• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Birthday Nes Noob

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I really don't know but the guy in the green shirt looks like he is holding a black pen and comming on nes (I may be wrong) Thanks for all who came out to celebrate with us. Hooray for support of friends and I hope you all enjoyed yourselfs.

shout outs
Nes nub it's all you man (falcon with sandbags still equals ****)
Nite good matches even tho we were both tired as heck
Spaceballs Good **** man (lol we be roomies)
roxas and hand guitar hero was very entertaining (Though the Fire and Flames we wait for those tanning beds)
Ino good matches we had and just because it is a handicap doesn't mean you don't deserve credit
Chad thanks for supplying pizza, that was very pro of you
Vts your ic's grabbing me all the time got very annoying gg man
Chams no doubt your fox was beast
Hand you owe me a dollar :mad:
Hyper your miss fires never seem to fail
Myztex sorry we didn't wake you man we all realized it after the happy birthday song.
Axle you tried and that is always a plus in my book (don't give up)

ps Nes nubs give me back my pennies :(

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont owe you anything. +that Sprite I bought and accidently left there is enough to pay you back anyways.

Nite

Smash Champion
Tom- Yea. I was like Pedobear! Nobody knew I was behind em, but I was staring through the window at their children.

I had fun. Good to see everybody again. Hope you had a good one, Ryan.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tom- Yea. I was like Pedobear! Nobody knew I was behind em, but I was staring through the window at their children.

I had fun. Good to see everybody again. Hope you had a good one, Ryan.
i c u in dat pic, lukn all sxi n hawt

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I can break THESE CUFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom