• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
It's nice to win mafia, but you need to realize that this isn't epicmafia and people are more considerate if you make mistakes. I'm not mad at you, I'm just dissapointed you just self-voted and gave up, it's very anti-town and I want you to get out of that mindset, I want you to fight for your life next time.

BSP

Smash Legend
If you're town, don't be afraid to take stances and sides. The back doors and the general indecisiveness says "scum" to me.

We;re in twilight now, I'm using this time. So what's our plan in regards to Monstmrna?

BSP

Smash Legend
I really wish I could reach through the screen right now.

I'm not even going to answer that.

STEM

Smash Cadet
I just wanted to point out it really seems like you Guys go ham in these games, in a good way. It's nice I was just expecting something way more casual. Expect me to do better next time though!

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

This wagon was progressive but not anything I wouldn't expect in a newbie, a lot of players lack initiative and just wait for someone else to start a wagon. That is a bad mindset. If you really did have problems with Monstrmna you shoulda just took the courage and voted, I would have respected you a lot more if you were more certain of yourself, because there's no need to feel guilty if you're wrong. Even the best players can be wrong sometimes, but what you don't realize yet is that it's okay to make mistakes. I don't want you to feel liek you need to be perfect, or your play needs to be made out of diamonds, I want you to enjoy the game at it's fullest and never take anything said here personal. We're a nice bunch here and I don't want you to feel like you need to quit or something because we could all the players we can get. I think if you worked out some issues with your esteem and your willingness, that you would be a fine mafia player.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I really wish I could reach through the screen right now.

I'm not even going to answer that.
Answer it in D2 then.

Because you've been asking questions and reads all day and then gave out a list of your reads without explanation when I asked for yours in return.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to clarify that this is a learning experience, not a test. I don't want anyone to feel bad or feel sorry for themselves, I want them to realize their mistakes and do better next time, I was impressed with your mindset after the hammer but I don't want to see it happen again.

Got it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, BSP is town.

Lynch one of Monstrmna/Vinyl tommorow. I said Vinyl null town because he was starting to shape up, but I didn't like his post referring to BSP as sheep. BSP has already pointed out some scummy things from Monstrmna, and I think Stem as well so I can see where his head was.

Soup is town, so is BSP. Remember this.

Cop one of Loli/Ttar. (Since they haven't given much content, and Loli won't give that much xD )

Vig, hold your shot (if there is a vig). You may have an itchy trigger finger, but don't use it just yet. Better you save it for a bad situation.

Soup you agree with this?

#HBC | ѕoup

Sure. I've got something else cooking that I've been holding back for Tommorow also.

BSP

Smash Legend
It's fine STEM, just hang in there.

Back to the game, what's our plan on this flip?

And regarding the inactives? We just lynched with Badwolf, Loli, and Ttar in the dark. If any of them are scum, they just got a free ride into D2. No worries though. Based off of what was present, it wasn't a bad lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also agree with Soup. It is a learning experience. This was your first experience, and you expected it to be like Epic Mafia. You'll learn to adjust bro. It's not about being aggressive or not.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
BSP, my plan goes regardless of flip. Monstrmna has been scummy still, and Vinyl still gives some vibes that I don't like. Those are good directions for tommorow. And the rest of my plan.

#HBC | ѕoup

STEM, it's Twilight. Thanks for the PM but you can still talk here if you want until the flip occurs.

BSP

Smash Legend
If we have a protective, go on Ran or Soup.

I agree with Ran's plan, and town, look into Ttar, Loli, and Badwolf asap. No one is coasting through this.

BSP

Smash Legend
Also, just in case the tracker (if we have one) is inexperienced, if someone visits a dead body, out with it toMorrow. Don't die with the info.

STEM

Smash Cadet
I kinda want to know, BSP what is your plan of you lynch monstrmna and he's village/he's killed by mafia during the night?

BSP

Smash Legend
I kinda want to know, BSP what is your plan of you lynch monstrmna and he's village/he's killed by mafia during the night?

If he flips town, I've got no regrets. The holes in his play are pretty big.

Next, I'd start looking into the inactives and Vinyl. I think Soup and Ran are town and I'm sticking with it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean what's your flavor role, and claim. Like the name you get, and character.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
(Just remember to never quote your role PM, NEVER EVER EVERR lol, you can get modkilled for that)

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Looks like I missed an interesting day.

Since he voted for himself, I really expect STEM to flip town. That's not good.

I really hope this night gives us some valuable information.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ttar, do you have any opinions of anyone else? (Also consider self voting is a valid scum tactic to go to night)

BSP

Smash Legend
Vinyl, no one who was paying attention to the entire Day would have accused me of sheeping. Explain to me why you think I was. If anything, I could make more of an argument that you sheeped on that wagon.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Stem you taking quite a while to respond. It's just the name of the character you get, and the role.

Also, any opinions change for you or do they stay the same?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmmm, it seems Stem logged off from SWF. I think that proves that he is scum, because he doesn't want to give up the fake claim.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
I think STEM was a valid lynch choice.

I have no reason to distrust Ran or Soup. BSP also seems to be legitimately scumhunting, just like before.

I'm still salty about Vinyl putting me at L-1 as a joke, but I want to point something else out.

Wait

Why does this look like sheep?
Says he soon after posting this:

I think I just read enough.

Vote: STEM
After Ran and Soup had already gotten the wagon rolling.

I think we all consider BSP to be town at this point. Calling BSP out for "sheeping" when he did the exact same thing? I don't like that at all.

I would give a FoS to Monstrma because STEM defended him, but STEM was already being considered scum at that point, and if he does indeed flip scum, that would've been complete suicide.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah.

It's better he cop one of you/Loli.

Vinyl should be a lynch choice, not a cop choice.

X1-12

Smash Champion
/ VOTECOUNT 1-5

LoliLovesRain (0);
TyranitarPhantom (0);
BadWolf28738 (0);
Monstmrna (0);
STEM (5); Badwolf28738, Ranmaru, Ragnarock, BSP, Vinyl.
Vinyl. (1); Monstmrna
BSP (0);
Ranmaru (1); STEM
Ragnarock (0);

Not Voting (2); TyranitarPhantom, LoliLovesRain

A lynch has been reached!

It is now Twilight; you may still post, but votes no longer count. You may also send in night actions. (Send them to Kary, not myself)
Twilight will end at approximately 7AM EST, when STEM will be lynched!

STEM

Smash Cadet
I am The FURY. Vanilla villain
I was just watching a YouTube video. Ethos LP Of legendary. Its entertaining
Besides I thought I was confirmed town because I just died/lynched self? There's no point in me lying

STEM

Smash Cadet
Stem you taking quite a while to respond. It's just the name of the character you get, and the role.

Also, any opinions change for you or do they stay the same?
Haha. Now I have no mafia reads but if this isn't monstr's first game, he's probably mafia. If its his first/he usually plays like this, i dont know

Also I wonder what lolli is

STEM

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, it seems Stem logged off from SWF. I think that proves that he is scum, because he doesn't want to give up the fake claim.
I don't think you should jump to conclusions like that. As a new person, I didn't see a reason to stay after the conversation regarding me being lynched was done. After all, why would I need to prove my role? Its going to be revealed in 7 hours or whatever and lying to you guys will have little to no effect

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Stem: Thank you. No, scum self-hammer to silence the town and even say they are town until their very flip.

IF you are town, please don't ever self hammer again. I noticed you realized we played seriously yet you still self-hammered? Also, try to be a little more expressive with your suspicions, don't hold them back.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@ Ran

However, this is probably the first thing that I have a strong opinion about. I find this post incredibly accusatory (not in a "i'm offended" type of way, more of a "lynching inno's" type of way). I think you're mafia, not in OMGUS, and you're trying to get an easy kill on me. I don't find your reasons very persuasive at all.
He's stating that you're mafia, which totally looks like an omgus, even if he says it isn't. And then says that you're trying to get an easy kill on him when actions are clear and made as fact. Randomly changing his mind states as one of those facts.

Top Bottom