE NEVER PLAY! And also Plz host a tourney here at least every other month instead of every 5 months lol ill come to erysigle one! Neon will to I bet u lol ggz everyone had fun

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
So my freind ryan claims he left his black memory card in one of the brawl setups.

if anybody knows about it let meh know :D

Top Bottom