• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 23 // MGS3 Villains Mafia - Game Over

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Now look at this, ran. You just stated that BSP is town, and I would say so too.

But only because of him asking questions and responding. Though, this right here is questionable.

This is too scummy for benefit of the doubt.

Vote STEM
Tell me, has he pointed out why. Did he give explanation rather than response?

STEM

Smash Cadet
@Stem: Thank you. No, scum self-hammer to silence the town and even say they are town until their very flip.

IF you are town, please don't ever self hammer again. I noticed you realized we played seriously yet you still self-hammered? Also, try to be a little more expressive with your suspicions, don't hold them back.
Weird and okay. My reasoning is that I figured i would be lynched anyway so I might as well do it, let's you guys move on to other discussions and such. But note taken

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
STEM (5); Badwolf28738, Ranmaru, Ragnarock, BSP, Vinyl.
DAY 1 ENDS

As their first evening in the jungle drew near, the villains rounded on STEM. Stood on the edge of the Virgin Cliffs, they asked what had happened to his fire, to his passion- but as he tried to answer, they pushed him to the edge- no, beyond it!

And in his rage, though it was already decided, he helped them- to show that he did have some feeling, some rage, left within him. He fired up his jetpack and spiralled toward the sunset.

True to the legend of the Cobra Unit, he activated his micro-bomb, and was blown into a thousand pieces- and his name rang out across the jungle, for all to hear.

STEM has been lynched!

The FURY, Vanilla Villain
has burnt out, and is no more!

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

Deadline for Night Actions is 11.59 AM EST on Wednesday, 5th September!

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
NIGHT 1 ENDS

Moving deeper into the jungle, the villains settled into an uneasy sleep, their alliance still very much in question; and during the night, amidst the flora of the jungle, a FOX went to work- to hunt, to kill.

As the villains woke, the signs of a struggle were obvious, and it became clear the young gun BSP had gone down fighting.

Who exactly was responsible was a much more messy question.

BSP has been killed during the night!

Revolver Ocelot, Villain 1-Shot Vigilante

never got a shot off, and sadly, never will

DAY 2 BEGINS

/ VOTECOUNT 2-0

LoliLovesRain (0);
TyranitarPhantom (0);
BadWolf28738 (0);
Monstmrna (0);
Vinyl. (0);
Ranmaru (0);
Ragnarock (0);

Not Voting (7); LoliLovesRain, TyranitarPhantom, Badwolf28738, Monstmrna, Vinyl., Ranmaru, Ragnarock.

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Deadline is Sunday, September 16th, at 7PM EST.

"The enemies we fight are always changing"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Badwolf, you still have questions to answer from yesterday. I also want your opinion on the wagon that happened yesterday, and Monstrmna.

One of Loli/Ttar should have been copped if the plan was followed. Obviously, if the cop doesn't come out then one of those two should be Innocent or a godfather.

The direction today should most likely be Monstrmna/Vinyl.

Since Badwolf is null he'd be a crapshoot.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also good **** to BSP for holding his shot. Good play man. (It was the smarter one, sadly you got got before using it to confirm yourself later on)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Post 116

There you go. Now also give me your opinion of what happened yesterday.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
If you thought so at the time, why didn't you vote?
Because I wasn't sure. I was basing most of the actual read on how he reacted rather than the meta that I had him on.

Clarify on how you got confused. Who did you actually think of? Which alignment was 'plittered'?
I had thought that he was scum in a newb game that he had said several times that he was just going to sit back and let us battle it out for ourselves.

I wasn't thinking of anyone else.

I never said that an alignment was plittered. I had said that the newbs were.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
There you go. Now also give me your opinion of what happened yesterday.
YesterDay felt way too rushed. We had a couple more days to figure out the lynch and the fact that I was still on the wagon when it had happened couldn't piss me off more. I didn't want such a fast lynch and, if I had been given the chance, I would have taken my vote off of STEM. I really don't like where the wagonners were going and I'm going to take a look into each of their votes and intentions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
@Badwolf: Ok. Also, so were you confused with a game that HE was an IC in? If so, were you town in those games?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Rag, if there's anything you'd like to share on loli, please do any time.

Also, tyran what're your thoughts right now? Respond if you have enough time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Baddy, link please if you can, or just name it at the top of your head.

Vinyl, tell me your read on Loli.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Null for me.

So here's a good start. I want you to make a case if you have the time as well, but first...

Vinyl should be a lynch choice, not a cop choice.
Despite the accusation of BSP sheeping, any other details you can prefer on why?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't think I've seen loli post much, pretty much the reason why I do think she's null.

I don't know if I missed anything important, but if it has something to do with the NK of BSP, I'm all ears on it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure. If you are scummy enough to be lynched, no reason for a cop to cop you to save you. They should cop people who are trying to stay off the radar or lay low. We deal with scummy people on the radar. I have already not liked your entrance to the game, and how you tried to accuse BSP of sheeping. Simple as that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think I've seen loli post much, pretty much the reason why I do think she's null.

I don't know if I missed anything important, but if it has something to do with the NK of BSP, I'm all ears on it.
What do you mean? Also would you be ok with lynching her today if we had not other options today?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What do you mean? Also would you be ok with lynching her today if we had not other options today?
Just an educational guess, and it think it could be that or not.

Now that I think about it, she did say that she'd be back after labor day. And it's past labor day now. It could be why soup put the vote on her, but his reason has yet to come.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok then I have no idea what it [your theory] is.

Also, I asked you, would you be ok with lynching her if we had no other options today? (****ing typo's)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vinyl who do you think is scum and why?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Loli. I would like some opinions from you about the wagon yesterday, on Monstrmna, Badwolf, and Vinyl. Thanks. :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Why is Ttar townie to you?
Since both of you and the less townie side, it's actually a null town-lean.

How he gives out thoughts, like #230, is pretty good for something to think about. He has made good effort, but he definitely needs to be more active.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, explain your read on me. Why only null town lean?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The way you scumhunt is good, but it looked a tad simplistic. Same on how you gave the reasons I was scummy/a lynch choice.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Simplistic? Go a little more into that. (Besides my read on you)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@Vinyl: Post 144Have your reads changed in anyway after day1?

@BadWolf: post 99 I didn’t see if you had answered the question BSP had asked before so if you have you can just quote it or rewrite it. Whichever is easier for you

@Monst: post 72 You said you had something to go off of which was why you vote vinyl but what was it that you had to go off of?

post 128 If you weren't convinced Vinyl was scum then why vote him? Does this not contradict your "play style" ? You say you vote the person you are most suspicious of but then here you're saying you weren't convinced.

post 137 This just seems like a wishy washy way of trying to look like you're doing something without actually doing something imo.

post 148 This is where you mention your playstyle and give a reason why you voted vinyl. Also, want to know what information did you get off of stems lynch?

Fos:Monst I want you to answer me

I have a town lean on badwolf based off meta only since other than that i don't think he's done much else.Soup is a null and Ran I put as town(This is actually me crossing my fingers and hoping i'm right). Monst i have as most likely scum. Vinyl and Ttar i have as null which could go either way.

Also, please note I won't always be able to be here since my work takes A LOT of my free time. Please do not end days quickly without having everyone here again. I'm most likely going to have to wall it or rather do what I just did with my post.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. If we had no other options left would you be ok with lynching Vinyl, Loli? Why or why not?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
A tad simplistic. Not a bit advanced.

I see.

Stem is scum. He states he doesn't have suspicion, yet when asked, he comes up with some. His responses don't alleviate my concerns. It seems he stated suspicions to appease BSP. Also, I don't see his reasons for his scumreads for being a result of a re-read. I also find his vote on Monstrmna opportunistic, rather, I think it's a bus. He originally said he wouldn't want to lynch him, yet is fine now. He mentions he didn't notice Monsta 'keeping him at an arms notice', yet has re-read and has also noted that Monsta didn't talk much. Also keep in mind Monsta's 'actions' were recent, and Stem acts as it's something that had happened in the past that he somehow didn't see. (This seems like a cover up so he can move onto Monsta and hope that he survives)

Underlined, he tried to justify his weak suspicion on Vinyl by saying that he had already noted it, yet he hasn't at all. This just seems more like an excuse and I find it scummy as well.

Vote: Stem

On all bolded, you state what scummy things he's done, yet doesn't show the evidence in doing so (quoting). If you were to quote, it would actually be more of a convincing read. I don't think I've seen you make a case like that before, or maybe never since I've barely been in a mafia game with ya.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also Loli. This is the first time I have seen you be a bit more pro-active, usually you lurk and don't know what to say. Did you just get more interested in games or what?

Top Bottom