• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday Nes Noob

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, Guess whos birthday is coming up you guessed it :) bum bum bum......................................... Nes nub. I have decided and have spoken to my roommates and it is okay, so come on and enjoy the fun for our newest member nes nubs. We will be having the party at the M2, Pika, and Samus domain (our house guys) Anyway it is on Nov 1-2 a saturday and sunday, bring stuff for noob or he will knee you. There Will be Cake and Soda Melee and munkin <~ Hobby Store lol dml might get it
Contact
901 4749107
ps Sorry for the inconvience but hey that is life

Invitations so far 16 I will call them all tommorow or get someone else to do it.
:psycho: means party time :ohwell:maybe :urg:Can't make it
Chams :ohwell:
Sleepy :ohwell:
Millan :ohwell:
Vts :ohwell:
Iori :psycho:
Nes Nubs :psycho:
Chad :psycho:
Jack :psycho:
Patrick :urg:due to technical difficulties
Myztex :ohwell:
Hyperdragon :psycho:
Edward/brandon :ohwell:
Kyo :ohwell:
James :ohwell: call
Mcloud call
Boon :psycho: call
Duke :ohwell:
Saberguy :ohwell:
Vice call
organization 13 :ohwell:
Ichigo :psycho:
Nite :psycho:
Azure :ohwell:
Redninja ans
Handorine :psycho:
____ <~ where ko should be :ohwell:
Teh umby :ohwell:

If nesnoob posts no one tell him what is going on, remember it is a surprise

Party starts at 7:00am
Lake Ridge Dr Southaven, MS 38671 apartment 5155 3b

Laijin

Smash Hero
I wish I could make it Ryan, but I kinda live in FL. :[ I'll see you sometime randomly when we both happen to be in GA at the same time again(or if you ever come to FL for a tournament)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Happy early birthday nes n00b; this might be worth driving to forreals, road trip, GA?

also, miln, i owe you some ten pin slammer or whatever the mini game was.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
nooooooooooooooooooooo i cant make it due to my real job! i hate working on weekends now. and i was gonna get him a pony.

edit-if Milln would be up for a drive back the same day i could make it..... (i highly doubt it)

Nite

Smash Champion
I completely forgot about my brother coming home this weekend. I don't get to see him very often since he's in the military.

Happy Birthday to NES Noob. Really sorry I can't make it. I hope you have a good one, man. Have lots of fun at this. Feed the knee some for me. Hahaha.

If my bro decides not to come for some reason, then I'll let you know.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Wow 0_o. Awesome sauce for this.

What if i'm able to come? ;.;
Go!!!!!!! please :)
Happy early birthday nes n00b; this might be worth driving to forreals, road trip, GA?

also, miln, i owe you some ten pin slammer or whatever the mini game was.
SLEEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to someone in GA carpool!!!

I'd love to come if I got a ride.

I'm always in need of a ride. :(
U always be busting my balls about playing Falcon instead of Link. I don't know if you should go. :p

I wanna go! If VTS can make it also, than it sounds like a deal. (I don't trust my car to make it all the way there...)
Yehs!

I completely forgot about my brother coming home this weekend. I don't get to see him very often since he's in the military.

Happy Birthday to NES Noob. Really sorry I can't make it. I hope you have a good one, man. Have lots of fun at this. Feed the knee some for me. Hahaha.

If my bro decides not to come for some reason, then I'll let you know.
**** you Nite....but YEHS!!!!! on the knees. :falcon:

Edit: I am going to be 21....you suck royz. And Jason I will be...I will be, but you keep disappearing.

Milln

Smash Champion
No one ever spells or pronounces my name right.... I think it's a running gag in the south. >,<

Nite

Smash Champion
I might be at this now. My brother said he's gotta wait until next weekend to come home now.

Nite

Smash Champion
how far away from iori's are u cus i'm driving from arkansas with chamber and possible altus (ace got screwed and has to work)
It's like 30 miles. You might have to go out of your way, so if that's the case, don't worry about it. Thanks for offering. <3

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, you are already 20+ ish away by the time you get to TN, so it's only another 10ish north.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
****, I wish I checked Atlantic South boards more. I probably could have come for today at least. Sadness.

Happy birthday Ryan.

-Chad-

Slackerator
NES's cake. Love how it's basically a cake for his funeral

Group picture. BONUS POINTS if you can find Zero and figure out what he's about to do to NES
He's about to devour his c0ck

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
zero is hiding behind hyperdragon and he is about to devour nes's cawk.

<3 you all

Top Bottom